[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you guys are too busy talking about the complexities of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

I know you guys are too busy talking about the complexities of black guys having interracial intercourse with white girls all day.

But can someone give me his opinion on what are the relationship between turkey and russia since the erdogan cup attack?

Also, what do you think about china backing up their currency with gold and forcing the arabs to sell them oil in exchange of their chinese yuan backed by gold?
>>
Turkey's gone full retard, they're apparently now going to stop teaching evolution in schools and they're telling kids "Jihad" means patriotism.

So turkey is another syria waiting to happen, the russians won't like that shit at all
>>
>>135667608
da jooz!!!
>>
>>135667828
I don't care about their education system, they're retarded and their culture and religion is anti knowledge.

I'm asking about if they will drop OTAN and become russia allies.
>>
>I'm asking about if they will drop OTAN and become russia allies.

İnşAllah brotha
>>
>>135668177
They may drop NATO, but Russia won't want them as allies in their current state.
>>
>>135668561
give me a quick TL:DR of your relationship with russia in the last weeks.

>>135668729
turkey just bought russia missiles last weeks.
do you think russians will sell them weapons so they can be used againts them?
>>
Does China even have a space program? They will just accelerate their own demise and pollute themselves into extinction.
>>
>>135668830
russians really want for the international community to not see them as the "bad guys", not because they give a shit about what anyone thinks but because having a good international image helps their goals. i don't think they'll ally themselves with radical islamists and piss off the enitre western hemisphere for the priviledge of having fucking turkey as an ally. turkey has not been impressive since the ottoman empire crumbled
>>
>>135668177
That depends on whether America keeps supporting PKK.
They say they will... if so we will turn to Russia.
>>135669201
Russia wants to secure the future of Syria and Iran.
The best way to do that is to get Turkey on board.
>>
>>135669124
>>135669201
Russians and Chinese are making an alternative economic system (Chinese have now their own IMF, fund development bank, chinese gold exchange).

At some point in the future they will announce they will back their currency with gold.

Later arabs will start to sell oil not in dollars (Iran already sell oil in non dollars) to chinese.
Russians already sell oil and gas to chinese in non dollars.

When arabs sell their oil in yuans, other gulf states will start to sell oil in yuan, which will be backed by gold.

Later other asian nations will trade in yuan.

Soon, all east will be trading in non dollars.
Then the burgers will have to accept that yuan backed by gold is a legitimate international trading currency.

Most countries will start to trade more and more useless FED paper and bonds with a currency backed by gold.

What do you think will happen to USA then?
>>
>>135669951
Since the gold reserves of russia and china are numbers 6 and 5, and the gold reserves of the USA is number 1 globally, they'll be in real trouble.
>>
>>135670504
Chinese sub-report their gold imports, check hong kong gold imports.

shadow sources say Chinese real gold savings are just 2k under official american sources.

shadow sources also say american sources are heavily overinflated and they're literally lieing.

Germans couldn't even get their gold inside the FED back.

We all know USA official data is a kike scam.
Chinese don't want to announce how much do they have in reality.
>>
>>135671014
jesus christ, people have been talking about the chinese boogeyman for literally decades now. china has had 5000 years of history to get its shit together, it will literally NEVER HAPPEN.

here's a sitcom from a decade ago about the "chinese panic"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaVWhG7MZI
>>
Finnaly some politcs and its being slid. Nice one /pol/
>>
>>135671662
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-13/chart-day-china-imports-over-2000-tons-gold-last-two-years

oh wow, wtf I love CNN now.

do you think they wanna be seen as a top dog bro?

are u retarded?

they still claim they're a thirld world country, while being 30% of world manufacturing.
>>
>>135671946
So what? In a country plagued by overpopulation, poverty, agrarian regions, political instability and so on, their CHEAP manufacturing is the only theing even keeping them afloat. They do want to be seen as a contender, and they like to be coy about it, pretending like "WHAAAT? US? NO GUYS HA HA, WE'RE JUST POOR CHINESE PEOPLE-but then they want to leave you with the impression they are much more than we suspect. They're not. They ARE a third world country.

But you just keep waiting for your chinese overlords to take the planet. It's be a long, LONG wait.
>>
>>135672702
https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/04/23/chinas-largest-ghost-city-is-now-90-full-but-theres-a-twist/#1506b7dc67c8

are u retarded on purpose?

all american jobs moved to china since 30 years ago.
>>
>>135672887
Okay. So, if China surpasses the US as the world's primary power within our lifespans, I'll make a thread apologising to you. Keep your eye out for it. It could happen any day now.
>>
>>135673573
http://www.businessinsider.com/china-overtakes-us-as-worlds-largest-economy-2014-10

that was 3 years ago bro.

do u even news?
>>
>>135673750
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying at all. The size of the economy is irrelevant. China houses 1 billion people, one seventh of the planet's population, it's economy needs to be massive to support it's own weight. It is in no way more prosperous or influential than the US
>>
>>135674055
what do the US produces beyond weapons.

serious question.

have u seen the trade deficit of US?
>>
>>135674315
You're not serious? Economic factors go beyond making Nike shoes in factories bro, Hollywood alone makes billions upon billions of dollars, shit one single movie these days can make 2 billion dollars alone. Then you have the tourism, the world's top Universities aside from maybe the Golden Triangle in Britain, fucking McDonalds that's popping up in every nation on the planet, New York City where the world's most important stock market is located as well as the UN building, natural resources, the strength of the national currency, NASA, and even the fucking nukes.

China can make a cheap T-shirt with the best of them, but that doesn't translate to world domination.
>>
>>135673750
Nice try
https://archive.is/GJFtg
>>
>>135674979
yeah, what will happen if countries suddenly stop trading in dollars.

what will happen if all those dollars return to the american economy?

what will happen if americans now have to pay in gold or other currency because they can't pay oil, gas, chinese plastic crap with dollars.

what will happen?
>>
>>135675471
Gee I dunno, what will happen if the world stops trading in Yuan?

Oh wait, that's already true
>>
Only kikes do the nigger shitpost thing, so that is a valid question. The ONLY one I did see today.

No wonder this place is dead. Kiked like America & The West.
>>
>>135675785
well nigger, let's put this simple, with play doh.

you're a country.

would you rather have reserves backed by gold, or would you rather keep reserves in a fiat money backed by the FED, having into account all the quantitative easing that the FED keeps doing.

oh wow, It seems I rather keep my money in a fiat system that keeps losing money thanks to FED printing to some chinese backed by gold currency.

Fucking naive faggot.

>but muh CNN is true
>>
Gulen was meant as a replacement for Erdogan or so I think, the (((CIA))) fucked up, Turkey & The US split.

But roaches are Khazars, and they both have the roach gene of backstabbery & betrayal, so Russia isn't wise deadling with this crazy musel czar.

He is irrelevant in the things to come, Turkey's army gets glassed in the coming war and they will die like the Ottoman empire....
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_government%E2%80%93G%C3%BClen_movement_conflict

link goes to kikepedia so it's propganda bs, but some facts can be extracted
>>
>>135676472
There was a point where turkey had a chance to join the west and instead they looked at syria, iraq, and all the other muslim shitholes and said to themselves"that's where I wanna be!"

and they'll end up just like them.
>>
>>135677093
yeah, because let's not forget the US tried to kill their president in some civil unress.

wow.
>>
>>135677494
You don't even understand your instinctual antagonism to the US comes from the fact that it's at the top, do you? You would hate China or Russia or Turkey equally if they were the top dog.
>>
>>135676472
>Turks backstabbing

Give me one example cocksucker.
>>
>>135677762
>Chinese have a bigger industrial production than the USA
>Chinese economy is bigger (PPP) than the US
>Chinese have nuclear strike capability againts american inner cities
>wow facts are raycists

>muh chinese propaganda that they're a thirld world country is true
>>
>>135677958
Okay then, problem solved. China is the number 1 global nation, what's the issue? why aren't you blaming them for all your problems?
>>
>>135667608
>I know you guys are too busy talking about the complexities of black guys having interracial intercourse with white girls all day.
Yep, that's the state of /pol/ atm....

Relationship between Russia and Turkey?

>The Turkish soldier who shot down a Russian plan was arrested and given over to Russians to stop Russian sanctions on Turkey and improve relations.

>When the coup happened, the Russians gave Erdogan and his guy's information that the coup was happening.

>The Turkish man who shot the Russian ambassador was also given over to the Russians

Turkey and Russia have mostly (enemy of my enemy is my friend) relationship, both countries want to be independent and oppose the EU/NATO/US. Turkey can't be trusted, their foreign policy for the last hundred years has been natural. They will aide everyone but never pick a side.
>>
>>135678330
so you're a down IQ muslim illegal because you can't read what I asked in my OP question.

wow.
>>
>>135679188
No, I'm the guy who's not getting angry at his opponent because he's getting his ass kicked in a debate. But it's an easy mistake to make for someone like you.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.