[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he were to run for President, could Ben Shapiro get the majority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

If he were to run for President, could Ben Shapiro get the majority of the Jewish vote?
Could he get more Jewish voters than Obama, Hillary or Trump got?
He's pro Judaism and pro Israel, but I understand that American Jews, unlike other diaspora, are far more left/liberal leaning (they're the most and last left leaning diaspora today).
>>
>>135673960
No. American Jews identify as liberals first, Jews second.
>>
>>135673960
>>135674137
They have succumbed to the mind virus. American Jews are degenerate transexuals.
>>
>>135674137
>>135674284
Even if he were running against Keith Ellison?
>>
>>135674137
>American Jews identify as liberals first, Jews second.
That depends on their social status, the elite level jews identify as jews and as jews only.
>>
>>135673960
Jew here. He'd get some Jewish votes for sure, particularly from religious folks, but he couldn't capture a majority of the demographic. Even if he could, it probably wouldn't be significant electorally.
>>
File: trumpwrong.jpg (52KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwrong.jpg
52KB, 952x500px
Absolutely
>>
Who cares? They're not a relevant voting bloc(that's why they subvert everyone around them instead)
>>
>>135673960
There's like 5,000 eligible jewish voters kek
>>
I live in an orthodox Jewish community, and those who participate in politics at all, still vote for liberals. In fact, our congressman is a conservative Orthodox Jew, but is still rabidly liberal. Our choice for a congressman always boils down to two liberal Jews, regardless if they're orthodox or reform.

I don't know where Benji gets the idea that the majority of orthodox are politically conservative despite being socially conservative. They still vote liberal, if they vote at all.

But to answer your question, no, he would not get the majority vote. Jews will still do a mental gymnastic to explain how you can be a Jew and still be antisemitic. They'd call Benji the Jewish Sudokommander or whatever those Jews were called in Nazi Germany that gassed their own.
>>
>>135678344
Sonderkommando.

Orthodox are politically conservative, but all Jews (regardless of religious observance and socioeconomic status) will always be suspicious of evangelicals and good ole boys, so they'll still vote Dem if given the choice between a typical D and a typical R. The D will at least leave them alone is their line of thinking. This has been changing quite a bit over the past 15 years or so, but until the Repubs stop running Southern Baptist busybodies and G. Thornton McWASP IIIs for office they won't capture as many Jewish votes or dollars.
>>
>>135673960
Here's your answer from the man himself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
>>
>>135679284
Yep. I can understand Jewish paranoia in the European context, but in the U.S. it borders on absurd, since our history hasn't really been hostile to Jews, especially in the sense of government like it has been in Europe. The good ole boys thing especially, since they build up the bulk of followers of people like Mark Levin.

It's actually amusing to me that a nasally voiced Jew from NY has a popularity that rests on a segment of the population you'd think would be the first to hate Jews, but then that is exactly why Jews need to reevaluate their priorities politically. At this point, they could comfortably segue into conservatism like former minority groups did (Irish and Italians).
>>
>>135676512
I disagree. The secular jews I know have little party loyalty. I've heard them talking about voting on a case by case basis.
The real impact would be this: even CNN would shill for him. Even far left outlets would be civil and respectful. He would get the exact opposite treatment of Trump.
He would sweep the South easily because we're all zionist evangelicals who bought into C.I. Scofield's jew-centric theology. Probably 90% of Protestants buy into Scofield without realizing his theology broke away from Protestantism almost enough to be considered a cult like Mormanism. (He was friends with Samuel Untermyer.)

Honestly Benji would be incomparably superior to Romney, McCain, Dole, and Bush. He'd take the constitution seriously and keep the supreme court straight. But you just know he'd be destroying the country in subtle ways such as increasing immigration, bowing to the Fed, and sending money to Israel. I'd probably vote for him if it were a choice between him and Johnson.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.