[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ think it's okay to have sex before marriage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Losing-my-Virginity.jpg (61KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
Losing-my-Virginity.jpg
61KB, 700x583px
Why does /pol/ think it's okay to have sex before marriage?

Especially for women, sex is a lot more devastating psychologically for women then men. In fact, a female with just ONE previous sexual partner is as likely to divorce later in life as a man with NINETEEN previous partners.

So I must ask, why is chastity and virginity no longer valued?

personally I could never marry a woman who wasn't a virgin. Why would you commit to someone elses used goods?
>>
>why is chastity no longer valued

loss of religous values in the west
"sexual liberation" of women

so, feminism and the state fucking everything up
>>
>>135690776
I had sex before marriage and I ended up marrying her. It depends on the people. there's no golden rule for any relationship. also not politics.
>>
>what it was actually like.
Put more umph into it. It's ufc and you're out of her pussy's weight class. Beat it the fuck up.
>>
>>135690776
it's ok if you do it with someone you actually love and care about.
Most westerners are depressed because they only do it for fun hence it loses its value.
>>
>>135690776
because the physical side of a relationship is just a big as emotional and mental aspects

you get married, sex sucks, tension rises, shit goes down hill

the sluts are the ones that were sheltered their whole life then when they turn 18 they wave a wand and say hey now your an adult go have fun and they go crazy with their vagina
girls that have sex with their boyfriends in high school or whatever learn what its all about and arent hungry for so much dick when they grow up.... if you want your daughter to be a whore dont ever let her do anything and then send her to college

also religion is a mental disease
>>
>>135692718
pol is about being politically incorrect
go back to where you came from or lurk moar before posting
>>
>>135693390
I came from pol, so I'll go back to pol. thank you for your advice. I've been here since 2005. your opinion means less than nothing.
>>
>>135690776
> devastating psychologically for women

I have yet to meet a woman who remembers her first time.

Do you ever speak to girls OP?
>>
>>135690776
It's only devastating when I don't call them afterwards
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.