[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Africa never had any civilization, written language or culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0217.jpg (167KB, 1183x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
167KB, 1183x591px
>Africa never had any civilization, written language or culture of value prior to Europeans
Well there is was the Ethiopian Aksumite Empire which had trading routes as far as Byzantine and was considered by some to be one of the great powers of its time. Not to mention the writing system, archi-

>well Ethiopians are mixed and not really black, they don't count.
Ok well amongst people you'd consider black, we have the Mali Empire by the Mandinka people which was renowned for its wealth. Not to mention Ashanti Kingdom which impressed even British visitors. There is also Ghana and the Swahili people in the South-East who were very active in trade. There is also Benin, Loango, and several others .

>most of those were influenced by Arabs so they don't count
Well, it's arguable that some of these kingdoms had complexity on par with what the Germanics had prior to outside influence. In fact, the Germanics rune system also arose from outside influence. The Greeks forgot how to write for centuries prior to Phoenecian contact. This isn't to say that then Germanics or the Greeks are inherently inferior; just that civilizations progress as a result of continuous blending of various influences. Western civilization itself didn't self generate in a vacuum by Germanics or Nords; far from it. It's a result of influences from the Mediterranean and the Near East; many of whom would not pass the white test from /pol/. This influence by no means invalidates Western civilization and likewise, neither should Arab influence in Africa invalidate their culture.

>HURR KANGZ B4 DA WHITE '
MAN CAME
No that's not what I'm saying at all, I think you're missing the point here..

>HA NIGGER SJW FAG WE WUZ KANGZ
Arguing with you guys is so tiring.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.