[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Da Joooos >Degeneracy >Shill >50 Blacked threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bra.jpg (62KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
bra.jpg
62KB, 500x498px
>Da Joooos
>Degeneracy
>Shill
>50 Blacked threads a day
>Lol Drumpffags btfo
>Lauren Southern goes 1488
>Is it okay to racemix with _____
>Why are young men dropping out of society
>Why is marriage dropping with whites
>>
There's really no sense in continuing to come here after you're caught up on what's happening politically. It's the same threads, the same shitposts, the same memes, the same arguments, the same shills, the same exact thing day in and day out. Every single time you come here it's just like the last. Going from thread to thread looking for that perfect dopamine hit that seems to never come. You always get just enough that keeps you coming back for more. Complete waste of time.
>>
>>135632492
>based Assad xD
>but black people never inven-
>all jews are ba-
>Mexicans women are infer-
>Drampfb haha I spelled his name wrong xD
>>
File: 1489990533646.jpg (65KB, 720x852px) Image search: [Google]
1489990533646.jpg
65KB, 720x852px
>>135632492
>>135633865
>>135634055
Yeah it has gotten worse cunts. Welcome to the open forum (sewer) that the elite hate. You think they do not try to flood the place with rubbish?
>>
>>135632492
Pol really has gone to shit over the past couple of months. I mean, there has always gone too shit but now it's got noticeably worse.

The key is not to leave - then they win
Either never reply to all the bait/slide/shill/shitpost/blackpill threads.
Or if you can't help yourself
>Reply with handy redpilling infographics
>REMEMBER TO SAGE
>Do not address the shills point, do not let them control the narrative.
>>
>>135634483
I just hide all threads that are retarded, which means I hide almost all. I have met my intellectual equals on here before though, as this is a place where there is freedom to present unmoderated views. But mostly this place is a hell hole/ sewer, albeit a needed one, particularly considering the extent to which the overton window has almost been shut by the globalist elite cynically using marxist ideology.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.