[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically speaking, it's only a matter of time right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Realistically speaking, it's only a matter of time right?
We have to have war soon, right?
>>
>>135665510

Nope. There will never, ever be another war, ever.
>>
>>135665602
But.
I want a war.
>>
>>135665510
this >>135665602

There will never be another war between superpowers only big guys hitting poor countries.

No country on earth can afford to go to war with another superpower
>>
>>135667566
>>135665602
thank god to see people here who arent retarded
>>
>>135665510
North Korea soon.
>>
>>135665510
if theres another war the world will actually be destroyed i.e usa and israel will start dropping h-bombs on everyone they dislike (literally every anti zionist government).
i think the only things we'll have are low intensity conflicts where big nations i.e the USA (commanded by isreal) will destabilize countries around the world like they have since 1945
>>
File: Nuclear_happy_pepe.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_happy_pepe.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>135665510
War never changes.
>>
this too >>135667566

dont forget the jews have decimated every western army (also japanese too, and idk about china). EVERY army in Europe is far below what they would normally achieve, they are all underfunded.

this paves the way for israel to force domination on everyone. I think "total war" would be the worst case scenario for white people.
Think of it like this what if Hitler had gone into ww2 with the army he inherited from Weimar Republic?
>>
>>135667818
the only things i've heard my entire life about north korea is how badly they build missiles and that it's basically a giant holocaust camp. why does trump give any kind of a shit about it? it's only a threat to its own people and i can't imagine he cares about them at all
>>
>>135665510
Realistically, we'll be old men by the time the West falls apart. Too old to fight.
>>
>>135668120
i imagine the only war in the forseeable future is in the middle east and areas surrounding it
>>
>>135665510
War with who? The US is always at war. Do you want to go to war with US? Because you have no monies and we will just buy all of your cheap whore women if you try.
>>
>>135665510

You don't have to, but you will. You chose it, you get it. BRICS patience is over. It's a wonder it wasn't over sooner.
>>
Anglos will be destroyed. 5 eyes is kill, along with Israel.

2020,21. That's the deadline.
Can & will likely happen much sooner.

Old Order is no more, why do you think Rothschild gave you a new deck. It's fake, and you lose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.