[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's right, you know. Obama had to walk on eggshells while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

He's right, you know. Obama had to walk on eggshells while this orange blimp gets to run roughshod over civil rights with impunity
>>
>>135649886
What civil rights?
King nigger ran over our rights to not be wire tapped and assassinated by the government.
>>
>>135649886
The Halfblood Prince could have slit an infant's throat on live TV, and the entire political spectrum would have showered him in praise.
>>
>>135649886
no, he isn't. stephen king is just another celebrity who criticizes Trump just for fashion. he's just words but no facts
>>
>>135649886
seems like he doesnt remember kennedy anymore, he did more than trump. both are and did try to help the USA, one got shot, you better pray trump can escape that fate.
>>
americans are very ignorant.

good for us though. If they elect more hillary their country goes to the shit where it belongs
>>
>>135649886
>half of the things Trump has done
You mean like start 7 new wars in Africa/the middle east, murder foreign leaders, triggering civil wars that kill hundreds of thousands of people and approve the sale of surplus weaponry to mexican drug cartels?

Oh, wait, that was Obama.
>>
>>135649886
Didn't Stephen King drive a man to suicide because he vilified him publicy for accidentally running him over?
>>
>>135650263
He's not just another celebrity. He's America's most celebrated and prolific literary giant. Just like with Rowling, when he goes toe-to-toe with Drumpf and his stooges, make no mistake... they're in the heavyweight category
>>
I can't wait till all the boomer pieces of shit like King get too senile to speak
>>
>>135650614
so? it's just another rich idiot. he's just following the masses of libtards.
>>
>>135649886
Op is as out of touch as some celebrity elite
>>
Is that picture of King shopped? No way he's that ugly.
>>
>>135649886
He's wrong. Obama could, and did, get away with murder, and Anderson Cooper would have sucked his dick on air the whole time he did it. Trump was a "fuck you" from Middle America. Try us again I dare you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.