[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop calling them Muslim >"Muslim" is an Arabic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0211.jpg (101KB, 597x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
101KB, 597x781px
Stop calling them Muslim
>"Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)"
This is 100% false, the followers of this cult do not submit themselves to God, if they did they would be a Christian. They follow this bastard satanic cult, idolatrous and full of man made doctrine.
Should we say Islam then? No
> In a religious context it means "voluntary submission to God".
Use the word Muhammedan, they follow the teachings of this man possessed by Satan not the doctrine of God

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Satan disguised himself as an Angel and had Muhammed spread this evil cult through Africa and Arabia. We must destroy it
>>
>>135674173
>TIL Christians are Muslims and Muslims are Satanists
>>
>>135674429
Christians are also Jews

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Every time you attack these Talmudists who belong to the synagogue of Satan and call them a Jew you are playing right into their hands, they want you to refer to them as this because it discredits Christianity. It's also why they get so offended when you call them one, they know they aren't Gods chosen, that they murdered his only begotten son, that they abandoned God and are of the synagogue of Satan. Open your eyes
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.