[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the current generation lacks any sort of meaningful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1494511187177.jpg (66KB, 609x670px) Image search: [Google]
1494511187177.jpg
66KB, 609x670px
Do you think the current generation lacks any sort of meaningful identity and wind up attached to superficial things, such as race or sexuality?
>>
I think it will masturbate to things of the past since nowadays everything is too tame and therefore shit
Naybe that's why they do what they do, idk
>>
>>135719589
>Implying ethnic background and skin colour aren't part of identity (?).
>Implying sexual identity is bad (patriarchy authoritarianism for life).
Fuck off dinosaur.
I'll unfuck your shit so hard faggot.

In all seriousness adopt two white children raise them to lead the bluepilled sheeple.
Prepare the future.
One revolutionary reformist at a time.
>>
>>135719589
Yeah probably
I've studied psychology and you'd be surprised how important an "identity" and cultural artifacts is for a healthy mind is.

Anything from animu figures to college flags helps build identity.
>>
>>135721117
>She doesn't replace sentimental possessions
Pfft. What a faggot.
These things could slow down or change the decisions you make for the worse, good luck. I hope a criminal drinks wine from your skull during the collapse of the west.
>>
>>135719589
Race is not superficial.
>>
>>135719589
I'm attached to images of cute anime girls, this is why I'm replying to you right now.
So yeah, looks like you have a point.
>>
>>135723527
>tfw 2 smart 2 hav ah opinion
>>
>>135719589
race and sexuality are my most prized possessions. who the fuck do you think you are? superficial? go put on a dress and suck on a shotgun.
>>
>>135719589
As opposed to...?
>>
>>135724124
t. nigger
>>
>>135719589
The internet has been used to pacify and mentally manipulate the minds of people. It happened to me, and only now am I beginning to unfuck myself.
This generation is weak and needs to wake the fuck up.
>>
>>135724124
Well they are kind of a little superficial.
A little bit.
You can still have them.
>>
>>135724696
kuk! you got it mister!
>>
>>135724708
my entire personality revolves around being a masculine european.
>>
>>135720015
I just finished fapping to goldenboy argentinianbro, youre on to something
>>
>>135724987
Not gonna revolve it around something slightly less faggy like family history or doing something important? Fucking dredge.
I'll unfuck your shit as well.
>>
>>135724696
explain
>>
nitori is shit
>>
>>135727358
ok whitey. go fuck a tranny.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.