[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAKING THE BLACKPILL AND LIVING A BETTER LIFE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 14314321413414.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
14314321413414.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
I believe the blackpill is the inevitable end for anybody claiming to be a white nationalist, natsoc, or fuck, even anybody who just wants to find a nice girl and doesn't want their country to be a third world shithole.

I'm just now getting into my late 20s, I have a successful job that is developing into a nice career with a great company, stay in pretty good shape, have a few close friends, love my family, and I really don't see the fucking point anymore. Our goals are too unrealistic, in this day and age nobody can just reverse the decades and decades worth of kike brainwashing the world has embraced with open arms. Trump is a great thing as far as what he means to our cause and the louder voice he gives us, but we BARELY managed to get him in, and he is far from "our guy". The jews have already won it seems. While we have been able to shift the overton window pretty fucking far in a very short amount of time, that's all this is, just words.

We're able to oven-meme and shitpost where we want to because we have the first amendment (speaking to Americans, any other country can fuck off, especially Canada), but the second someone actually tries to act on these ideas (White Shariah, expelling the non-whites, curbstopping nogs, etc etc.), it will all come falling down as fast as we've been able to lift it up. This is why I am turning more towards civic nationalism. They may be cucks for the most part, but do you really think we are accomplishing more than them?

The alt-light has plenty of problems, the biggest one probably being the subversive kikes in the movement, but their goals are at least realistically possible. Yeah it's great that Spencer and KIKE Enoch are growing and getting people together, big fucking woop, neither of them are going to lead any kind of revolution. Neither of them can ever be involved in politics, nobody involved in this can ever do anything meaningful from a legislative standpoint.
>>
My point is, nothing you do in the name of white nationalism means shit thanks to the jews. Our best bet is to jump on the civic nationalism train and push the immigration part of it as hard as we can. Many of you sit here and larp on this board because it relieves some stress, I get it, I used to do it too. Spend all day working next to retarded niggers, come on 4chan and read a nigger hate thread. 95% of /pol/ is here for this exact reason. That's all good and well, but you are literally doing NOTHING. At least with civic nationalism you can get shit done, make more moves that help white people instead of this constant nigger lynching larping you all do. Do you really think all civic nationalist don't know the truth about the kikes? Look at baked alaska, he was 100% alt-light, used to rap to coon toons for a living, and now look at him.

The difference between Tim and the rest of the alt-lite is he's too stupid to understand this is a marathon, not a sprint. You don't just up and name the kikes and expect to make a career of it, not in 2017. Trust me, I know for a fact Crowder is fully redpilled on the JQ, as well as the faggot Dave Ruben. There are plenty more out there, and they can actually get shit done, so stop being a larping faggot and actually commit yourself to something realistic that can help white people across the world.

In conclusion, stop being faggots, grow up and realize you have to take small, tiny steps to reach the top. Alt-lite is the best option we have right now, it's the most realistic we can get to what we want, so keep your kike redpills to yourself for a little while and actually make a difference.
>>
Refute this.
>>
File: 1488759089606.jpg (322KB, 953x767px) Image search: [Google]
1488759089606.jpg
322KB, 953x767px
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.