[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be cisscum white male >constantly harassed at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 146598652641.jpg (49KB, 774x630px) Image search: [Google]
146598652641.jpg
49KB, 774x630px
>be me
>be cisscum white male
>constantly harassed at uni last semester
>be told to check my privilege all the time
>anything and everything I say is scrutinized or discarded with non-arguments
>papers are always graded unfairly
>get denied work study position because the library, student store and outreach programs needed a black female team member
>one day am put on the spot by professor accuses me of committing microaggressions against students of color
>asks me to defend my place in academia and why my spot shouldn't have gone to an underprivileged person of color
>stay silent for a minute
>finally speak and say, "Education is very important in Jewish tradition"
>class is DEAD FUCKING SILENT
>professor apologizes profusely
>this semester: hanging out with big titties Jewish girls
>have a black guy friend who threatens to beat up people who would "hella cost" me
>get an A on every single paper now despite putting in less effort since I'm pulling so much pussy lately
>get a job working as an intern at the state capitol
>get called out on my shit by a Trump supporter in class
>really knowledgeable about Judaism and challenges me to name some tenants of my faith
>start to short circuit like Ruboto
>professor and class mates shit talk the guy, harass him and force him to leave
>guy drops class
>get a personal apology from the dean and he tells about the time he visited the Holocaust museum in D.C. and was brought to tears
>am actually going to convert now unironically and become a Jew

Have you become a /chosenone/ lately, /pol/?
>>
Fuck it.
If you can game the system, do it.
>>
>>135699177
What does that picture have to do with the post?
>>
>>135699177
I'm converting to Judaism too LOL!
>>
>>135700696
I'd rather look at an interesting irrelevant image than read a boring irrelevant post like yours
>>
>>135699719
>If you can game the system, do it.

pretty much this tbqh, out-jew the jews because nobody else is going to.
>>
>>135700995
>most interesting post on /pol/
>not reading it
IDIOT

>>135701085
Thing is what if you don't look Jewish? I have brown hair (bowlcut) and brown eyes. My nose has a bump on it but curves up sort of like a Roman nose. Do you think i could pass as a Jew?
>>
>>135699177
Basically condemning your soul to hell.
>>
>>135700995
K. Y. S.
>>
To become a jew, you will have to cut off a part of your cock.
>>
File: Who could be behind this post.png (285KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
Who could be behind this post.png
285KB, 491x491px
>>135699177
Revelation 3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
>>
File: keksimus maximus.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>
>>135699177
>am actually going to convert now unironically and become a Jew

You lost me. Fuck off, Jew.
>>
>>135699177
Don't over exploit this and know your shit before you pull the jewelry card anons or you'll blow it for all of us
>>
funny made up story bro! upvoted
>>
What fucking school do you go to? I'm the picture of a straight white cis male and even the really leftist professors always grade me fairly, even too kindly.
>>
>>135699177
>>am actually going to convert now unironically and become a Jew
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.