[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muh Obamacare is bad! >Is actually on Obamacare through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: tomi lahren.jpg (43KB, 397x293px) Image search: [Google]
tomi lahren.jpg
43KB, 397x293px
>Muh Obamacare is bad!
>Is actually on Obamacare through her parents
>>
Why can't she be on her parents insurance because of Obamacare and still admit it's a dumpster fire? Doesn't that make her position even more honorable?
>>
>>135652386
>Its a stupid idea to for the government to mandate that everyone buy a rolex watch
>You bought the Rolex watch that was required of you? fucking hypocrite.
>>
She is a holder of an undergrad degree (lol) who worked for the blaze. She knows nothing. I don't know why we let these people debate, or anyone with less than an Masters for that matter. Literally subhumans.
>>
Tomi is a coalburner, look it up. (((They))) like to have coalburners, fags and Muslims in the prime time TV/celebrity positions so that they can showcase and normalize degeneracy.
>>
>>135652386

She's 24.

Anyone her age or younger can't intelligently discuss politics.
>>
>>135652580
Because she doesn't admit there are good parts to it. Zero nuance and just shit talking points over and over spoken loudly and angrily. That's why she was a joke on Daily Show and Real Time (where she shut her mouth and couldn't counter anything)
>>
>>135652386
May as well take advantage of it for now
>>
>>135653287
In fact here it is : >>135649538
>>
>>135653190

This. She made one rant and people think shes smart.
>>
>>135652386
Tu quoque.
>>
>>135652386
I benefit from healhcare, because I'm forced by the state to pay half of my monthly wage for it. I'm still against it, your point?
>>
>>135652955
This.

Also, you could be on your parents insurance at her age (in California at least) long before Obamacare.

>Soviet government takes livelihood away
>Share your house with these strangers
>Your wages belong to us
>If you want to eat, wait in the bread line

Fucking commie shill waiting in a bread line and complaining about it.
>>
>>135652386
lmao you could stay on your parent's health care before obamacare was even thought of
>>
>>135652386
>look, if you're not gonna get on obamacare w'ell force you to pay for it anyway
>WOW, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE USING OBAMACARE, IF YOU REPEAL IT THEY'LL LOSE IT
>>
>>135652386

>benefits from it

you mean forced to buy it? or she benefits beings under 26 and not forced to buy it? what benefits does obamacare have?
>>
File: What is It.gif (638KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
What is It.gif
638KB, 274x200px
>>135652386
how the fuck is this hypocrisy, you are mandated to have the shit, and chances are her parents plan is a much better plan than she could get through the exchanges.
>>
>>135652386
>YOU BETTER USE MY INSURANCE OR BE TAXED GOYIM!
>YOU HAVE MY INSURANCE? SURELY YOU LOVE IT AND YOUR POINTS ARE INVALID
holy shit, the delusion from the left.
>>
>>135652386
HEY, FUCKWAD, everyone is on obamacare. its the fucking law, ass-face. if you are 26 or younger, you are covered under your parents family coverage. I was re-reading the Constitution. funny how I keep missing the part about other people getting gibs out of my goddamned wallet, but the fucking government keeps picking my pocket just the same.
>>
File: 1491248201229.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491248201229.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>135653933
>chances are her parents plan is a much better plan than she could get through the exchanges.

So Obamacare is better after all?
>>
>>135653190
>anyone with less than an Masters for that matter.
spotted the unemployable grad student. do you want fries with that?
>>
>>135654287

It sure is once you factor in the payments you'll have to make if you don't sign up for it goy!
>>
File: 1496364140895.jpg (97KB, 850x518px) Image search: [Google]
1496364140895.jpg
97KB, 850x518px
>>135652386
hey guys, she got booed.
this is Huge! HUGE!
>>
>>135652386
Doesn't that prove that she's truly against it, If it would damage her to get rid of it. Wouldn't it be much more hypocritical if she just were a net payer for it? Of course it wouldn't be hypocritical then either, but whatever.
>>
>>135654392
kek
>>
>>135652386
>be me
>21 years old
>still covered by my parents because I was a student
>ObamaCare passes
>fuck this bullshit
>visit my parents
>anon, did you see you can stay on our plan until you're 26?
>yeah, I'm not having that shit. Take me off your insurance. I'd rather pay the penalty
>go uninsured for 3 years until I get a salary job with benefits
>>
>>135652386
How was her debate? Was it even worse in quality than the Ann Ana debate?
>>
>>135652386
>Be against your own best interests if it's for the benefit of the greater good
>"Look at this retard!"

"Communists" and the "unselfish" left, folks.
>>
>>135652386

Wait does she even have a choice? I thought you were penalized without it.....
>>
>>135652386
Why do all you amaricunts bitch about obamacare, healthcare insurance should be obligated in every country in the world. You dont have to look at it as a forced thing but as an investment. You never know when you are getting sick. In Europe we would rebel if we do not had health insurance.
>>
>>135652386
Reminder: Women can't be Redpilled.
exhibit A.
>>
>>135653475
>Because she doesn't admit there are good parts to it
Nigger the very thing OP article is talking about is her admitting there are some good parts to obongocare like kids staying on their parents plan till they're 97 years old.
>>
>>135656209
b-but how will jews make billions off of stupid Americans?
>>
I've been insured through work since most faggots in this thread were probably in diapers. Health insurance costs (e.g. the "small" sum taken out of each paycheck) have been steadily increasing every year for a long time. Pre-ACA, particularly during the bush years, those increases were frequently in the double digits. After the ACA passed, the increases have dropped to 5-7% or so year over year, which is still unfortunate but is often 1/2 to 1/3 the rate it was previously. I don't expect children who have never dealt with their own bills to understand, but the ACA made a big difference across the spectrum. Most complaints came from states whose governors/state legislatures purposely cockblocked key parts of the bill to let it intentionally fail.
>>
>>135653475
"""Kids""" staying on their parents plans till 26 isn't good you fucking retard, 26 is ABSURD. You should be paying into the pool yourself by 21 at the latest. It's one of the biggest redflags this thing was designed to fail from the start.

There's nothing wrong with taking advantage of the laws as they're written but thinking this is a good or sustainable rule outs you as an economically illiterate marxist.
>>
>>135656543

Your parents pay extra for you to be on their plan you underage faggot.
>>
>>135652386
dipshit .. that's (you)
>>
>>135656602
Not as much as a 20 year old would be paying on their own into the pool while they are at least risk of needing care. Fucking nigger tier IQ on this one.
>>
>>135652386
It's like Clarence Thomas and the whole affirmative action thing. People claim that he went to Yale and the Supreme Court because he was black. People assumed that he benefited from affirmative action when in actuality he claims that it didn't and that he got in under his own merit. It kinda made him depressed and he lost opportunities because of it.
>>
>>135652386
It is possible that obama care may have saved my life.

I can still disagree with it.for being a shitty and unethical approach to healthcare.

Real talk, are there any studies on leftist inability to make nuanced arguments?
>>
>>135656346
I dont know much about the amarican healthcare system. There should just be a law that an insurance is obligated and you should have the right to chose between different insurances. If Obamacare is the only insurance and its obligated then its sad, but its still better then no insurance at all.
>>
>>135652386
Free market could offer family plans that cover kids in there 50s
>>
File: 1501144130913.jpg (89KB, 799x889px) Image search: [Google]
1501144130913.jpg
89KB, 799x889px
>>135656798
To be more succinct

>They don't think it be like it is, but it do
>>
>>135652386
I'm on obamacare and it sucks serious ass. You leftist niggers forced it on us and now expect us to go without insurance because we hate the bullshit you created. My meds went from $4 a bottle to $300 since your retarded bullshit was forced onto us.
>>
Obamacare is the reason why plans for young people are way overpriced though
>>
It is the duty of anyone to exploit faults in a system, regardlesf of if they're for or against it.
>>
>>135657539
If prices were what they were pre-obamacare, I'd actually be fine with just paying in cash out of pocket for most things. It would be cheaper then my current insurance plan. I require meds ever month and they were super cheap pre-obamacare. Now they cost out the ass.
>>
>>135655039
Expecting anything less from a teleprompter reading, coalburning, retarded slut that is only semi-popular because of beta orbiters that worship her in a corner while she sucks their bull's dick.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.