[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you just hate it when churches try to "connect"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Unfollow.jpg (179KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Unfollow.jpg
179KB, 1280x1707px
Don't you just hate it when churches try to "connect" with the millennials and embarrass themselves in the process?
>>
>>135655437
That's a good idea

Following someone on social media is a tacit endorsement of their views, legitimizing them as someone who deserves an audience whether you're on 'their side' or not.
>>
>>135655437
Pastor playing clips from zootopia caused me to leave church. I once met an old lady who was in tears talking about how she was run out of church for sticking up for traditions.
I also really dislike Ed Stetzer. I wonder how many pedos are in the Southern Baptist Convention.
>>
>>135655437
Niggas be tryin culture the faith when the optimal form of worship involves a highly symbolic liturgy that transcends culture and uses universal forms that inspire deep understanding of God.

Faith precedes culture and informs our interpretation of it, we don't need to conform faith to culture

>>135655611
yeah just listening to someones voice is tacit approval of everything they think
>>
>Following someone on social media is a tacit endorsement of their views, legitimizing them as someone who deserves an audience whether you're on 'their side' or not.
Bugnuts.
Following someone on social media expresses an interest in the content they produce. Nothing more, nothing less.
It is not endorsement. If you're using it as endorsement, stop at once.
>>
Church is a bluepill anyway
>>
File: veggietales-show-logo.jpg (821KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
veggietales-show-logo.jpg
821KB, 1920x1080px
No surprise there. Christianity is about the uncoolest and squarest religion.

>mfw deus vult crusader larper autists keep complaining about degenerate hollyjew TV shows and cartoons that never have a good moral message
>ask them what tv shows do
>they point out pic related
>>
File: 01tn01bbftbz[1].png (700KB, 1164x856px) Image search: [Google]
01tn01bbftbz[1].png
700KB, 1164x856px
Hate to use a tumblr meme but I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty on the spot.
I genuinely like listening to most Five Iron Frenzy songs though.
>>
>>135655767
Are you SBC? There are a lot of bad apples. Russel Moore, al mohler too many to name. I've wondered the same thing sometimes. Especially after I learned that lady arrested in Haiti was associated with an SBC church. With all the global missions and their lack of transparency it would be so easy to hide.
>>
>>135656142
Veggie tales is good wholesome fun for CHILDREN
>>
>>135655437
HAHAHHAAAAHAHAAA

I always feel bad for the gentiles, they have such a good message, byut the jews are way better at selling it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.