[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The rich are leftists and the working class are right wing. When

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: NYT.jpg (37KB, 790x410px) Image search: [Google]
NYT.jpg
37KB, 790x410px
The rich are leftists and the working class are right wing.
When will unions adjust /pol/?
Why has the populist right lost this fight? It's a sure win these days
>>
>>135676867
It's only just beginning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_labor_unions_in_the_United_States
>>
>>135676867
Cause white liberal/urbanites/ashkenazi Jews are the people they're fighting against its were all the self hate comes from. Also there birth rate is so low they be gone mostly in 30 years and the remaining white population will be more conservative than ever before.
>>
>>135676867
By the numbers, poorer people tend to vote democrat. This changes when you get out of the cities though, of course.
>>
That doesn't sound like a recipe for happiness so much as a recipe for an expanding waistline, a shrinking bank account, and a loss of perspective for adult responsibilities.
>>
File: yes and.png (24KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
yes and.png
24KB, 201x201px
>>135678184
I don't think liberal elites have an issue with any of these, especially the loss of perspective part
>>
>>135678520
Can't lose what you never had, I suppose
>>
That study was funded by a startup that sells those services... so aka their marketing material. I know one of the people that work there. You can get practically any "study" created by a "reputable" firm for $25-50k.
>>
because the Democrats represent left-wing capitalism
>>
File: killary.jpg (35KB, 667x397px) Image search: [Google]
killary.jpg
35KB, 667x397px
>>135676867
The Union voting blocs jumped ship in 2016. Hillary bought the corrupt Union leaders for their endorsements, but then all the actual Union guys voted for Trump.

Hillary blew way past the reality on the ground on this one- these blue collar white guys had the memory of Bill Clinton's damage, globalist title = my job is going to outside the country, and all that. Hillary just assumed that Unions would always be on her side and that since she paid the guys at the top for their endorsement, she gets the votes.

Obama/Hillary basically said "your manufacturing is never coming back, grow up. Vote for me I'm Democrat" then kicked off a social justice freakshow parade. The new message of the Democratic party "Better Deals"(isn't that a Trump thing?), trying to do a hard correction on the Democratic misstep isn't going to register with these people.

The Left's ONLY hope is to avoid any changes for more voter ID requirements and to ship in as much brownskin demographics as possible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.