[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Americans even consider themselves a super power after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1501556072388.jpg (28KB, 550x496px) Image search: [Google]
1501556072388.jpg
28KB, 550x496px
How can Americans even consider themselves a super power after being called out and humiliated on the world stage by mountain gooks several times in a row now?
>>
>>135716006
oh please, vietnam was decades ago
>>
>>135716006
He's a a nuclear six shooter on his hip and China's backing
>>
File: jewmexican3.jpg (92KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
jewmexican3.jpg
92KB, 932x960px
>>135716006
they can't even beat the eternal mexican
>>
>>135716006
>Kimmy just doesn't give a fuck
Why is he so alpha /pol/?
>>
>>135717360
>most powerful man in the world
>killed his uncle because he doesn't give a fuck
>fresh pussy on an hourly basis
>makes the entire world shit itself
>can't even style your hair a certain way without his permisssion
how can one man be so based?
>>
>>135717182
You guys are more like flies we can't be bothered to swat constantly. Any time we stop looking you keep appearing.
>>
File: average north mexican woman.jpg (148KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
average north mexican woman.jpg
148KB, 1080x1349px
>>135717360
he wants to impress pic related
>>
File: average mexican (2).jpg (114KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
average mexican (2).jpg
114KB, 1080x1349px
>>135717632
so you admit you can't win agaisnt the eternal bean? good
>>
>>135717616
Here's the thing... I worked as an intern for the CIA, and I was privy to a lot of data you'd think an intern wouldn't be. One of the strangest things I saw they do there is keep an organized database of every leader's cock size. Turns out Kim has the largest penis in the set. He is at least 9.25 inches and slightly less girthy than a disposable water bottle. It's even rumored that after he bangs his consorts that they go into hiding, ashamed they couldn't really handle him based purely on size. They said that since he was so fat, he didn't move much during sex, he would just ram his massive penis inside them and sort of convulse for about a minute before he blew a considerably large load. None of them could walk for days. I don't like the guy based on his actions, but you have to respect someone with a cock that large.
>>
>>135717655
>>135717715
It's not really winning or losing, Latin Americans are just pathetic leeches that can't run their own countries so just sneak in any way possible to our countries. You guys are literally proof that Hitler was right about the Rhineland Bastards. (Most of you guys, you might be ok, i've met like 3 cool beaners in my life)
>>
File: indian child crushed.jpg (32KB, 430x349px) Image search: [Google]
indian child crushed.jpg
32KB, 430x349px
>>135716006
Kim watched all those "nukes don't exist" videos on youtube and now he thinks it's one big bluffing game.
>>
>>135718338
Its not like i do not admit that most mexican are complete shit but you're still losing wheter you admit it or not, being outbreed is losing senpai, unfortunately you're just feeding leeches, which i'm sure that if shit hits the fan in america they will bring that stupid parasitic behaviour here, and you know mexico can't fucking provide for them, honestly i wish america just forced them to work, man i love america and american culture, specially the food, yet it is being destroyed by the same people that destroy mexico, mexicans
>>
>>135718333
Triples confirm.
>>
>>135718333
Checked and Kekked
>>
>>135718860
They do work, and they're unbelievably annoying to work with. They will work literally all hours they can, for practically nothing. The weird thing is they actually do a worse job than even a nigger would, it even takes them way longer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.