[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriosuly, Americans are degenerates, american """""culture"""""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: americunts are degenerates.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
americunts are degenerates.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Seriosuly,
Americans are degenerates, american """""culture""""" is against traditional values

Check out /b/ and /soc/, these two boards full of americans, also they are full of disgusting content

Many white red-pilled americans claim to be better than so called lefties and liberals, but most of them are no less degenerate
They are as brainwashed as leftists

Their knowledge about world is so miserable, but they still try to educate non-Americans and pretend that they know something about the World

Wish we could ban all americans from /pol/ to make this board cleaner
>>
>>135712111
K
>>
>>135712111
>Shareblue_sample_05.jpg
>>
>>135712111
Fuck off faggot

The only countries that should be banned are Canada and Turkey.
>>
>>135712271
>another stupid argument from subhuman

wew
>>
>>135712502
Your father is faggot

Canada and even turkey are quite OK, except for a couple of shitposters
>>
America was always degenerate
>>
>>135712111
Traditionalism is pretty much dead in any white country.
If I'm going to be living in a degenerate wasteland I at least want to live in a wasteland where the government leaves you alone.
Here in Canada I get to fund degeneracy with my taxes.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 600x453px)
image.jpg
90KB, 600x453px
America is Great Again.
>>
>>135712858
>flag
Oh the irony
>>
>>135712517
Show your country flag faggot. Definitely an American
>>
>>135712111
This is redpilled answer
Americans on /pol/ make most cringe post. Like you don't ever find a 12 year old 3rd world kid would be that stupid

Americans always talk things like they know about it yet they don't know shit. America is powered by 1% elite Jews. The rest is niggers, shitskin fest and retarded uneducated dumb "white" people

The most important thing is that America spread its cancer across the world. Look at 100% of todays most disgusting, degenerate, evil things. They all come from America!!!
>>
>>135713937
I am not, you dumb larper
>>
>>135712111
>checkout /b/ and /soc/
>I was only browsing them ironically to see what kind of degenerate activity burgers were up to
Nobody buys that. kys, degenerate faggot.
>>
The future of America reads /pol/ not /b/ and /soc/

Degenerates by definition don't breed and when they do only create low quality offspring who don't breed.

There is no future with them if they don't redpill. So stop worrying about them.

Also lots of chinks spics niggers and kikes call themselves Americans.
>>
>>135712629
>and this is the moment I knew he was shitposting
>>
>>135712111
>taking /b/ or /soc/ seriously

Take off your flag newheathen you are not welcome here
>>
>>135712111

The European """""""""Enlightenment"""""""""" started the snowball rolling, but I agree American cultural hegemony has been utterly catastrophic.

Thankfully after missile defense systems remove the risk of destroying the world we can have some real wars again and snap everyone out of this degenerate malaise.
>>
>>135712111
Troof.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.