[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where Are All The Good Guys Hiding? Well, /pol/ where the fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 73

File: 1501541392961.png (942KB, 1071x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1501541392961.png
942KB, 1071x1856px
Where Are All The Good Guys Hiding? Well, /pol/ where the fuck are they? Why are all the guys mediocre video-gaming playing man-children?
>>
>the man god put aside for me
AHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

What a fucking case of suicide at 35 because my princess syndrome wasn't properly squashed at age 5.
>>
I don't know, Paco. How's the weather down there?
>>
Those "mediocre" guys will look great when she is 35 still single, and has a couple dozen cats...
>>
>>135707745
I mean, besides my oneitis if we're being real I basically perceive all woman I can get as mediocre.
>>
File: 1497811457757.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497811457757.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>135708266
*women
>>
File: IMG_2494.jpg (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2494.jpg
44KB, 720x720px
>>135707745
>over 24
>wants to marry
Yeah, not gonna happen sweetheart
>>
>>135707745
Makes me feel good because I've completely given up women. I've looked at relationships fail left and right my entire life and see people whore around as well, that shit isn't for me. I don't want an ex-whore or a failed relationship, so no white children for me.
>>
>>135708527
For every guy like you and I that stays single, that's one more roastie who will die alone, and it makes me smile. My ex bitch did a fucking number in me and turned me into such a cold, stoic bastard. There is no evil like a fucking woman.
>>
>>135707745
Definitely not hiding on pol that's for sure. Although I'd love to smash that
>>
>>135707745
I can see where she is coming from.. a lot of women who aren't sluts or gold diggers fall into this category... the problem is she doesn't realize a 100% perfect man doesn't exist and that she'd have to work for a relationship to be near perfect. Sad she'll probably die alone.
>>
>>135707745

>the problem is men
>not my shitty entitled unrealistic expectations

top kek, I meet this women IRL all the time. they are SO fucking delusional.
>>
>>135709073
This. Loud and fucking clear senpai. Cunts wouldn't know a decent man if he ran them over.
>>
>>135707745

so.... she has a little 9 month old nigger and she is looking for Chad $$$ bags to pay for it?

meh I'll fuck her younger sister thanks for the laugh 28 year old slut.
>>
File: AK Pepe.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AK Pepe.png
91KB, 500x500px
>unwitting robot
>>
>>135710633
>I'll fuck her younger sister
fuck, okay if you want
but even a girls sister being a coalburner is enough to make her not wife material right?
>>
>>135710633
>wanting niggers in your family
>>
>>135707745
good one OP. i actually found that comment last week and laughed hard. laughed harder after the thumbs up.

What is funny is that the video is titled: Why I remained a VIRGIN. so if that 28 year old is a virgin then i feel extra sorry for her.
>>
File: 1500759088167.png (730KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500759088167.png
730KB, 960x720px
>>135707745
>>
>>135707745
She's already on the decline. Enjoy dying alone you washed up cunt.
>>
Confirmed single for life. All I had to do was hear her voice.

https://youtu.be/4t7I00Ws6X4
>>
>>135709073
>butthurt boy
Here's a thing: the more resolute you are about never playing the game again, the more clearly and loudly you are announcing "I lost."
A man needs control, needs what he says and what he does to match perfectly. A devious player or a selfish tantrum thrower can be as 'alpha' as he wants, but he can't be the man of the house.
Because those fuckers fold under the sort of pressure a woman needs a man to help her through.
All your gripes about women apply to all humans, weakness, cowardice, treachery, nobody has a deadlock on that, they are human flaws.
Go be that manchild if you want but don't blame women for it. The manchild life involves missing out on some stuff, wanting to have it both ways is toddler-tier.
>>
>>135708266
>unironically using pua terms
die already
>>
>>135711521
>because I travel so much I meet so many great guys
>who I let fuck me in the ass within the first 3 hours I meet them

you can see the smile on her face when she says it, like she's just reminiscing of all the times she's got gangbanged by Chad and his bros in her company-paid hotel room. top fucking kek what a slut.
>>
File: smug.jpg (120KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
120KB, 390x390px
>>135708266
>>135708332
ya blew it, that one simple mistake means nobody on the internet will never aint ever take you seriously forever. pack it up, you are finished.
>>
>>135709073
>There is no evil like a fucking woman.

just quoting this part for posterity
>>
File: IMG_1854.png (164KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.png
164KB, 398x307px
>>135711662
>Faggot: The Post
Typical beta "HURR ITS NOT DA WOMENS FAULT" drivel. Ass kissing beta males don't get to speak to ascended men like myself. Be gone, cuck.
>>
>>135707745
I hate women
>>
>>135707997
So you blame the parents, or the culture?
She does sound like a mean old lady already.
Thinking she could start a match-making service because she meets people she could set up...jeez...match making is about knowing people enough to tell if two would be good FOR each other. You don't match a playboy with a devout conservative, no matter how well they look in a photo or how much money he has.
I know all the bitter, resentful failures get a charge out of thinking of her dying alone, but it's kinda sad that they will too and both sides blame the other.
>>
>>135707745

she has fucked entire squads and now wants a hard working beta with chad-esque good looks.

She will either marry some "mediocre" guy or burn coal.

such is the story of current year.

A girl that good looking could have had the best of chads in terms of personality and kindness, but she didn't want that. She wanted to play games.
>>
>>135709073
>my ex bitch did a fucking number in me
>no evil like a fucking woman
sounds like she tore you a new asshole there anon. sure that was a woman?
>>
>>135711662
begone cuck.
>>
>>135711521
sounds like the point of her video is to not slut around if girls are still searching for a great man for a long term relationship(marriage, she's religious)
>>
>>135711662
>i need a roastie's approval to be a big boy
I hope you're just baiting and you aren't actually that pathetic.
>>
>>135707745
why are we not trolling the girl in the comment that is 28 and probably already hit the wall
>>
>>135709073
I know this fucking feel, I miss having a girl sometimes but how I've seen a lot of women act in the two years since my last relationship has disgusted me.
>>
>>135712013
Beta?
If you conflate being a selfish baby-man with being alpha life has some really nasty, empty stretches ahead for you.
As long as you're ok with that.
>>
>>135712013
I've seen similar faggots attempt to rationalize military men getting cheated on whilst deployed, in some cases even divorced and rinsed of all their monetary worth.
>>
>>135712149
Bingo, you can hear it in the way she phrases her video. "I love myself, I deserve the best", you can just tell she's been spoiled by dozens of dicks.

>>135712187
No, it sounds like the point of her video is to just "live it up" in the mean time until you finally meet Mr. Right (LOL)
>>
File: 1457004243213.png (149KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1457004243213.png
149KB, 1000x668px
Heaven forbid men do what they want, like biology dictates! No...

Social media is killing all sex drive. It is now a fucking chore, and women look to sex just to talk about it later. If a man does one thing wrong (think petty bullshit, like taking a nap instead of going to a party she wants to go to) he is axed faster than Henry the V's wives. It is further compounded by the fact that women can get what they want ANYWAY without sex. Most women just want validation (go to a strip club and see for yourself), what do they do? They go online, and receive HOURS worth of attention for nothing. There is literally an army of beta males orbiting even moderate women. Most men learn that she was just using you by age 25 and just give up: why bother when I can fap, play video games, and hang out with dudes? Why bother dealing with the emotion, the slander, the mistruths, the jealously, when I can have none of that and just have fun? What does a woman give me? The answer: nothing.

I've also noticed more and more women lying about sex as well (as it is drying up). If they fuck a random guy --> he is my ""boyfriend"" or my ""ex"" in reality, they feel bad and just say that they used to date him to get over it. Furthermore, the men that can put up with the bullshit are quite frequently closet homosexuals. No straight man would put up with half of the shit women get away with now. Literal drama factories, they absorb and spread gossip like a necrotic corpse wagon...

If you go out on friday/saturday in America these days you will now notice more women out at the bars then men. I am not kidding. Men are giving up. You will also notice WOMEN lying about the last time they had sex (as in, lying about having it with somebody when it was not the case). It used to be the complete opposite - mostly men went out, and mostly men lied about having sex.

on the bright side, true female liberation is at hand. Once again, men needed to do it for women. They asked for it, here it is.
>>
File: I've sucked like 60 dicks.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
I've sucked like 60 dicks.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?!?!
>>
>>135711521

Exactly what I expected throughout the video. Absolutely no self examination. It's guy's fault I'm single. No acknowledgement that she just doesn't measure up to the stock of available women who compete for the same caliber of male...
>>
>>135712187
>marriage, she's religious
yeah, it's obvious she's "mary the virgin"-tier pure and she definitely hasn't been taking the carousel ever since she was 13.
>>
>>135712205
>>135712180
>>135712013
Wew lads, nothing in that post isn't stone cold fact.
It's like you're whining about gravity.
She's gonna settle because women are more ruthless and realistic than men.
If you think you're a winner because you hit 50 alone with a career in gaming you're drifting towards CWC territory.
>>
>>135711662

Go suck a field full of dicks, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>135712579
>Absolutely no self examination. It's guy's fault I'm single
the irony is supersonic, this thread is overflowing with guys saying the same thing isn't it?
>>
Woman here. Engaged. Fiance actually introduced me to /pol/.

Here's the plain ass truth and I have told it to single friends.

Most women do not have basic housekeeping, cooking, life skills. I know so many women who are super hot but are slobby as fuck, sleep on dirty sheets, and can't even boil an egg.

Looks are good, don't get me wrong. I care about makeup, fitness, etc. But I also clean the house, cook, fold wash, etc. Because looks fade and at the end of the day a man marries a woman that can take care of a family. Plain and simple.

Most of these bitches need to learn to make a meal and clean their dirty ass bathrooms.
>>
>>135711521
she is married though...

she is giving life advice to girls, albeit wrong advice but still, she is married, look at her insta.
>>
>>135709073

you are an idiot
>>
File: 3056-004-FA691BD3.jpg (49KB, 728x564px) Image search: [Google]
3056-004-FA691BD3.jpg
49KB, 728x564px
>>135712412
It's not her fault bro, you weren't there for her
>>
File: 8357-max.jpg (20KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
8357-max.jpg
20KB, 250x265px
>>135712533
>>
>>135707745
There's the problem with women; they never want to settle. They think they're entitled to some perfect man that has never existed. Then when they finally decide to consider settling, it's too fucking late to have kids or develop meaningful bonds.
>>
>>135712962
When I was growing up I always thought girls were super neat and clean and guys were messy.

When I started hanging out with girls in college and beyond it fucking disgusted me. They're worse than children, how hard is it to pick your dirty laundry up off the floor.

I'll probably marry a Polish or a Russian girl instead of one of you American slags.
>>
>>135712412

can you imagine of society not only made it legal for men to fuck other women while married, but also encouraged it?

This is what we have for women, it is called gynocentrism.
>>
>>135712374
>waaah you're selfish because you won't enter some cunt's life and provide for her
no, it is you who is selfish
>>
>>135712962
>Here's the plain ass truth and I have told it to single friends.
>Most women do not have basic housekeeping, cooking, life skills. I know so many women who are super hot but are slobby as fuck, sleep on dirty sheets, and can't even boil an egg.

I think you've underestimated your audience. We all know this here. Anyone who's lived with a woman knows it. You lot are unhygienic and messy as fuck.
>>
>>135712962
>Because looks fade and at the end of the day a man marries a woman that can take care of a family
Pretty much, being a good companion is a plus but not a priority.
Seems a lot of infants in /pol/ would go for someone who's basically a female version of themselves, with the same interests and habits so there's no friction or need to get along.
The psychology is apalling
>>
>>135712533
More tinder sluts
>>
>>135713242
Leaving dirty clothes on the floor and having an unkempt room is one thing, leaving period stained panties on the bathroom floor for days and leaving your garbage on your table is unacceptable. Most women I know do shit like this, while also dolling up for their one night stand, which is why I've given up on women.
>>
>self-employed, make like $45k/year but only work ~20 hours per week
>play vidya every day
>dick around most of the time, traveled throughout most of Europe in the last few years

Would this roastie even consider me if I wasn't already happily married? Probably not. They all want more than they're worth.
>>
>tfw when roasties don't realize that thanks to internet it's very possible to find the great non-slutty women who are part of the third of the population who is introverted and who you'd never meet if not for internet.

And I don't mean Tinder. Tinder is for extroverted whores and Chad.

Girls who are virgins past 18 are actually a LOT more plentiful than one might think. But they ain't in bars.

So extroverts end up stuck with extroverts. Stacies with Chads, and well, Chads do what nature mostly intend males to do, they fuck around and don't settle, so Stacies are left alone and depressed.
>>
>>135707745
In order to find the man God has in store for you, you need to first live according to God's commandments
>>
File: 1457271128816s.jpg (3KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1457271128816s.jpg
3KB, 125x117px
"I'd rather be single than settle."

What a vapid and self absorbed cunt. Did you ever think you didn't DESERVE that person you dreamed of? No, that's impossible, because women will rewrite history to avoid any accountability. It is the most fascinating power in the animal kingdom. Women LITERALLY have the power to change time (in their own mind).

Does this piece of shit even know what love is? Of course not. Love is a male emotion. No woman would die for you, even your mother. Did you know, a male widow is 10x more likely to kill himself after his spouse's' death than a female widow? "Death do us part" is for the male ONLY.

The only thing women want is a slave. A slave to tell other girls about. Women care not for the opinions of men, only women. Women are peons in the gossip world. And when those female opinions ARE IMPOSSIBLE to satisfy (a la social media, texting, television) they, in turn, find it IMPOSSIBLE to find a mate.

No! I won't pay for the first date, or any date, for that matter. I know exactly what women are - flabby sacks of flesh that fall apart the second the yoga pants come off. I have seen my fair share of cheeks to know this. Well ladies, you're all guilty. The crimes? Solipsism, Narcissism, and treating men like shit. The punishment? no greater than a few hours of chad poundtown followed by a life of a spinster. The sheriff is in town girls... now spread em'
>>
>>135713663
Don't worry, she's already in hell. God has left her, just like every man in her life, including her father.
>>
>>135711521
Has she considered maybe the reason every man she dates is mediocre is that she is nothing special herself.
You know, like what they say about assholes: when everyone you meet is an asshole you might be one.

Why am I asking? of course she never considered it.
>>
>>135707745
Ready to murder half the fucking world
>>
>>135712533
More profiles! Need more profiles to rage wank!
>>
>>135712533
this is definitely bait
>>
>>135713344
Not me bro this house is currently clean, dinner was prepared, laundry all folded and put away.

It's just how you were raised. My grandparents were immigrants (Germany and Sicily) so my parents were raised a certain way, as I was I.
>>
File: 1489198254691.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489198254691.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>135707745
Lets look at that from another perspective, where are all the good women at? Where is a women that can cook and clean as well as I can, is happy to be around children, knows how to run a household, and wants to work together in a life long partnership filled with inconvenience and suffering for the sake of our children.

Nowhere to be found, obviously. That being said I would be willing to settle for far less as long as the person would be willing to actually make a life long commitment and has the right mindset. I am not the perfect man and I know I am full of flaws but I can't even find a women who would fulfill even the most basic of requirements.

Thankfully I can fill my time in study, work, and faith. Can she say the same?
>>
File: 5-252f525t.gif (1MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
5-252f525t.gif
1MB, 450x450px
ITT: sloppy ass neckbeards who likely don't even brush their teeth once a day complaining about women not picking their clothes up off the floor
The lack of self-awareness in these threads is always amazing to me.
>>
Games were good once, but now they raise an army of cucks with their gamergate whores.

They aren't hiding, btw - there are barely any left, thanks to your kiked societies. All that is left to you, is junk, violent, cockless, or otherwise.

The few who are left, left your shitshow societies long ago. That's how I see it
>>
>>135707745

>28

you're literally a grandpa in girl years

try being 22
>>
File: no games I want only the best.jpg (97KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no games I want only the best.jpg
97KB, 576x1024px
>>135713809
>>135713463
>>
>>135711662
Everyone point at the faggot and laugh. A man does not derive his value relative to a womans approval.
>>
>>135707745
so whores will only accept chad until they're 35 and realise it's too late?
>>
>>135714157
Hahahahahaha!

>I'm not a sex doll!
>Pregnant and no father to be seen
>>
>>135714157
>take her home
>make her play the ps3
>instantly horny
>>
>>135713483
see also: demanding the utmost scrupulousness in looking clean and preened, yet fucking smelly nogs with STDs
>>
>>135713131
>There's the problem with women; they never want to settle.
That's actually a good thing about them.
If women settled all the time humans would be four feet tall, have IQs of about 80 and live to about 20.
Maybe then you'd be able to impress a woman, maybe?
>>
>>135713727
>"I'd rather be single than settle"
Literally every post in this thread is NEET faggots saying the same thing. So it's righteous when we say it but they're sluts for saying the same thing?
>>
>>135714157
I'm guessing that little bundle of joy is gonna come out black or brown...
>>
File: efa.png (178KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
efa.png
178KB, 500x281px
>>135714157
>>
File: 1501100897977.png (356KB, 680x782px) Image search: [Google]
1501100897977.png
356KB, 680x782px
>>135714157
In a world where they give away prophylactics and birth control is provided by your insurance she still managed to get pregnant out of wedlock. What a degenerate whore, she deserves to be shamed for her behavior. She may actually learn her lesson
>>
>>135714265

Women never stop being whores and the majority of what itself calls female today is pants wearing junk. They got genderqueered, same as everyone else
>>
File: image_8.jpg (55KB, 736x710px) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
55KB, 736x710px
>>135708266
>oneitis

Inflammation of the "one".

Please stop using your dumb terms.
>>
Having watched this, there's one key difference between male-oriented advice and women-oriented advice, and it's betterment.

A similar video about men trying to find a woman would be
>try to stop worrying about women
>work on improving yourself
>start eating healthy
>start working out, not for women, but because you need to care for your body in order to care for your mind
>start making something. whether it's art, cooking, or car repair, get a skill
>find a job that makes you happy
>learn a language
>after you do all of this, girls might be interested

With this video
>girls, just don't do anything.
>you're perfect as you are
>if you can't find a perfect guy, that's not your problem. it is because, according to, like, science, like, guys are just, like, objectively WORSE
>if you find a guy, dump him. you can still do better

Women refuse to accept that they could do better. They are the best.
>>
>>135707745

21st century still marrying. Not even once.
>>
>>135713727
>women want a slave
Sort of. They mostly are concerned with security and social standing.

When a girl loses her male, she doesn't cry because he in particular is gone. She cries because of the qualities that he possessed, the security that she had, as well as the social standing of being in a secure relationship - and how that is now gone. She cries because she knows it was a lot of wasted time in this pursuit and she lost this sense of security, whether it be financial or social (usually both).

Notice when they describe these guys - "great guy". They describe them as if they would describe a race horse. The deeper emotional connection does not exist on her part, merely the facade of such. The male is the only who who feels an actual connection on a deeper level. "Love" for women is nothing more than how good your dick feels and the security that you provide.

You know who wrote all those books and fairy tales and Disney movies about "Love's true kiss"? It wasn't women, it was males.
>>
>>135714384
>"i won't date you because you are trash and i can get a guy who is even better"
>"well in that case i don't want to date you either"

>WOW I GUESS NEETS AND ROASTIES ARE THE SAME!
>>
>>135714496

There is a reason God said Male & Female - you sexless fags will get a final lession in the end
>>
>>135707745
reminder that this woman is a race traitor

her husband is a spic
>>
>>135714384
the difference is that sluts have options while NEETs literally do not. Reality versus imagination. The turbovirgins on the internet are just feeling a smug sense of satisfaction that popular, pretty girls are in a similar situation for the first time ever in their lives
>>
>>135713647
Where the hell do I meet introverted girls?
>>
>>135714384
I want to settle as a man.
I want to be able to slap my woman if she doesn't behave or forgets her place.
If you don't know what I am talking about and think I am out of place you didn't meet the animals I've met.
Being with a woman today is emasculating to some degree.
>>
>>135714099
>4 posts saying the same thing
seedin w/ raeg
>>
>>135714384
>So it's righteous when we say it but they're sluts for saying the same thing?
Yes.
>>
>>135714782

In their house.
>>
File: 1342576594873.jpg (73KB, 628x925px) Image search: [Google]
1342576594873.jpg
73KB, 628x925px
The thot epidemic and only be cured with White Sharia
>>
>>135714708
God gave her Jesus after all.
>>
>>135713991
>That being said I would be willing to settle for far less as long as the person would be willing to actually make a life long commitment and has the right mindset.
You're on the way out of the thread then, a cave is a better home if you're with an honest person than any mansion shared with a liar.
These threads are like watching a hundred dudes revving their cars in their garages.
Lots of noise, going nowhere and eventually bound to close the door and connect the exhaust to the window for a nap.
>>
>>135711662
You started so well but you didn't stick your landing and went full shit post m8. Now you sound like the sour grapes.
>>
It's hilarious how much women who have standards offend your desperate virgin sensibilities.
>>
>>135707745

>mediocre woman expects 10/10 chad at 28

Fucking looooool
>>
>>135707745
>being so self-centered you think god deliberately put a human being on the planet earth for you specifically
nah fuck off
>>
>>135707745
she is mediocre and has a faulty inflated ego.
>>
>>135714782
out in cafes
in clubs flirting with bartenders
taking selfies while out shopping

these are common activities of "introverted" girls
>>
>>135714972
describes /pol/tards
>>
File: 1383632580806.png (429KB, 1228x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1383632580806.png
429KB, 1228x1190px
>>135714884
She's 28
>>
>>135714712
>>135714712
>The turbovirgins on the internet are just feeling a smug sense of satisfaction that popular, pretty girls are in a similar situation for the first time ever in their lives

Thiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss

I am glad seeing roastie on FB I knew from highschool, many that rejected me either during or after, flounder lost with no good marriage prospects while I got married several years ago and sent them invitations to boot (none came)
>>
>>135708224
This.

I gave up everything for a woman once and she still wasn't able to settle. Now she's a deranged cat lady working a dead end job and popping pills just to get by while I'm swimming in twenty year old pussy while traveling all over the world.

It kind of makes me sad how predictable it is. I was hoping she'd be an exception to the rule but in the end vanity won out.
>>
>>135714712
Men are supposed to go after women. Men have literally limitless options.
>>
>>135715031
at least we are self-aware enough to acknowledge it
>>
women should have never been given the right to vote
>>
>>135714561

why do you think female romance novels or romantic comedies, the woman is always super average but have 11/20 multimillionare chads falling for them in their 30's.

women are a joke.
>>
File: 1495983709558.png (167KB, 833x795px) Image search: [Google]
1495983709558.png
167KB, 833x795px
>>135707745
>>
>>135715182
if your time is worthless.
>>
File: Girlfriend.jpg (64KB, 460x807px) Image search: [Google]
Girlfriend.jpg
64KB, 460x807px
>>135715182
bait.jpg
>>
>>135713483
Female roommate in college had half the dishes in the house under her bed. There was mold all over them, bugs and one cup had a few old tampons in it. Filthy creatures.
>>
>>135715182
You o ly have as many y options that consent.
>>
>>135715235
Sounds like you're just gay AND don't know the difference between movies and real life.
>>
File: IMG_6303.png (186KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6303.png
186KB, 500x211px
>>135711521
What's up with her teeth?
If I had to listen to that voice for more than I just did I would fucking an hero...
>>
>>135707745

On an earlier thread today about the very same topic ( big surprise ) all of us in the thread decided that white men should strike.
If we could ever all get on the same page.
Because society doesn't appreciate us anymore. They hate the white man.
But society will not properly function without us.
And it's time we took society back.
Make them remember what we're good for after all.
>>
>>135715295
>>135715284
>>135715278

Typical virgin cynicism
>>
>>135715186
This thread proves otherwise.
>>
File: 1483851148100.jpg (89KB, 468x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483851148100.jpg
89KB, 468x615px
LOL!

>American woman complaining about not being able to find the good guys

Here's a tip, females: The good guy was the one you rejected because he didn't make your pussy throb. He would have done anything for you, taken care of you, given you children, a home, security.

But you never would have respected him because you don't respect yourself. Anyone who shows you too much respect is wrong about you and you know this. You're a worthless, gold-digging, self-loathing clusterfuck of conflicting ideals, emotional poverty, physical and mental insecurities, and deep-seeded daddy issues.

Why would anyone be nice to you?

No worries. The asshole you're REALLY waiting for will find you, marry you, impregnate you, divorce you, and leave you fat, middle-aged, and desperate. Eventually.
>>
>>135714782

Internet. In class, the best way to know if a girl is introverted is if you never see her at any college party or social event. Church is a good place, but mostly online, dating websites that aren't Tinder (but these kinda places suck), language exchange apps are amazing for meeting girls except they're always far, but a relationship isn't without hurdles to jump over. MMOs are unironically a great way too. And no, most girls who play MMOs aren't fat, they're actually too skinny most of the time.

Oh and, pure extroverts exist, but they are kind of a holy grail because they have good value and respect themselves. I lost my virginity to one (who also was one), so they do exist. Introverts are better though.
>>
>>135714807
>Being with a woman today is emasculating to some degree.

Amen. We can no longer put women in their place due to the government being their real man.
>>
>>135714384

Who would date these women? They don't clean, don't cook, most of them are overweight... these are basic necessities of 85% of males. They have awful personalities, and nearly every male in here has been burned by a female "giving signals" more than one time.

That, and most women just aren't that interesting. Really. Talk to a man and he has stories, interests, passions, and personality. Talk to a woman and it is rare a woman deviates from a sociallly-dictated talking point/political opinion, has an outside interest other than "I'm bored", and is not cool with just doing NOTHING (like men are). Women enter relationships to get a slave, men enter to be enslaved... its no wonder smart men are saying fuck this.

I honestly believe most men wanted a girlfriend at some point in their lives. But repeated abuse has put that desire to a standstill. First, you have to compete with the fact that women are passive, and you, the male, must face CONSTANT rejection, derision, and ridicule. Second, you have to do everything. You must plan the dates, must make arrangements, must pay. Third, she is probably still seeing her ex, and women juggle many men at once for FUN. She will kick your ass to the curb if you fuck up. Fourth, women are impossible to satisfy and will create drama for NO REASON. It is a biological imperative of theirs to create drama to see who is top dog.

At a certain point, the levee breaks - women aren't attractive, they aren't fun to be around, and they don't give you anything. A total waste of time.
>>
>>135715462
>I'm such a nice guy and all attractive guys are assholes: the post
>>
>>135714807
>Being with a woman today is emasculating to some degree
YES being with a woman is emasculating, and being a good citizen means giving up tons of freedoms and YES you have to give up miles of good things when you choose other good things.
It's tough being a man, we are a metabolyte of women, something they use to make more women, we are more likely to be spontaneously miscarried, reabsorbed in utero and afflicted with cancers while young. Mathematically the world only needs a couple thousand to repopulate the solar system. We compete with each other in that reality and it's hard as hell.
We also make life less tough for women, fuck equality, women and children up the back in shelter, men out the front waving sticks at the storm.
Look for a woman you don't need to hit, bro.
Finally someone who GETS IT.
>>
>>135714849
haha yeah having interests and doing things are for LOSERS
>>
>>135707745
She is just going to the wrong places or not making herself worthy.
Alpha Males only mate with Alpha Females.
One must be worthy of a good partner.

Women generally have it easier, as they are meant to mate between 20yo - 30 yo; while Males are meant to mate between 30yo - 50yo.
>>
File: 1366258724844.png (214KB, 613x644px) Image search: [Google]
1366258724844.png
214KB, 613x644px
>>135715460
lol roastie getting toastie
>>
What do you have to have or do you not be mediocre?
>>
Wait wait

Do "Good Guys" just mean a 9.5/10 Chad with a good paying job that entertains them?
>>
>>135715422
typical responding to posts without reading them
>>
>>135715667
I'm a guy.
>>
>>135715460
who's said they're a top quality male who deserves better than the dozens of women who they've discarded?
>>
>>135715515
>Church is a good place
No sir. No it is not. Fuck buddy I had used to let me creampie her and I would watch it dribble from her snatch while she got dressed for church.
>>
>>135715737
Decent job and take care of yourself and be interesting? Probably general man stuff like that.
>>
how does she explain her degeneracy?

if she has only been given the mediocre; then she is pure and a superior object of desire; right?
>>
File: Wimmin.jpg (101KB, 563x562px) Image search: [Google]
Wimmin.jpg
101KB, 563x562px
>>135715750
"Good guys"
>>
>>135715751
You're whining about women on /pol/. We have established how worthless your time is.
>>
>>135715284

i've cucked so many servicemen, it isn't even funny at this point.

scrub some more floors and pick up more butts lol
>>
File: 1430631831895.jpg (156KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
1430631831895.jpg
156KB, 640x618px
>>135715460
hnnggg awwww yeah pooops on you hhggnnn a .....big.....one pheew
>>
>>135707745
They want nothing to do with SJWs.
>>
>>135715553
"we"
>>
>>135715750
yes. women euphemize appearance as personality so they won't appear shallow
>>
>>135715808

Of course there are always exceptions, but if a girl is true about her beliefs and isn't only doing it to make daddy happy then she'S good.
>>
>>135715803
This thread is whining about women having standards, overlooking the fact that /pol/ is a bunch of virgin manchildren.
>>
>>135715515
What sites do introverted girls use? All I do online is torrent books and shitpost on 4chan, so I really don't know. I made my first and only girlfriend off a place for punks and nu-goths called Altscene. I've tried using it to find a second one, but there aren't many girls in my state.
>>
>>135715954
when did I complain about women?
>>
>>135715462
Lol, I'm the dude you described. I have a grade A++ wife and I cheat on her as much as possible (gotta colonize as many wombs as I can, know what I mean? I'm even going to fuck her slut sister.). Shit, I've even been caught red (pink?) handed three times and she is still here. Lol. Guys like you are never gonna make it, bro. Not in business, social life, fitness, or relationships.
>>
>>135714603
At the root of this entire discussion is the fact that both sexes feel they "deserve better" or are entitled to more and neither side is willing to compromise.
>I want a 6'0, athletic, provider and won't settle for less
>NEET who can't meet any of those standards to begin with:
>"Hurrr well I-I-I didn't want to be with you anyway. So there!"
Stop playing yourself, it's childish and you'll die alone just like these roasties. I would venture to guess that the main people bitching ITT aren't actively and every day improving themselves. "Eating healthy" isn't an accomplishment, it's something anyone with half a brain does because they don't want to die at 33 from heart disease. Difference is, guys are bitching about it on /pol/ while cunts bitch about it on facebook. It's literally a different side of the same coin.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>135716089
>ur all virgins
>>
>>135716089
so you sympathize with the sheer entitlement expressed in op's image?
>>
>>135716096
>What sites do introverted girls use?

they don't need to
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x467px
why are they all mentioning God? Seems strange.
>>
>>135707745
They are with women that are at least pretending to not be crazy and vapid for now.
>>
>>135713025
her IG is christcuck central

never seen so much diversity, it's like something out of a fucking CNN advert
>>
>>135716068
I don't know man. This woman went to church by herself every single Sunday.
>>
>>135715954
also, the only person qualified to judge the worth of their time is themselves.
>>
>>135716096

Well I know a lot of /int/ users use that place called Interpals, they have a general. I know some guys got married out of it. Some got fucked over and cucked, it happen of course. But it worked for these guys. Tons of them lost their virginities as well thanks to that website. But if you use that website as a mean to get pussy then it's stupid af, use it as a way to make planned trips more fun and if love happens then good.
>>
>>135715515

LOL. I know a girl right now, she seems very religious. Still fucks.
>>
File: 1434033134666.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434033134666.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>135716096
>sites
>girls

Nigga they can just go out to a bar/club/tinder whatever

Even the most unsocial 4/10 whatever still has an ARMY of men willing to fuck her; and they know it
>>
>>135716220
It's a mans job to be good enough. Funny how that's when biology stops mattering to you guys.
>>
>>135711382
Now she's going to go fuck Lex "thunder cock" Luther I bet
>>
File: humangarbage.png (2MB, 1641x1024px) Image search: [Google]
humangarbage.png
2MB, 1641x1024px
>>135707745
Literally the worst thing in the world is not being happy. These poor, poor women.
>>
>>135716229
I grew up a catholic and can say first hand that the church is full of reformed whores
>>
>>135714381
When I comment on anything, I speak about and for others and not myself. They need to settle with average men, not trash. That's the whole argument here. The happiest couples are those that settled and made it work because they wanted it to.
>>
>>135716089
no it's not, it was originally about making fun of women who hit the wall.
it was your butthurt comments (caused by your need to prove to yourself that you are better than those "virgins") that sparked this talk about standards.
>>
>>135715544
He's right though you male feminist faggot

I have guy friends just like he described. Attractive on the outside, worthless pieces of shit on the inside. Most of them can't even provide for their families. Lol
>>
>>135711662
>The manchild life involves missing out on some stuff

>Some Stuff

Bid deal. Life is short enough as it is and some of us just want to enjoy it while it lasts. If that means just playing video games our entire lives, so be it. I've read enough about history and that entire family genealogies have been wiped out. I know that the future holds extinction just as every other species that have come before us come and gone from this planet. Whether it be by an Ice age, super volcanoes or rocks from space (in our case nuclear war as well). Unless we get off this planet and I don't see that happening seeing as how the human race is going so far, then fuck it just fire up that game and be merry.
>>
>>135715416
Yeah! Demolish the dominance hierarchy that we failed in and make a new one with us at the top!
Right?
Basically ISIS.
>>
>>135716096
women on the internet get swarmed with male attention as soon as it becomes known that she is a woman on the internet

the chances you'll even be noticed in an inbox flooded with 180 messages a day are near 0. the internet is not a place to meet women.
>>
>>135714807
>Being with a woman today is emasculating to some degree.
>I want to be able to slap my woman if she doesn't behave
For being such smug, pseudo-intellectual faggots you think you'd have the brains to not let a vagina emasculate you without resorting to physical violence. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>135715515
Oh i forgot to mention, this church girl drinks, smokes weed, and claims she is bisexual eventhough she never slept with another girl, just groped each other.

She also told me she doesn't understand monogamy.

TOPKEK. I can't believe i've fallen for such a disaster. Will attempt to remove her from my life soon.
>>
>>135716331

The thing there is that you are talking about 4/10s who WANT to be whores.

But there are actually a considerable amount of women who DON'T want that, who actually want to be ready to lose their virginity and lose it to the right person. These girls can be 4/10s 7/10s and even 10/10s. I know an absolutely gorgeous 24yo girl who had her first boyfriend at that age. And she is an easy 9/10 on a bad day.
>>
>>135711382
Superman is as dumb as a box of rocks. Plus he's a bit of a fascist
>>
>what god has in store for you is much better for what your willing to settle for

ehn

Delusional much?

I mean how the fuck would you know?
>>
>>135716406
"Nice guys" are all effeminate manipulative betas tho with zero personality.
>>
>>135708332
>>135708266
I-I meant the plural form guys I s-swear.

Ahahahahahah, fucking retard.

Back. To. Reddit.
>>
>>135716331
Yeah, but those men would fuck anything.

Women don't get that all attention isn't good attention. Why would I want to waste my time on some slut with an army of fuckboys? You're judged by the company you keep.
>>
>>135716140

>Guys like you are never gonna make it, bro

Who do you think you're talking to? I'm merely an observer in this conversation, a speaker of truths, ATM I've got so many women I have a notebook where I keep track of the lies I tell each one so I never contradict myself.
>>
>>135716395
But "the wall" is just a bitter virgin thing to make their sad lives seem better.
>>
>>135711521
Fuck, that comment section is downright pathetic.
>meet "good guys" in your teens
>turn them down in favor of the cock carousel
>sleep around throughout your teens and 20s
>by the age of 25, your age has become very apparent
>chad turns his attention to girls much younger than you
>see that those "nice guys" you met in your teens are all happily married with kids now
>panic, knowing full well your ovaries are drying up as your desire for children grows
>claim to have "found God", stating that you're now ready to find a good guy and settle down
>no one's buying it
>rather than reflecting upon your poor life choices, you decide to blame men instead
>wonder where all the "good guys" went as you take another miserable selfie with your cat, pretending to be happy
>>
>>135707745

Shes 28

Way too old to marry n make children with.

She shold have started at 17 , 21 max.
>>
>>135711521
>woman dangerously close to hitting the wall telling younger women not to settle for average men but wait for prince charming so they will be just as miserable as she is one day

Why do they do that to each other?
It's just evil.
>>
>>135716751
so you are saying women in their 30s are as attractive and sought after as women in their 20s?
how many couples of old women and young men do you see? what about the opposite?
>>
>>135716851
I guess it's easier to hate women than to become a decent guy? Why fix yourself, right?
>>
>>135716344
so women are entitled to top quality males AND entitled to be as abusive as they wish
>>
>>135707745
Real men have standards, darling.
>>
>>135716270
Some of the most toxic people i've ever met were super disciplined about the church attendance.
Seems like they do their hours and feel like that's enough work on being a good person, i can be a piece of shit all week.
Under pressure they'll cut you off at the fucken ankles.
>>
The funniest thing about this is, what the girl in OP's pic really means by "mediocre" is...wait for it...poor.
>>
>>135716916
Obviously guys want to date younger. But claiming women hit a magic wall where nobody wants them is retarded. And insecure.
>>
>>135716406
But he's not right, you faggot. Only the strong survive and thrive, weak bitches like the boy you're defending (lol, suck his dick while you're at it) are always going to fucking fail. You need a certain mindset in this life, you have to cut throats. Instead of whining use your flaccid hatred and mold yourself into the man she wants to fuck.
>>
File: christcusk.jpg (598KB, 2522x1126px) Image search: [Google]
christcusk.jpg
598KB, 2522x1126px
HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CHRISTKEKS

you cant fucking make this shit up. one more white woman lost to the brown hordes - god bless America!
>>
>>135716936
Sounds like you're just a pussy bro.
>>
>>135717021
Roastie pls stop
You are more pathetic than the betas you pretend to make fun of at this point
>>
>>135716392
fair enough
>>
>>135707745

Married. At 28 you are too old already for a "great" guy sorry. When I hit 34 I got my 24 year old wife and we have 2 kids planning for 5+. I don't think you have to settle for an adult video game player but guy who are self employed have managed their life to have plenty of family time and want kids want young wives for fertility. Also Christians are traitors drop the cuck religion and follow the Traditional European Religion. "Great" guys hate traitors. Also talking positively about Hitler and negatively about Jews and Negros with give you a huge jump forward though. Good luck.
>>
Really the easiest way to get a woman as an "average" guy is to act like she is below you.

Even if she has a better job, more money, etc, if you act like she still is under you it'll drive her absolutely fucking crazy trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with her.
>>
>>135716751
haha, ask my poor mum
>>
>>135715284
what it is?
a super dildo 3000?
>>
>>135715528
Have fun dying alone I guess. You think you're dropping red pills on women or some sacred knowledge when you're basically spouting common fucking sense. The difference is some of us can accept human flaws (that every person has, show me 10 "boring girls who don't have shit to talk about" and I can show you 10 guys just as lame) and still take an active pursuit not only in improving ourselves but pursuing women in a non-manwhore way until we find a woman of high-value (and they do exist). The rest of you just give up and sit on your asses whining just as bad as any knocked up coalburning skank on twitter.
>>
>>135711662
What "pressure" exactly? Sounds like a clever excuse to ride the carousel. Women are such victims. When the fuck will they ever be expected to reach beyond basic instinct and be more than animals? Feminism is one of the worst cancers to beset civilization.
>>
>>135717244
some military bullshit.
apparently bleeding for Israel makes you a real man.
>>
>>135717024
RIght about what? Piece of shit men will get women pregnant and then move on to the next whore while discarding their children in the process. This doesn't make them "good men". They pass their genes on, but their child likely won't be very successful being raised by a single mother and a half-invested father. You have a distorted view of what "alpha" is.

Women look for one trait - charisma. You can be the world's biggest scumbag so long as you have charisma, you can dupe women. They're retarded. If you entrust women to make good informed decisions about choosing their mate, then I guess you also trust them in political office.
>>
>>135716918
you didn't address the content of the post
>>
>>135717352
>Have fun dying alone I guess
We all die alone anon.
>>
File: 1491058769065.jpg (30KB, 480x279px) Image search: [Google]
1491058769065.jpg
30KB, 480x279px
What kills me about all these MGTOW threads is that no one is ever looking at the big picture. On a basic psychological level someone who insists on "not settling" is saying that they define a relationship entirely or in a majority of terms of their own individual wants/needs. There's no mention of what they themselves will bring to the relationship-it's always assumed that they are enough for simply existing and don't need to change anything. This personality expects the world to change around them. Then when that doesn't work out and they become unhappy they can either face reality or dive deeper into delusion and construct a worldview where patriarcy/feminism/culture/chads/tv/ or what the fuck ever is the problem to avoid ever looking inward.

And past that are all these self-worshipping fools that are childless and unhappy and creating the death of their own civilizations that will be replaced with people who aren't complete narcissists. Niggers and Muslims are awful, but if you're too fucking stupid to have a family then you have been selected out of the genepool anyway. They are superior to you because they aren't constantly diving into self-worship. Even if you aren't religious you can see what self-worship is doing to yourselves and your nations.

Get over yourselves before it's too late and you're an dying alone in the burning rubble of what used to be your homes.
>>
>>135717140
That's not even that big of a difference in terms of real births.

Kind of an embarrassing way to back up your post.
>>
>>135716461

holy shit.. I've actually fucked dozens of women from the internet, because I don't do good at socializing normally

mostly 6s-7s and a few 8s

does this mean I'm actually good at something?
>>
>>135716407
If your nihilism-lite works for you, fine. It also means that women can be as ridiculously silly as the OP example and it doesn't affect you in any way.
The thread is full of losers who say they've had it with women but then go on and on about them as if they matter.
>>
Reminder that these are the "good Christian girls" /pol/ likes to talk about.
>>
>>135716229

Churches are whore palaces, thought this was pretty well known.
>>
>>135717225
Yeah.

But what most men want is an actual partner, not somebody we have to keep around with mindgames and stupid bullshit.

Unfortunately, as you say, women are too fuckign self-centered and narcissistic to go for that and we have to play on their own ego.
>>
File: 1496031890863.jpg (78KB, 669x696px) Image search: [Google]
1496031890863.jpg
78KB, 669x696px
>>135707745

>I'm 28, and I'm not settling for any of these mediocre guys!

And the chads she wants aren't going to be settling for her old, rotting autismal canal Hope she enjoys being the dictionary definition of pump-and-dump.
>>
>>135715462
>Here's a tip, females: The good guy was the one you rejected because he didn't make your pussy throb. He would have done anything for you, taken care of you, given you children, a home, security.

Maybe you should have tipped your fedora more.
>>
>>135717382
I literally did.
>>
>>135717412
Have fun living alone.
>>
>>135707745
It's a woman's job to support her man and it's a man's job to be worth supporting.

Bitches these days want to be treated like children and not do a Goddamn thing, fuck them, they don't get it, they're not worth it. Let them all kill themselves at 40.
>>
>>135717419
>dying alone
Jokes on you, I'll be dying in combat with the blood of our enemies around me.
The West is done, there's only one path left.
>>
>>135716606
>Also he's a bit of a fascist
That's a bad thing?
>>
>>135717498

It's really easy though. Once she is into you all you have to do is keep your feet firm on the floor and not cave in to all of her demands.
>>
>>135714561
Very well thought out and well said. Yes, you hit the nail on the head. This is the exact theme of all this rubbish/
>>
>>135717592
Every man is an island anon.
>>
>>135717498
partners are for lesbians and gay men.
>>
>>135717431
why have you had sex with dozens of people you fucking degenerate?
>>
File: dataclysm_35.jpg (28KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
dataclysm_35.jpg
28KB, 800x746px
>>135717423
Stay delusional.
>>
>>135714561
I honestly feel bad for a lot of women in this situation, the advice they get from other women isn't helpful.

Think about how women support each other, they just tell their friends what they want to hear, they dont offer practical advice, or the hard truths. Every guy I've ever turned to for help has given me the truth, even when its hurt me to hear it, and thats how things should be for everyone.

Women are all living a collective romantic delusion. It implores them to ignore their biology, to ignore the truth, to "live in the moment" instead of thinking ahead. Once they've reached 28 or so they can't escape that delusion, if they break their conditioning they'll break down. A lot of women who don't sober up from their delusion live their lives depressed not knowing why, a lot of women who do sober up from their delusion usually in their 30s-40s just straight up kill themselves. This kind of shit is whats killing the west.
>>
>>135717431
also, rating women out of ten is degenerate
>>
>>135717432
>The thread is full of losers who say they've had it with women but then go on and on about them as if they matter.

True that. I wish they'd just ignore women and their pleas. Except that is when the women start getting feisty and try to pass more matriarchal laws or political policies. That's the only place we should direct our energies.
>>
>>135711321
Theres just no reason for her to take it that far. She probably had a Facebook and reads the article about "white man dropping out to play video games" and doesn't realize it's fucking satire. Women are fucking stupid.
>>
>>135717718
I already said this bro. Got anymore graphs that don't address your point?

Stay desperate
>>
>>135714597
harsh fucking reality right there.
>>
>>135717372
Please, bitch, I know what you're saying but you sound fucking bitter. I don't have a distorted view of anything as I perfectly fit your description (don't give two fucks) but have no delusions about who I am. I'm a good dad at the end of the day and in a unique situation with a wife that's never going to leave. Trust me, she would have already or if she did it would be well after my kids are full grown and out of my house.

Alpha/beta talk is irrelevant, this is life.
>>
>>135717419
>There's no mention of what they themselves will bring to the relationship-it's always assumed that they are enough for simply existing and don't need to change anything

White knight harder you fucking faggot. Modern women are worthless pieces of shit. I have my shit together and I'm tall and fit. I don't know too many women around me who do, they all seem to work at bars and coffee shops or have some shit job in HR. Their only hobbies include going to the gym and going day drinking for Instagram.

>inb4 you say some shit like "hurr youre just looking in the wrong places"
Fuck off, that's how women are today, especially here in America. Europe seems to be a tad bit better but American women are complete trash.
>>
>>135714597
I've seen this in action for some time. 35 now. Heard women say things like " I could love a rock as long as it was there for me when I get home from work". Women need to express love to something that will not abandon them. Express love. It is an emotion, like expressing anger, or sadness. An excercise.

Deep state of love, actually falling in love, is not a female emotion.
>>
>>135715416
>Because society doesn't appreciate us anymore.

You're not good enough. That's why.

Improve yourself.
>>
>>135707745
Christian cunts are awful
>>
>>135717730

It's the whole "everybody's a winner" mentality.

It should be everybody CAN be a winner.

The former implies you are entitled success, the second implies you need to work for it.
>>
File: 1377434640865.jpg (19KB, 489x394px) Image search: [Google]
1377434640865.jpg
19KB, 489x394px
>>135717831
Huh? That's literally what we were arguing.
When a man finds a woman most attractive.
>22 post by this ID
wew lad
>>
>>135717861
>I'm mad because women aren't men

Awful gay of you dude.
>>
>>135711382
She wants the
BIG
BATMAN
COCK
>>
>>135707745

I've been married 15 years, so unfortunately, the best dude has been off the market for a long time now.
>>
>>135717972
so what are the responsibilities of women?
>>
>>135717855
>"youre bitter" argument
>"don't give two fucks"
>"I'm a good dad"

what the fuck are you even trying to say, you sound like an idiot
>>
>>135717964
>most attractive

That's what I said. Guys like younger women. But guys also live in the real world. Well /pol/ doesn't, but actual men do.
>>
File: 1442766174343.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
1442766174343.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>135717913
That's bullshit, women cheat, they are needy, demanding, get bored, then cheat.
>>
>>135718075
Why are you so concerned with what women should do?
>>
>>135717972
>roasties posting on /pol/
Fucking newfags, swear to God. Also, who the fuck says "Awful gay"?
>>
>>135718135
There are literally no divorce laws in America that are represented by this comic. It's a beta delusion.
>>
>>135718075
They don't have any anon. No expectations for women whatsoever. If you have any then "lol ur just a beta, man up"

>>135718138
fuck off cunt
>>
>>135718138
why are you so concerned with what men should do?

i will ask again: what are the responsibilities of women?
>>
>>135717244
>>135717370
Googled out of curiosity and found it's called fuse igniter. Some demolition shit. Stupid pic.
>>
>>135712499

Henry VIII

>>135713727
>>135714561

Too right.

>>135714597

+1 for social standing. The love of my life left me because I stopped going out. I'm a musician and I got her in the scene and now she's a full on slut within weeks of breaking up, 4 years after I took her virginity.
>>
>>135718135

Only if you are beta
>>
>>135718234
I AM a man, so of course I'm concerned with that.

Are you a woman?
>>
File: 1454226767023.webm (2MB, 320x568px) Image search: [Google]
1454226767023.webm
2MB, 320x568px
>>135718092
>guys live in the real world
Is that why our country is run by feminist and beta white knights who bend their knee to everyone of their demands?
Have fun trying to unfuck the "reel world" on your own kiddo. You could never inspire another man to follow and respect you.
>>
>>135717362
Feminism was invented as a distraction from the Women's Liberation Movement.
After some real political talk with woman and men all over the world, Women's Lib decided that women couldn't be liberated without men being liberated first. They marched with the Bolsheviks and came down on the side of Communism because Fascism was all about the established order of slavery for men everywhere to tiny, rich groups of controlling interests.
Pity, because Communism turned out to destroy the productive people when it overturned the established order in whatever country it got up and running in. Sanctions from the rest of the world kept them in that carte blanche phase and stupid shit like Pol Pot and Lysenko killed more people than Hitler.
Women's Lib never wanted equality the way we think of it, just rights for women that fitted what women were.
So Communism was defeated and corporate fascism allowed feminism as a way to divide and rule the new working class created as a reaction to WWII.
Man used to work and support a home and family, now both parents have to work to live in permanent debt, you think this was an accident?
So whoever wins this fight is still just a crab in a bucket.
>>
File: Lindsay_before_and_after.jpg (91KB, 719x320px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay_before_and_after.jpg
91KB, 719x320px
>>135707745
Islam is the answer to this, senpai
>>
>>135717959
I really hope some cultural revolution comes along that helps wake them up, and help people who are entitled actually transform themselves through work, I want to see people succeed, I want to see women and men happy.
>>
>>135711662
>I plow single moms therefore...
>>
>>135718304
you think it reasonable that women have expectations of men. why then do you think it unreasonable that men have expectations of women?
>>
>>135718210
Just because its not the law doesn't mean it never happens.
>>
>>135716356
I love Sam and miss him dearly
>>
>>135707745
gna end up a coalburner
>>
File: received_232258287294880.jpg (64KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
received_232258287294880.jpg
64KB, 750x1334px
>>135707745
I'm a service member so its tough meeting women.
I joined tinder cuz I got desperate. I met a 4/10 girl and went on a few dates and banged in a hotel on the 4th date. She was absolutely crazy. Was in AA, wouldn't disclose body count, degenerate friends, went to psychiatrist. Of course she hid all this stuff so I ended it. never settle guys.

Thanks for reading my blog post
>>
>>135718284
Tell me more Engrish teacher
>>
>>135718523
>Thanks for reading my blog post
You're welcome.
>>
File: falconpunch.gif (838KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
falconpunch.gif
838KB, 320x181px
>>135707745
>Amen. It takes maturity to realize what god has in store for you is much better for what your willing to settle for.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>135716142
bitch... you're actually retarded... nobody is saying "haha jokes on you I wasn't interested anyway!!" in response to "you aren't good enough". They're saying "oh, you're a diseased slut with no standards whatsoever? I'm good over here, thanks".

Leave it to dumb whores on the internet to mischaracterize every grievance men have as "boo hoo i'm 2 beta and a virgin pls sleep with me kween :( but u won't so i'm mad time to vote for trump"
>>
>>135718088
Lol, bitter faggot, it was relevant to your comment. Grow some balls and find a woman to knock up (but you won't because you're a total failure and will continue to be a failure until you die alone bitching about womens high standards).
>>
>>135711662
What the shit /pol/? This aussie speaks the truth, you absolutely do need to grow up and learn to be a man. I know I'm working on it and I notice that certain aspects on my personality aren't matured (getting older will help, but I also actively work on correcting the behavior patterns). Big things like delayed gratification and being reliable are weak points that I'm trying to address.

I shouldn't expect to get a good wife unless I'm an equally good husband. And sure there are more requirements that require lots of effort to achieve for men, but we're also given the ability to achieve them. Life is a lot more meaningful when you pursue things that have meaning to you.
>>
>>135717498
>>135717225

Even if women has a better job, better degree.

She got those from gender quotas, and female scholarships.

Women ages 20-30 make more than men BUT Women CEOs fail at an exponentially higher rate than men. INVESTORS DONT INVEST IN FEMALE LED COMPANIES. The government offers minority companies special contracts... and even then women led companies are GARBAGE.

Men also have testosterone which makes them go at work for longer... while women generate testosterone from their adrenal glands... which is why they have these female breakdown moments.

The fact is, even if a woman makes more than you... YOU ARE SUPERIOR. MEN ARE SUPERIOR. Society is just elevating women and tearing men down.

I don't care if a woman makes more, they are inferior and should always be treated as such.
>>
>>135717419
>Niggers and Muslims are awful, but if you're too fucking stupid to have a family then you have been selected out of the genepool anyway.
Man i'd love to hear what the MGTOW NEETblobs have to say about that, probably fall back on the 'world is fucked everything dies' horseshit.
>>
Where do you find motherly women who are good with kids, good at cooking, and derive the most pleasure from taking care of their family and community?
>>
>>135713727
Stop being right.
>>
>>135707745
In 5 years this leathered hag will be all like "I keep getting older but the betas stay the same age" alright alright
>>
>>135712499
>fact that women can get what they want ANYWAY without sex.

True on that point as well

She got what she wanted without sex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzLpc2RhZIQ

She reacted like that kangaroo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw
>>
>>135717861
Canadian are even worse. I was surrounded by women in Ontario for a year. Talk about high standards for just looking alright. These women had no hobbies and thought themselves queens. No humility.

It's almost better being in a hick town, no women.
>>
File: good goy.png (244KB, 775x300px) Image search: [Google]
good goy.png
244KB, 775x300px
>>135717031
watch out now, you might get a christcuck infuriated
>>
>>135718609
I'm not a nigger like you going around fathering illegitimate children

I can tell you're a shitty male role model with low moral standards. It will be funny when your daughter ends up fucking niggers and Mexicans.
>>
>>135718437
Most families are dual income now, so this basically never happens.
>>
>>135717762
>That's the only place we should direct our energies.
OK you worry about silly shit that can't last under a strong breeze and i'll be raising my four kids right.
>>
>>135718743
They don't have REAL hobbies like video games, guitars, and other things you should stop when you're 17.
>>
>>135711662
you talk a good game, but in the end you are still
an australian.
>>
>>135715462
>The asshole you're REALLY waiting for will find you, marry you,
haha, no i won't
>>
>>135707745

Eh, we all know the ol' Cock Carousel trick.

>Be a slut since your early teens
>Ride cocks all day every day at all times
>Realize your pull as a woman won't work once you get older an your looks start to go
>Spend what remains of your looks searching for a desperate beta to take you in, pay your bills and give you kids so you can lock him into the relationship for good
>If he dumps you the kid/kids will grant you a court victory and he will give you money regardless
>Ride another guys dick once that is over with

That's why guys rather play video games and enjoy the single life. That's why men in general are so afraid of having kids and getting married. Women are to blame, not men.

While their plan sounds like the best shit ever, they don't take into account that even if they fuck a guy over with alimony and child support fees, they will still grow bitter and lonely because by the time all of that is over with, they won't be pretty anymore so no one will want to fuck them unless it's a one-time deal.

Women are retarded.
>>
>>135718803
I've seen men older than me at my work that had their lives destroyed by divorce courts. These were made men too, guys who climbed the ladder.
Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?
I'm 100% certain you are a woman larping as a chad.
>>
>>135718591
But this literally is people being too beta and blaming it on women they've never met.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170406-172304.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170406-172304.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>135713463

Some oc 1/2
>>
>>135719011
Stop posting you fucking lying cunt full of cancer.
>>
>>135711521
>Her pebble-like teeth
>Her air-strip forehead
>>
>>135718135
Didn't mean to imply otherwise. Was trying to express the idea that a womans "love" is just an emotion, not an ideal or conviction.
>>
>>135716142
Dont forget to tell us how WN is a different side of the same coin as SocJus.

Fuck off reddit, you're pathetic.
>>
>>135719005
Nah, I just don't base my worldviews on stuff like comics and some guys you work with. There are real stats you can look up. Not in comic form, and also it's much harder to hate women for divorce after reading them. So maybe don't.
>>
File: 1488688818431.jpg (39KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
1488688818431.jpg
39KB, 359x473px
>>135707745
There is no motivation for a blue collar male to settle down and have children with most of these whores. What i do is bang whores and treat them as such. Women want to be independent and make their own decisions so why shouldnt i let them. If they want me to fuck them out one night then go back to their self determinate life who am i to stop them. I just look after myself and make sure that when i do fuck em i remember that girls have 3 holes but my future security only allows me access to two of em. If she wont let me bust in her mouth or ass i go jerk it in the bathroom while she waits for me to finish her off. No point in having kids if she isnt worth sticking around for. All my extra cash i make sure to spend like a nigger who got reparations. If i die tomorrow ill die knowing i tried my best to have as much fun as i could. Cocaine is fun, but ecstasy is better. Good luck children we all die someday.
>>
>>135719083
It's sad when women are funnier than all of /pol/ combined
>>
File: Screenshot_20170703-190827.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170703-190827.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>135713463

2/2 this one didn't say anything slutty but has their profile pic with a particularly aggressive case of oral herpes
>>
>>135719142
What about people who use their fucking eyes and see this shit happen to people they know you moron?
>>
>>135718797
How does it feel to be wrong all of the time? Total failure.
>>
>>135718648
>Even if women has a better job, better degree.
>She only got those from gender quotas, and female scholarships.

>t. Disgruntled Fry Cook
>>
>>135718826
>OK you worry about silly shit that can't last under a strong breeze
>can't last under a strong breeze

You wanna bet. Seems like the worst policies are the longest lasting. Congress is forever shelving good policies for consideration and pushing and voting for these shitty ones.

>i'll be raising my four kids right.

All the more power to you if that's what floats your boat
>>
File: 1501536657023 (1).jpg (903KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1501536657023 (1).jpg
903KB, 1456x2592px
>>135707745
>aging balding dye job roaste thinks she can demand anything ever thanks to the power of the internet and having a social media account to blogg about it

thats it im done with the internet have fun
>>
>>135712962
Single male here. I a good cook, I clean, do my laundry and all the house chores, since I live alone.
Women like your friends who can offer little more than her vaginas, don't fair well in the long run and becomes easily apparent after a few weeks of dating.
They are also to blame if they're being pumped and dumped.
>>
>>135719227
>If it happened to a couple people, allegedly, then it happens all the time

Wow dude
>>
>>135716461
This x10000, the internet is a horrible waste of time/confidence killer if that's all you fucking do.
>>
File: 98.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>135707745
>giving them a shot and see if it works out

That's literally how it always was before men liberated your picky asses. The reason many males are turning into pussies is BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T REPRODUCED

Men want to know that their legacy will live on. That's what gives them balls.
>>
>>135719270
how does it feel knowing your daughter is going to get blacked since she had a low moral piece of shit father like you to raise her. I'd bet money she resents you.
>>
>>135718743
Sounds like you'd be happier with a set of balls resting on your face.
>>
File: (you).jpg (21KB, 450x306px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
21KB, 450x306px
>>135719350
I think we are just going to have to agree that we disagree.
>>
I was at a party a few weeks back for my fathers office. A bunch of us were sitting around a table talking and this black female doctor took over the conversation. She was 32, she had her degree and her dream job but she wasnt happy. She couldnt figure out why she couldnt find a "good man". For like two hours the topic of discussion was why she couldnt find the man that Sex In The City promised her was waiting at the finish line. Everyone at the table took turns telling her what she wanted to hear. Mindless sentiment like "The right man for you is out there", "You're just too good"

I got tired of hearing it and I finally knocked my beer bottle into the table and said "Why do you deserve that?". Everyone looked at me like I had just grabbed the family dog by the dick, but it ended the conversation.
>>
>>135711521
She's married

/POL/ BTFO
>>
>>135719507
I mean sure, but literally facts are on my side.
>>
>>135719350
>33 posts by this ID
what are the responsibilities of women?
>>
>>135719598
what is your view of infidelity?
>>
>>135719645
To have kids.

>>135719670
Cheating is fun. It happens.
>>
>>135714830
How do I break in tho?
>>
>>135714157
Literally no self awareness whatsoever.
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 490x74px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 490x74px
Found this in the comments.
>>
>>135717021
Bitter fat 'ol basemet cunt dezected.
With uero clues about men also.

Try harder stinky cunt sweetheart :)
Tell it to your cazs ....
>>
>>135719745
What isn't she aware of exactly?
>>
>Why can't I find a sucker to put up with my bullshit and then take him for half he's worth and ruin his life by holding our kids hostage when I get bored of him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the mind boggles

Women moan about men playing videogames and being Manchildren but these dumb Girlchildren have been playing the same game since the dawn of time and Men are sick of it.
>>
>>135719476
I have no clue because I have sons, lol, these blacked fantasies are weird desu but whatever floats your boat!
>>
File: 4548383835373.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4548383835373.png
74KB, 400x400px
>>135719736
>Cheating is fun. It happens.

And then it happens to you and you neck yourself due to the same.

Literally kill yourself anarcho-capitalist cancer nigger
>>
>>135719800
Sorry your beta delusion of some woman eventually wanting you has been crushed. :(
>>
>>135719889
*shame
>>
>>135719889
You've never cheated?
>>
>>135719736
is infidelity equivalent regardless of which sex commits it?
>>
>>135719226

>herpes
>tattoos
>multiple piercings
>those glasses

Good god, that hit the wall early.
>>
>>135719283
>t. subhuman

i have an engineering degree and the pressure to push women into engineering was unreal.

also a female acquaintance of mine got the degree and landed an interview with the first company she applied to and got the job.

Give me a fucking break.

The same friend that breaks down crying to me over stupid shit.
>>
>>135719011
If a woman over 20 tells you "I just can't find a nice guy! I've looked, but every guy is an asshole or mediocre!" you don't need to "meet" her, she just told you she's a whore who has burned her wick down. No patience, no willingness to work towards anything, she just wants to sit and be ravished. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these MGTOW guys, I'll still fuck her if she's hot and looks clean, but don't ever expect a smart strong successful modern man to shack up with one of those gutter-sluts who are past their prime.
>>
File: 1393663390585.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1393663390585.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>135718904
>>
File: 1487729958541.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1487729958541.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>135719953
I had the chance to fuck three married women. I didn't do it because they had children. You need to fucking neck yourself promptly for destroying lives.
>>
>>135719787
You guys are goddamn retarded. Watch the video, she's talking about finding men who don't sleep around. Their definition of mediocre is men who sleep around.
>>
>>135719873
Women never take half of a mans net worth. She could theoretically get up to half of his post marriage assets, but even that is rare nowadays. Most men get all their shit together before marriage anyway.
>>
>>135719994
Probably? I've never committed it as a woman.

You're sounding really fucking creepy.
>>
>>135719511

LOL
>>
>>135720062
if it was that simple we wouldn't need lawyers
>>
>>135720037
>destroying lives

Get over yourself. Also what kind of beta says "neck yourself"?
>>
>>135720022
Sounds like you don't need to meet her either since you're clearly an asshole.
>>
>>135720116
is cheating on women part of being a high quality male who betters himself for his woman?
>>
>>135720153
It's basically that simple. Divorce laws aren't some complex mystery. It's hard to define those values though.
>>
>>135720245
I have no idea what you're asking. What kind of loser betters himself for women?
>>
>>135719511
They were probably embarrassed that their coworker brought his autistic manchild of a son.
>>
>>135720061

Don't fucking kid yourself, she'd be dating Joe Neckbeard or Liam Low Testestorone if that was true.

These snakes with tits are always after men seen as desriable by other women, hence why alot of them throw their pussies at married men.
>>
>>135707745
>>135711521

an ugly bitch having standards
>really gets the old noggin joggin
>>
>>135719847
>"I'm not a sex toy!"
>Pregnant, no father to be seen.
>Expects a 10/10 chad to take care of her.
>>
>>135720337
hmmmmmmm, now you're contradicting your earliest posts
>>
>>135720337
The kind who gets the woman and doesn't post as much as you?
>44 posts by this ID
fuckin hell
>>
File: a3269516127_10.jpg (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3269516127_10.jpg
93KB, 1200x1200px
>>135720437
I was there because I work there.

You seem to be having a lovely night.
>>
>>135720455
Where did she say 10/10? You're putting words in her mouth, which I highly suspect is all you've ever put in a womans mouth.
>>
Well down here on the thirld world women are doing fine, the cock carrousel its a tenth of the size of the american one and each year women get better for all the eurofags and burgers if You are blond/fair eyes down here on the dating game you'd be gods and also for burgers , a burger manlet here its a giant so get a fuckin latina from the south cone if u worried bout ur white genes GO for a german offspring or criolla whiter=richer and also PICO PAL QUE LEE
>>
File: 1489514368155.gif (83KB, 199x244px) Image search: [Google]
1489514368155.gif
83KB, 199x244px
>>135720167
Kill yourself you stupid faggot. Hope you get held down by a pack of niggers and raped in your tight pinhole asshole till your asshole caves in and then prolapses right in front of your mother
>>
>>135716462
Nothing gets a girl wetter than getting smacked around a bit
>>
File: bkEvRxk.gif (4MB, 650x533px) Image search: [Google]
bkEvRxk.gif
4MB, 650x533px
>>135709073
You turned yourself into a cold bastard.
Nobody has that control but you.
I was held hostage and forced to give sexual blackmail, but i didn't give up or became shit.
I'm still fighting and going to marry a good person.
>>
>>135720474
How so? Also who cares?
>>
>>135720271
Divorce is one of the most grueling and complex matters of law that currently exist, specially if kids are involved.
Also because the judge has a lot of discretion not afforded to any other kind.
>>
>>135720603
Very edgy kid.
>>
>>135720654
No it's pretty basic actually.
>>
File: 1487806293059.gif (1MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487806293059.gif
1MB, 400x223px
>>135720685
Very anarcho-capitalist YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING RETARDED FUCKSTAIN

KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: 1495651175436.png (939KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495651175436.png
939KB, 1024x707px
>>135720167
fuck off you degenerate, have some standards
>>
>>135720061

>actually listens to what they say and believes it

Classic, women always lie about what they want, they pretty much don't even realize they are doing it.
>>
>>135720685
Please stop posting
>>
>>135720648
you've gone from "a man must strive to attract a woman" to "why would a man strive to attract a woman? who cares?"

you're not even bothering to put effort into your already very poor trolling anymore
>>
>>135720654
Most divorces don't even go to court bro.
>>
File: 1487808508396.jpg (242KB, 1400x945px) Image search: [Google]
1487808508396.jpg
242KB, 1400x945px
>>135720771
I hate anarchists more than fucking anything. I swear to God you are the most retarded fuckers on the face of this planet. You're worse than lolbertarians.
>>
File: stop.jpg (29KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
29KB, 446x357px
>>135720685
>>
>>135720830
No I said a man should be the best he can be. If you're doing that for a woman, it's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>135718523
big if true
>>
>>135707745
Wow this gives me hope for the future. I thought all girls liked to slut it up but clearly there are girls with conservative values out there. Distinguishing them from the sluts will be tough however.
>>
>>135715416

This this this thos this.

Badically starve them out and let them feel their dependence.

Then demand thazever we want.
>>
>>135720771
Laughably wrong.
>>
>>135721048
Then how are over 90% of divorces mediated outside the courtroom? Seems pretty simple.
>>
>>135720602
This. Some of these average joes need to go to asia or sth america and see what it's like being that big, good looking guy with a future and deal with the tricks and insubordination of guys shorter, dumber, uglier and poorer.
I was in Thailand with my brother and his blonde gf (i was single then) and people would come out of their homes to look at her, kids would ask if they could touch her hair.
Seriously, worried about flaky skin or acne scars? Visit a burns ward and get some fuckin perspective.
>>
>>135715553
t.cuck
>>
File: 5368358368.png (219KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
5368358368.png
219KB, 439x290px
>>135721048
He can't help it.

>Yes goyim be libertarian
>yes goyim communism
>yes goyim be anarcho-capitalist
>yes goyim hardline republican or democrat
>yes goyim
>yessssss
>>
File: 4123.jpg (9KB, 192x67px) Image search: [Google]
4123.jpg
9KB, 192x67px
>>135720980
>>
>>135719906

Eh ?
>>
>>135721250
>>135720910
>>135720901
>>135720830

I forgot how easily triggered you guys are, especially in your safe space.
>>
>>135721162
t.weasel
namecalling, getting things done since never
>>
>>135721359
>Safe space
>53 posts by this subversive cunt
>Safe space
>>
>>135721359

It is more we are just worried for your personal health there schlomo.
>>
>>135721423
just stop replying, there's nothing to reply to
>>
>>135721454
>>135721423

It's kinda sad how you're easier to trigger than the left.
>>
File: 1499827466347.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1499827466347.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>135719994
>>
>>135721131
>how are over 90% of divorces mediated outside the courtroom
Because at least three highly educated people, two layers and a litigator/mediator/arbitrator are paid handsomely to settle it most of the time.
>>
>>135720830
This reminds me of when you're trying to trip up an AI chatbot and it starts spitting out non sequiturs. Or when you're arguing with a woman.
>>
>>135721506
Yeah, soooooo why is your big gripe over judges? It's almost as if you've never looked into this, and think divorces means women get everything for no reason, because of some cryptic laws that nobody can find.
>>
File: 1490864255451.gif (419KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1490864255451.gif
419KB, 474x379px
>>135721359
>especially in your safe space.

Subversive reddit pilpul Jew from reddit confirmed
>>
>>135719745

>female
>self awareness

No, no no no..... no....
>>
>>135712962
Ehh, I shared a cramped room with my older sister for all of elementary school and most of middle school, I'm pretty well aware of how gross women can be.
>>
>>135720022

Preach, brother.
U tell it like it is.
>>
>>135721624
But you see, that /is/ the case. Thank fuck I live in a state that doesn't recognize common law marriage.
>>
>>135714384

>men and women are the same
>i'm a faggot marxist

lol
>>
>>135721624
I never made any claim remotely like that.
Also you sound like you believe those settlements are made to the satisfaction of both parties.
>>
File: 1495183532191.jpg (106KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1495183532191.jpg
106KB, 1024x1019px
>>135721359
>>
File: 73898.gif (1MB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
73898.gif
1MB, 245x265px
>>135721877
My theme song when the kikes start dropping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
>>
>>135708069
wtf are you talking about?
>>
We have a highty triggered femnazi cunt here in this threat it seems xDD

Prolly lesbscum

funny how it thinks it can change the world by lying the shit outta everything....
>>
File: a3wbeaw.jpg (114KB, 687x612px) Image search: [Google]
a3wbeaw.jpg
114KB, 687x612px
>>135715528

>women
>interests

They aren't meant to have interests. All women are prostitutes. They are literally biological fuck holes. That's all they are and will ever be.

Modern society is too deranged and backwards to waste my time for this shit.
>>
>>135722047
is just some contrarian teenage faggot.
>>
>>135720061

I, myself, almost turned it off almost a minute in. Her video is full of contradictions and bs

>Where Are All the Good Guys Hiding?
>I'm not exactly sure.
>Because I travel so much I do get to meet really really good guys who are not married
>Guys who are in high school and in college and in their 20's
>I do get meet very very good ones
>it's very very difficult to find good guys
>Obviously they are few and far between
>Our world is telling young men um that it's cool to just live this young wild and free life. There's no consequences. Like do whatever you want Do whatever you need to do to fit in kind of life.

This is exactly what females have been taught.

>Our world is not encouraging men to strive for greatness.

Meanwhile she puts no such pressure on women whatever she means by greatness.
>>
>>135721642
Yeah, silly to expect it.
This will get some shit from the superhero fail-men here but the way of Man is self knowledge, mastery of nature and war.
The way of Woman is motherhood. I know that's only one thing but it touches every aspect of everyone's life from birth to death, so it's kind of a big deal.
To give up motherhood trying to be """equal"" is stepping down. Motherhood is the priority and it covers every caring social function and contact between family, friends, neighbors and the community.
When you teach a guy to weld, you're being para-parental, a father to him in a way. Without any legacy to pass on, all your left with is this MGTOW masturbation as a reaction to a society that values masculine display more than masculinity.
>>
File: 1492371053714.jpg (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492371053714.jpg
490KB, 1920x1080px
>>135707745
Another demoralization thread, gotta love them I lose count of how many I see each day at least ten of this specific topic
>>
File: 1486860498285.gif (1MB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
1486860498285.gif
1MB, 358x202px
>>135722084
They have to be subjugated by white men. Unfortunately, they're too busy hating themselves and becoming white niggers.

It'll take a financial crash I'm certain, which won't be difficult to accomplish very soon due to how unstructured our society is. Another civil war is too far-fetched at this point.
>>
File: 1500538871564.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500538871564.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>135722084
This.

>135722131
No. Its a female.
What do females do when they experience something they dont like ?
Right : they lie.
They try to lie reality away....
Thats how their minds' work.
They dont face, much less solve a problem.
They just lie it away.
>>
File: 75637653763.png (22KB, 606x120px) Image search: [Google]
75637653763.png
22KB, 606x120px
BTW before 404
>>
>>135718210
You've obviously never left your room
T.worked as a bartender for 3 years
>>
File: afroheat.gif (474KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
afroheat.gif
474KB, 188x174px
>>135721981
*bangs head politely*
>>
I had my heart broken and realized that I was wildly more handsome than she was beautiful and have been fucking randoms since then to deal with the pain. Going on two years
>>
>>135722558

We need another china hate thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXzDWNc46M
>>
>>135717031
italy is on charge of fucking destroying the world

if you destroy chriscucks you have to deal with the vatican and the mosques and every religion is shit surprise

fucing black nobility and every ruler of this world was set until the end of days

caananites are on charge of christianism, the same caanites that moses killed,
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.