[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portugal is poor, it's a fucking dump of a country! Wha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Sem Título.jpg (89KB, 603x473px) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.jpg
89KB, 603x473px
Portugal is poor, it's a fucking dump of a country! What's that, if I would like to live there, of course n-

>PORTUGAL - Muslim family ordered out of Algarve pool over Burkini row

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747270/Family-ordered-Algrave-pool-Burkini-row.html
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 227x222px
>>135696776

>Maryya Dean, 36, claims she was forced to perform a 'walk of shame' with her nine-year-old daughter and sister-in-law Hina by a furious apartment worker, during a trip to the Portguese holiday haven.

>He fumed that they 'must wear a bikini to follow Portuguese culture'.

Deus Vult, meus cabrões!
>>
>>135696776

Why is that whore using a coed pool? Death to her
>>
>>135697045
Good, dumb cunt can go back to Shitholeistan.
>>
based portugal
>>
>>135697410
A couple of French friends of mine that I've known for over ten years recently moved to Portugal because of exactly this kind of attitude. They decided France was a sinking ship and they wanted to live somewhere with a more based attitude towards Muslims--at least for now. They did live in a beautiful small town in France, but it was getting infested and they saw the writing on the wall. I hadn't known that the poison was spreading to French villages from the big city until they told me. I'm guessing if Portugal starts to go down they will head for Italy or Poland or eastern Europe.
>inb4 why don't they stay and fight?

They are old people who just want to live out their last decade or so in peace.
>>
>>135697045
Its not like they banned her for being muslim. In most of swimming pools here, there is ban on wearing long shorts for swimming, becquse the fabric sucks up a lot of water and then the water is lost once you get out of the pool. Recently there wascone burkini woman in local pool too, and it immediatelly started a shitstorm on topic "why cant we have long shorts and she can have full body suit." So i expect it to be banned here soon too
>>
muslim clothing stresses people out because it is closely linked with terrorism. Ban it all.
>>
>>135697862
there better off
still wtf happened to france
its a big shambles
>>
>>135697045
>bikkini portugal culture
You mean kike culture?
>>
File: imagofql.png (72KB, 1350x710px) Image search: [Google]
imagofql.png
72KB, 1350x710px
>>135696776
>i see what you did there

But Portugal is one of the countries in the world with best quality of life and rich in world stands.....
so you will not escape from the refuggeeessss gibbbbsss
>>
>>135696776
Is that Justin Trudeau?
>>
File: transferir.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
transferir.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>135697862

Reeeeeeeee!! We're fucking full tell them to get out!
>>
>>135696776
Whatever, she should have been executed on the spot.
>>
File: SUPER POWERFUL KING AFONSO.jpg (92KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER POWERFUL KING AFONSO.jpg
92KB, 584x960px
>>135696776
Pai, foste cavaleiro.
Hoje a vigília é nossa.
Dá-nos o exemplo inteiro
E a tua inteira força!

Dá, contra a hora em que, errada,
Novos infiéis vençam,
A bênção como espada,
A espada como bênção!
>>
>>135698761

>Greece same as Italy

did they factor in the roving bands of post apocalyptic bandits?
>>
File: rapefugees BTFO.jpg (143KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees BTFO.jpg
143KB, 1024x729px
>>135698761
the muslim fears the reconquistador
>>
File: 1460259675104.png (342KB, 482x552px) Image search: [Google]
1460259675104.png
342KB, 482x552px
>>135697045
>>
>>135697923
The answer is to have long shorts, not ban burkinis. I hate Muslims as well but allowing women to dress conservatively rather than as sluts isn't a bad thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.