[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is up with Mike Enoch? I'm very suspicious of the label

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: enoch-btfo-1024x910.png (1MB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
enoch-btfo-1024x910.png
1MB, 1024x910px
What is up with Mike Enoch? I'm very suspicious of the label Alt Right, as I'm sure tons of other people who have been here for at least a couple of years are, as it's a term that comes from the opposition to try to label 4chan and cripplechan, although we don't really have a concrete set of ideals. A lot of us aren't skinheads, and a lot of us aren't Libertarian, but that seems to be the two groups that have swelled our ranks in these fucking protests over the past year.

Mike Enoch seems to be a Nazi-lite who latched onto this. I think he comes here because he hit all the memes on the one episode of the Daily Shoah that I listened to, but I don't trust him like I don't trust Richard Spencer. It's dangerous to put a movement like this in concrete terms because it makes it easier for us to be strawmanned, and that's exactly what Enoch and Spencer are doing. Is he controlled opposition? What's his deal?
>>
Also, I think I'm going to check out Unite the Right in Virginia next weekend. Anyone know if it's worth it, or is it just a bunch of Untermench acting like niggers?
>>
>>135716968

Bump. I know this has probably been beat to death, but I really want to know how other people are reacting to the internet celeb thing. Not just the Alt-lights, but even "/our guy/s".
>>
File: 1476848604818.png (280KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1476848604818.png
280KB, 980x742px
>>135716564
>>135716968
You fool nobody ratboy.
>>
That particular "After" statement was him trying to fake out the media to take the heat off, not him truly cucking.

That being said, Mike doesn't seem to be doing a good job of handling getting doxed by shitlibs and having his wife leave him. He needs to get sober and pay more attention to the news if he wants to run a politics that is centered around current events. He should also consider whether purity spiraling as a hardcore 14/88 guy is really the right direction to go in here.
>>
>>135718556
I'm one of you go- err, guys!

>>135718825
I just grabbed the first photo I saw off google, desu. I've always been aware of the purity spiral, and I agree. Murdoch Murdoch's take was pretty good.

>tfw too Irish to make it into the ethnostate
>tfw no face
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (97KB, 736x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
97KB, 736x619px
Think for yourself.
mudhuts or vaulted cathedrals
choose 1
>>
>>135720700

This sentiment might be dangerous. With the Shareblue and CTR invasions, it's become evident that not knowing who your friends are is kind of dangerous. On the other hand, being forced to check everyone you come into contact with ideologically at every instance of contact might be a good thing. And of course, not being swayed by a talking head is important. I'm just tired of being alone in my philosophies, and I feel the very basic, fundamental desire to relate to someone on a personal level about my thoughts. That's why I'm going to Unite the Right, but I'm certain that it's going to be filled with skinheads.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.