[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know americans are too busy debating about black dicks fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I know americans are too busy debating about black dicks fucking white girls here with aussies and other anglos.

But listen for a second.
Do the average american...
Not, let's not go that far, the average american here on this board.

Do they realize the moment China anounces a yuan backed by crypto and gold, and Iran anounces it will trade it's oil with yuans, and russian anounces it will trade it's gas on yuan...

You do realize is game over for the petrodollar?
You do realize once this happens, the arab nations will want to trade their oil in yuan as well, because is backed by gold and doesn't lose it's value unlike the dollar that is printed as a zimbawe currency because the americans can't pay their debt?

You do realize after this happens, India will drop soon the dollar, since it rather deal with the new yuan backed by gold currency to import oil.
You do realize asian nations will inmediatelly trade in yuans and drop the dollar as well?

You do realize this means inmediate war?
You do realize the US can't pay it's debt.
You do realize the trade deficit of americans is several times higher, like a dozen times higher the amount of gold reserves they have, including their real state, gas entire reserves, all their oil reserves and mineral reserves as well.
You do realize what'll happen in every country drops suddenly the dollar and stop selling the americans their hard earned resources and exports and wont accept dollars as payment systems?
You do realize american only produces half it's food consumption?
What will happen when your food, your gas, all your chinese crap, your energy, suddenly everything is increased at minimal by 50%.

Do you even realize what this will mean?
You even realize it will be literally a default and bankrupcy of every state, locality and the federal system when nobody wants to accept dollars for imports nor nobody wants to buy american bonds?

You do realize americans have not alternative but war?
>>
>>135712529
>lel gold standard meme
Read that and that's all I needed to know about your views economics. Sage, this is why your country is a shithole.
>>
>>135713008
>If I post Sage it means he's wrong
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.