[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only country that won WWII was the USA. Britians empire was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Pattonphoto.jpg (592KB, 1136x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Pattonphoto.jpg
592KB, 1136x1336px
The only country that won WWII was the USA. Britians empire was over and the United States was on top, germany was fucked into communism like the majority of europe at the time. The United States economy skyrocketed as Europeans were still recovering economically after the war.
Europe didn't even recover until around the early 90s when communism was finally ending.
>>
Economically and in terms of power, yes. In terms of culture, no. All it did was secure Jewish power and allow them to fuck our countries up even easier. I'd rather be poor as fuck and still live in my own country than be wealthy and surrounded by foreigners.
>>
>>135667250
Wrong, USSR too won big in WWII.
>>
>>135669800
Starvation and the death of tens of Millions isn't much of a win dude
>>
>>135667250
zog won ww2, not the allies
>>
>>135667250

Yes.

The only country that won WWII was the USA because they were supplying both sides, jewing both commies and natsocs, and went on top at the ruin of Europe.

Europeans that consider USA a fucking ally and everything other but a parasite which brings ruin and degeneracy, are cucks.

Khruschev has made a big mistake with actually not going with nuking the burgers. We'd have no Islamic Terrorism, no (((sexual revolution))), no degeneracy, no degenerate burger culture.

Also the best and brightest would work for their own countries, instead of fucking off to JewSA.
>>
File: stalin.gif (1MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.gif
1MB, 291x300px
>>135670122
Who cares about deaths of millions of Soviets? They conquered 3 countries wholly, annexed land from 4(?), established semi-puppet regimes in 2 countries and went from backwards agrarian country into a global superpower. It's a big victory compared to what they would have been if there wasn't a war.
>>
>>135670562
>went on top at the ruin of Europe
There is literally nothing wrong or immoral about choosing your countrymen over anothers
>>
>>135670122
You think the Soviets cared about their own people? They didn't need them. They still emerged from WWII as the only other superpower.
>>
ZOG won, but the cockroaches will be the winners of the next one.

Getting others to do the fighting is a great way of winning.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.