[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the closest to subhuman a white woman can become? Surely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lea-delaria[1].jpg (28KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
lea-delaria[1].jpg
28KB, 640x394px
Is this the closest to subhuman a white woman can become? Surely you've all run into one, right? Usually cunty to any masc bro, for no outward reason.
>>
I have never met a happy lesbian.
>>
Modern feminism is an abhoration of culture and intellect. Woman like this are contrarian for contrarians sake, because muh patriarchy.

Gas the kykes, brick the dykes.
>>
>>135653006
ive never met a happy faggot period. ive met plenty and they were all abusive drug addicts that leeched off one another like social vampires. they create nothing, they are the perfect consumers.
>>
>>135653006
>>135653195
I've met a bunch who were generally chill and friendly, but never met any who didn't have severe anxiety (orthogonal to homosex) or some other mental deformity.
>>
>>135653006
I have. And you know what? There is a lot more to their lives than just the fact that they're dykes. It allows them to relate to society in general in ways that have nothing to do with the fact that they like munching carpets.

Contrast that with identity politics, where a dyke is going to define herself by her dykeness and nothing else. There will be no way for her to relate to anybody who isn't another dyke, and she will alienate the rest of the world. Same goes for faggots, or anybody else taking part in the oppression olympics.
>>
>>135653016
ot but I am happy whenever bongs show spine. the only force holding back all-out degeneracy from EU spilling over to the US.
>>
>>135653006
The phrase: "Crazy as a lesbian."; really should be in common usage.
>>
>>135653670
>There is a lot more to their lives than just the fact that they're dykes.
Guarantee that any low-key dyke you've met is munching on a turbodyke. This in turn makes them EVEN MORE lesbo-centric because they get off on the irony 24/7.
>>
>>135654352
Negatory. Two of my neighbors a few doors down are dykes. Both biologists, both elderly, and both are big time into equestrian sports and gardening. One of them is from Louisiana, and remembers the KKK of old fondly. They even relate well with my next door fundamentalist Christian neighbors. But again, there is a lot more to them than just the fact that they're dykes.

If you define your entire personality by your sex, your sexuality and the color of your skin, and nothing more, you are likely to be an insufferable cunt. This applies to straight white males too - just look at aids skrillex.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.