[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw our society has accepted the fact that people are allowed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 160927210830tkah0927exlarge169.jpg (37KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
160927210830tkah0927exlarge169.jpg
37KB, 780x438px
>tfw our society has accepted the fact that people are allowed to think that being a woman doesn't necessarily require that the person doesnt have a penis but merely requires the person to "feel" like they are a woman
>>
>>135721110
Everyday we stray further from god's light.
>>
File: Erwin Rommel.jpg (3KB, 106x160px)
Erwin Rommel.jpg
3KB, 106x160px
the truth is the left really fuels that fire. the right cant really do much
>>
Well, aside from gibs, is that really a problem?
>>
>>135725950
Not in MY country you monkey
>>
>>135726352
Oh well, have fun dealing with it, I surely got worse shit to worry about in my shit country
>>
>>135723611
FPBP
>>
>>135721110

Sorry to have a blog post, but here's what I don't get about it all, OP -

Liberals really don't even WANT the shit they're pushing. They aren't doing it because they actually BELIEVE that trannyfags are special, they just push all this shit because they know it annoys everyone else.

Why would an entire segment of people who don't actually believe in the things they're promoting and defending want to eventually become the same victims of their retarded "protected class" hierarchy?

We've seen it many times already - black protest groups telling whites they can't participate after the whites were giving them a hand, feminist groups kicking out the men they at one time wanted to be part of their movement, commiefag groups disbanding themselves because they're "too privileged"....eventually, the left consumes itself and falls victim to becoming the underclass to whatever retarded faction they were propping up as needing a champion, and it bites them in the ass every.single.time.

I hope it's worth it to the retards on the political left to know that they'll ALWAYS be the biggest losers in the games they play, unless of course, they're actually looking out for their OWN interests for once, which would be a surprise.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.