[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I want to be in a relationship anymore /pol/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1377551387393.jpg (50KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
1377551387393.jpg
50KB, 502x417px
I don't know if I want to be in a relationship anymore /pol/.

Not gonna write a fucking blogpost but in short Im starting to think that when love fades out after the first 3 years both parts of the relationship are fleshed out and you start to wonder what will your future be with that person.

Women are irrational, they are hard to understand not because they are complex but because they don't understand themselves in the first place. They want their boyfriends to cater to her every whim and will get very defensive when talking about things that may harm their beliefs.

Has /pol/ given up on women yet or do you think it is worth the effort of putting up with their shit because one day you'll be "happy" and settled with a nice family and all?

I want to see your thoughts on the matter.
>>
File: Good_picture_technique.jpg (104KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Good_picture_technique.jpg
104KB, 900x1200px
>>135669094

You are NOT fucking enough and in freaky ways.
Hornyness of a man for his woman keeps him in the relationship. Get horny for your woman and the relationship will look much better to you.
>>
OP is retarded.
>b b but women are irrational and emotional
Who cares about a woman's feelings? Sex is for making babies. You take care of the woman raising your, kids you dumb fuck. She is pretty much your eldest child.
>>
>>135669094
If she's marriage material and you see a future with her, it's probably worth working things through. If not, it's not. Nice blog btw.
>>
>>135669369
>inb4 she won't let him fuck her
Don't even bother. OP is apparently a huge pussy and doesn't wear the pants in his relationship.
>>
>>135669369
The thing is that sex doesn't solve all problems in a relationship.
In the long run there are far more voids to fill than having a healthy sex life even though it's highly recomended if you want a long term relationship.

>>135669723
I feel like you have been in little to no relationships my man, it's not about control and women want more than what you are trying to portray here, hence my question "is it worth to bother with women"?
>>
>>135670028
It's worth it if you find the right one. Is she the right one for you?

Also, >>/adv/
>>
>>135670347
Maybe, that's what Im trying to ask you guys. Not about my personal experience but about your view in the big picture.

I want you to tell me if YOU think that it's worth to have a gf and form a family together, thus not posting this in /adv/ as I legit want to know if /pol/ does have a gf/bf or if they are happily married.
>>
>>135670028
>The thing is that sex doesn't solve all problems in a relationship.

YOU are missing the point... if you CRAVE your woman, have the hots for her then the "problems" do not matter.

Unless she is insane or evil she is just a normal woman... you will NEVER have a relationship with a woman without problems

Desire/want your woman and the problems do not matter
>>
>>135670673
Hmm that may be true but what I've come to realize is that us men are usually happier when we have a healthy sexual life and sexual impulse towards our partners but in the other hand women usually expect something more than having good sex with their bf, and after the first years in the relationship they shove sex aside.
>>
>>135670963
>the first years in the relationship they shove sex aside.

Give her a reason to want sex with you, women LIKE sex and want a relationship... sounds like you are NOT progressing in a relationship.
Woman have a biological clock.. they will NOT wait forever for a relationship to advance to reproduction status.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.