[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /ptg/ exists? This is the question Now This is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: images (10).jpg (14KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
14KB, 237x213px
Why does /ptg/ exists?

This is the question
Now This is the answer

President Trump has won the presidential election. And now there should threads discussing about major political converse.

But instead of that you always find those crappy, useless non-reliable generals called /ptg/ or also as Reddit Cock-Sucking General.

Those generals should be gone by the Time trump has won. But no, instead of that. We find so called "Reddit appropriators" spamming the most vague and abhorrent stuff i have ever seen in my life.

So i have a resquest that MODS FUCKING REMOVE THIS SHITTY USELESS REDDIT-MASKING THREAD CALLED /PTG/
>>
File: 1501550634659.png (4KB, 20x20px) Image search: [Google]
1501550634659.png
4KB, 20x20px
>>135714041
Kek sage
>>
>>135714400
>>/reddit/
>>
>>135714041

they're scared of assad and his overwhelmingly larger support base on this board.

sad.
>>
kill yourself faggot
>>
>daddy they won't let me control the context make it go away!
>f-fucking reddit! :'(
>>135714400
Good digits.
>>135714757
>divide and conquer tactics
Nice try you subversive faggot.
>>
>>135714041
>Why does /ptg/ exists?

rural and suburban retards
>>
File: 1462711653134.png (180KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462711653134.png
180KB, 400x300px
Awoo thread.
>>
>135715035
>being this much in denial

no (you) for you. stay mad, redditfag. no one likes you neocohens with your mental gymnastics and 12931238d chess faggotry.
>>
>>135715035
Do you have another argument other than "MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUEER DEY HURTING MY FEELINGS >(((" But i'm sure you don't.

I bet 80% of /ptg/ are underage with the rest being beta orbiters
>>
>>135714041
It's basically a cult of fag leftovers from 2016 who buy the 4D chess meme and long for the camaraderie from 2016 and actual redditors that prefer 4chans vulgar and more instant means of delivering news.

95% of /pol/ has moved on from the Trump meme though he is remarkably better than Democrats and typical Neocons like John McCain. He's far from what we wanted him to be, so much so that if it wasn't for reddit and a cult that has immunized itself to criticism through the concept of shills there would be no /ptg/.
>>
>>135714041
Just fucking use shift+click on them like I'm about to do with this thread.
>>
>>135714041
>Why does /ptg/ exists?
Because Trump is our president and once upon a time, /pol/ supported Trump.
>President Trump has won the presidential election. And now there should threads discussing about major political converse.
Getting Trump into office was only the first part of turning America away from its progressive downfall. We should be spending the next 4 years holding Trumps to the fire and making damn sure he follows through on his campaign promises. In theory, /ptg/ would not only be an excellent way to follow the day to day happenings of Trump, but a place to coordinate sizable social media movements to help focus Trumps policy.
The Reddit fags most certainly need to go, I won't argue against that.
>>
>>135714757
Sarin yourself and take off that meme flag faggot
>>
>>135715054
Good one, frenchy
>>
>>135714041
just ignore it faggot
let them have their cult, they aren't hurting anyone
>>
>>135715054
median household income
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>135714041
>Why does /ptg/ exists?

A certain subreddit seems to think this is a GOP/neocon board.
>>
op is a fag.
sage
>>
>>135714041
The whole point of generals is to keep news about 1 topic in a given thread. If constant Trump spam pisses you off, you'll just get more of it if there's no Trump general
>>
All of /pol/ could be generals now that /bant/ has splintered off. The majority of posts on /pol/ now are retarded /b/ tier bait slide threads.
>>
subversion thread
sage

kike.
>>
>>135715054
This. Also fuck white people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.