[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Trump's firing people left and right. Clearly this is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

So Trump's firing people left and right. Clearly this is a sign of stability and not dysfunction in the white house right?
>>
>>135663621
what are you talking about?

who's this guy anyways?
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (176KB, 717x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
176KB, 717x609px
>>135663621
Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.
>>
well yeah, actually.

If you have a herd of cattle beset by disease, you don't keep them all around hoping that the ill ones get better.
You kill off the ill ones before they spread the disease to the healthy ones.
>>
File: 78687678678.jpg (17KB, 448x353px) Image search: [Google]
78687678678.jpg
17KB, 448x353px
>>135663621
I think it's a great way of filtering out who is a neocon or not.I never knew some of the people he hired were neocons until he either fired them or they outed themselves as such.
>>
>>135663621
I always get rid of the old cronies when setting up a new dictatorship. It's just good manners.
>>
>>135663901
this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen
>>
>>135664082
Unless you're the kind of fucking tard that keeps introducing infected cattle after telling everyone else you were going to clean up your cattle pen.

Your analogy a shit. Kill yourself.
>>
LE 54 DIMENSIONAL CHESS
>>
File: Trump Picardía.jpg (29KB, 419x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Picardía.jpg
29KB, 419x400px
>>135663621
>when you elected a man whose catchphrase is "you're fired" and then you're surprised that you get fired
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.