[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there something in the water? What is with the rampant feminization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1059x1636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1059x1636px
Is there something in the water? What is with the rampant feminization among men?
>>
>>135684632
That's a boy?

>Is there something in the water?
Yes this has been very much proven.
>>
File: intelligent_african_american.jpg (64KB, 736x893px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent_african_american.jpg
64KB, 736x893px
It is merely an act of paying reparations to African Americans.
No money needed, just the feminization of all other races.

Thanks - Your fellow, black citizen
>>
>>135684632
Absolutely
>What is with the rampant feminization among men?
(((They))) want people to be easier to control
>>
>>135684990
Yeah but have you seen gay black dudes senpai? They're the gayest, most effeminate gays.
>>
>>135684632
Gay Bomb, baby!
>>
>>135685584
by products of our extreme, yet fair, measures.
We are efficient in everything.
>>
>>135684632
yes
>>
>>135684632
>rampant feminization among men?
being feminine is fun
>>
>>135685789
I do respect the way black people mercilessly ostracize their gays. It quickly routes them to even more degenerate behaviors, hard drug use, and ultimately death by AIDS.
>>
>>135684632
cherry picked pictures you find on the internet.
>>
>>135686259
>I do respect the way black people mercilessly ostracize their gays
blacks have the highest % of gays.
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 1211x1960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 1211x1960px
>>135686353
Would you fuck sola boipucci given the chance?
>>
File: IMG_2731.jpg (62KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2731.jpg
62KB, 500x528px
>>135684632
I'm gonna need the sauce for this qt.
Frankly I'm glad for whatever the fuck is in the water. It gives me another (better) option over the degenerate petulant children known as "women"
They have the looks of women & more than one function in bed.
Women will be fucking done when Artificial Wombs arrive and I for one am glad for it.
We gave them unlimited freedom and look what they did with it.
>>
File: qks.jpg (23KB, 271x421px) Image search: [Google]
qks.jpg
23KB, 271x421px
>>135684632
>Is there something in the water
Yes, there is lots of shit in the water
The feminization of men is coming from a lack of desire to be responsible. To be a man is to be responsible for yourself, your family,and in some cases your community. Boys/adolescents in today's world are indoctrinated to shun that responsibility. And because their helicopter parents do everything for them in the first place, it is easy for them to check out of manhood and act like a fairy bitch instead of doing the things that need to be done. When they grow older and possibly have some urge to actually get laid, it's either perverted beyond rational thought or the crazy bitch they decide to pair with has absolute control of their balls.
Now, imagine suddenly a war breaks out. Do you seriously think those skinny faggots will stand and deliver? no. They will curl up and die.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.