[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to this 50% of the student population of the Unive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: noice frogs.jpg (73KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
noice frogs.jpg
73KB, 640x560px
According to this 50% of the student population of the University of Melbourne have been sexually harassed:
http://safercommunity.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/2439408/ahrc-unimelb-summary-tables.pdf

I'll highlight one aspect.

>Sexual gestures, indecent exposure or inappropriate display of the body
>MALES
>11%

11% of men at this university say they have been sexually harassed because of people around them displaying their body inappropriately.

Explain this bullshit /pol/
>>
Its fucking hot in australia, which leads to fucking faggots who THINK they're chads going around with their shirts off and their gross sweaty nipples on display.

This strikes THEM as perfectly hetrosexual behaviour, and hope that the Mindy's spot the manflesh and want it.

This strikes ME as colossal faggotry, and think it would be approaching unacceptable display for the Cock on Balls nightclub.

I'd consider calling your existence sexual harrasment on a bad day.

I don't care if its hot, put a fucking teeshirt on you Auzzienigger.
>>
>>135719025
Fake news
>>
>>135719025
>Explain this bullshit

Melbourne being Melbourne
>>
>>135719025
That's way too low. No wonder why feminism has so much control in Australia. You need to break female morale lads
>>
>melbourne

ignore anything that comes out that pozzed hellhole. those fucking cucks think that somebody disagreeing with them is rape
>>
>>135720591
It's the internet dude. You don't have to pretend to be straight here.
>>
>>135719025
I feel harassed when fat girls walk around with their guts out
>>
>>135719025

(((Student Population)))

...that's all I got.

Yours truly,
leaf
>>
>>135721195
>those fucking cucks think that somebody disagreeing with them is rape
this

if some uggo says g'day to one of these sheilas it's as good as rape in their eyes

best korea pls nuke this hole if you have any missiles left after removing san francisco
>>
>>135719025
>>>135724816
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.