[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhhhhhhhh, so why did we say that universal healthcare is a bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1496727086252.png (298KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
1496727086252.png
298KB, 500x754px
Uhhhhhhhh, so why did we say that universal healthcare is a bad idea?

It works in other smaller nations, can you give a woo-free explanation please? Surely it's not because we have an incompetent "preaident" that would fail to implement it, right??
>>
>>135635181
Free healthcare isn't protected by the Constitution. And if you can't afford healthcare, you're just leeching off of society and should be left to die.
>>
>>135635181
Everyone in the US is free to buy health insurance or a pay a doctor for services. Try again.
>>
>>135635181
wow and you wonder why you keep losing mr 1 post by this id
>>
File: 6ee9ca26.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
6ee9ca26.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
>>135635181
>Universal healthcare
>Freedom of choice

Pick one.
>>
File: 1postbythisid.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1postbythisid.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>135635181
>>
>>135635181

>Freedom to healthcare
You are free to have health care. Can you perform your own surgeries and build your own CATSCAN machine? Feel free.

Oh wait, you want to seize the services of someone with 400,000 in debt for highly advanced education and utilize their 5 million dollar machine they assumed the risk of investing in to utilize on anyone and everyone who has contributed nothing to said industry, education or assets.

Really activated my almonds, Achmed.
>>
>>135635181
why do you keep spamming this same shit and why havent the mods banned you?
Hang yourself you degenerate
>>
>>135635181
Stop using Tsuyu-chan for your shitty memes
>>
Bump 1
>>
>>135635181
healtcare is a good, its not right
if you say its a right that means I can come up to a doctor and put a gun to his head saying that if I don't get healthcare I put a bullet in their head

Because its my fucking right to have healthcare

And no, people don't need it to survive, you don't just die without healthcare. You may get ill but thats a case exclusive to you and you can be insured such a thing would happen but its not your right.
You don't just die without it like you would without food or water
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.