[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking the nonironic nazis/fascist/big government totalitarians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pepearts.jpg (57KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepearts.jpg
57KB, 500x499px
In your totalitarian society what purpose would the arts serve and what regulation would they be subjected to?

Would ones expressing dissenting viewpoints (i.e: a rap song about how the dictator sucks or a film with a mixed race relationship) be heavily censored?
>>
>fascist society
>rap song
Doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1499775805489.png (437KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
1499775805489.png
437KB, 624x468px
>>135675847
>Would ones expressing dissenting viewpoints (i.e: a rap song about how the dictator sucks or a film with a mixed race relationship) be heavily censored?

Totalitarian anarchist here.

Commies get the helicopter.

By rejecting the inalienable property rights of the bourgeoisie, commies void their own property rights. Their very ideology is a threat of aggression.
>>
>>135677008
To what extent would that apply and what would qualify someone to be enough of a commie to get death?
>>
>>135679466
If you're a card-carrying commie and look at me wrong.
>>
>>135675847
You brainwashed dipshit. Everything that would happen in your dirty Jew mind is imagined.

The world would simply return to the way it was prior to the judicial fiat and coup performed by Jews in the 60's

Basically a duty of care for news stations and an obscenity standard.

Our current wholesale perversion, propaganda, and anti white racism from a controlled industry is the very thing your "rhetorical question" is speaking against.

Do you really lack that much self awareness. You people are literally unironically retarded.
>>
>>135681693
Lol triggered faggot. Just asking for opinions chill the fuck out
>>
>>135675847
Art is the food for soul.

Of course not, they would be hunted down and torn apart.
>>
Art for its own sake is meaningless.
In the old days it was used as propaganda and instructional material for the masses who could not read. it was for the glorification of the church and the monarch. Many of the greatest pieces of artwork on earth - music, painting, sculpture - would not have come about without the patronage of the church or the aristocracy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.