[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on the Ben Shapiro Cenk Uygur debate? Pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Turks.jpg (143KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Turks.jpg
143KB, 800x420px
Honest thoughts on the Ben Shapiro Cenk Uygur debate?

Pic related (reasonable discussion)
>>
>>135626643
Benji easily won. Cenk made some good points when he wasn't speaking in slogans though.
>>
i skipped it because i didn't see the value of listening to both sides parrot 10 years worth of left and right talking points for 4 hours
>>
>>135626643
why would I want to listen to either of these people
>>
Ben Shapiro had the best shot in using Cenks own arguement against him hence calling cenk a hooker. Cenk spoke on Ben supporting the Iraq war but it fell flat. Ben had quick answers and posed questions to Cenk that were expertly maneuvered. Nothing of value lost or gained. Ben Shapiro needs to get into the political arena he is qualified.
>>
>>135626763
this, fucking cancerous toolbags, nothing original ever rolls out of their retarded mouths

Tired of Pepsi Coca Cola debates.
>>
File: DDbrObdV0AAVS3j.jpg (43KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
DDbrObdV0AAVS3j.jpg
43KB, 568x568px
Chunky Yogurt could defend the proposition that 2+2=5 for 5 hours straight
>OF COOOOURRSE 2+2=5
>right so you try to add 2 and 2 and you get 4, bad day for you'
>well you see republicans try to get you with this trickle down notion that's why they think 2+2=4
>listen to the intonation of my voice not what I'm saying that's how you know I'm right
>why do rightwingers keep saying 2+2=4? it's because they're STUPID, right?
>shut up audience stop booing me
>why can't everyone reduce their IQ by about 40 to match my show's audience so I win this debate, it's so obvious GOD you republicans are stupid
>>
>>135627829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwxnWi3mn6o

>ok.....so.....right....ok so i suggest you do some research ok
>>
I imagine it would be like a politics lecturer (shapiro) debating a drunk libtard (chunk), and getting no where because the drunk libtard won't see sense.

Plus listening to Chunk is both a waste of my time and an insult.
>>
File: DDbo7VPW0AABD3s.jpg (58KB, 568x738px) Image search: [Google]
DDbo7VPW0AABD3s.jpg
58KB, 568x738px
>>135627964
OF COOOOOOOOOURRRSSSEEE 2+2=5
>>
>>135626643
I think Cenk won on Healthcare but that's all I could stomach really, as another said in this thread it was the usual left-right talking points. If days were twice as long I still wouldnt have time for this shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.