[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> go to /pol/ " the EU union is accepting refuges all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170731-124810.png (139KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-124810.png
139KB, 720x1280px
> go to /pol/ " the EU union is accepting refuges all over its countries
> local new : " the EU letting immigrants intentionally drown to death
WHO DO I BELIEVE
>>
A lot of your news get planted by right wing orgs to dissuade immigrants from coming.
We welcome all immigrants.
>>
>>135629067
They are. But its not because they hate brown people. Its because they want more.

You see, There are better ways to help refugees. But they want mass immigration so the sea smuggling must continue. The inevitable deaths, however not purely intentional are hood for guilting the right wing into accepting even more.
>>
File: IMG_2166.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>135629406
Your women welcome them too Hans, right up their assholes.

Seriously, and you wonder why Germany is a laughingstock to the entire world right now. It's like you and Sweden are competing in the Cuckold Olympics, or something.
>>
>>135629067
>> local new : " the EU letting immigrants intentionally drown to death

It's less that they intentionally let them drown and more that they see it as an acceptable collateral for moving as many of them to Europe as they can.
>>
>>135629067
Finite amount of boats picking up refugees which encourages more. Tunisia used to be one to the most popular holiday destinations for Europeans. Fix your own country and it would not happen.
>>
>>135629406
No Hans, maybe is Tunisian government propaganda to make them angry at the kaffirs and to discourage tax payers from going to other country.
>>
>>135629987
It's not as bad as the media says
we just have some extremist that fuck up the general view
The local are one of the most open minded ppl you can , we are the most secular arab country , literally girls can wear whatever they want without any problem and women right are compared to europe , freedom of speech is granted by laws
Srsly we have lot of whites living emong us with no problem just don't trust your media
>>
>went to /pol/ for serious information

You deserve all that and more.
>>
>>135630678
rather /pol/ than r/worldnews
>>
>>135630584
Stop being Islamic and I may like you. You have a glorious Carthaginian heritage to uphold.
>>
>>135630850

>rather /pol/ than r/worldnews

Yes. Because the only two sources of information are NEET incels on image/text boards.

Try again. I am sure you can come up with a better scarecrow.
>>
>>135629067
just a small animal sacrifice for the glory of based Poseidon.
>>
>>135630865
> implying we are islamic
( except on lgbt issues )
>>
>>135631909
going to poland in vacation next week
How you guys welcome brown skins ?
>>
>>135631967
The Muslim brotherhood is a major political party. You may be the most secular from among the mudshits but you are still Islamic. You still need a minor purge to be considered human.
>>
>>135632071
in the same way like you welcome Christians.
If you meet the wrong ones, then you're fucked.
>>
>>135632071
Pretend to be Christian and nobody should have an issue, especially if you claim to be Catholic.
>>
>>135629067
The EU elites are sacrificing them to Moloch.
You think the rapefugees and brown masses will stay in Europe in the next 30 years?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.