[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Chicanos converting en masse to Islam? >https://

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 4chanMeximudslimes.jpg (178KB, 881x607px) Image search: [Google]
4chanMeximudslimes.jpg
178KB, 881x607px
Why are Chicanos converting en masse to Islam?

>https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-02-13/mexican-catholics-find-god-islam
>>
Because the leader of their religion promotes it
>>
>>135620183
to keep niggers faggots and jews out
>>
>>135620183
Mexicans convert to any religion don't begin Catholics, cults like pare de sufrir,la luz del mundo, Mormons, Jehova's witnesses.
>>
Imagine: Islamic Cartels.
>>
>>135620183

>Mexico will be the next syria
>Even with Islam included
WEW
>>
>>135622414

So.. Al Qaeda?
>>
>>135622336
My grandpa is all proud of his preacher converting a bunch of h1b visa spics to Episcopalianism
>>
>>135622082

Stop, stop making excuses for them.
I came to America to be educated and I was raised around these "people". I hate them, I hate them with all my being, they pretend to be like me and my must beloved countrymen. These people are a burden on America. We Mexican are working to progress, to work hard, to root ourself from the soil of savagery and write our names on the annals of civilization. and these people want the exact opposite they want to regress to a state of savagery known as atzlan. I will never accept these people as m own, pretending to be Mexican throwing random spanish worlds. They make a mockery of our culture. I would expect this from their almost Gypsy-like indio blood.
>>
They make my blood boil, acting like niggers in their street gangs harassing people for no good reason. acting like they are entitled to a life of leechery,
>>
In every Mexican son was born a soldier, in every Chicanwas born a defenting coward.
>>
They make a big deal of the population of mudlims going from 110k in 2010 to 126k in 2030. Not really that much of an increase. We are talking about a 14 year increase in 20 years. You can get that by making babies pretty easy.
>>
>>135623058
I mean, to be fair, you crazy cunts were a blood cult less than 400 years ago.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-archaeology-skulls-idUSKBN19M3Q6
>>
>>135622863
>>135623058
>>135623212

>pandering to white people this hard

*cringe*
>>
>>135620183
because of beheadings
>>
>>135620183
They don't even look like they are assimilated Muslims. The little girl's hijab is white, and one of the females is covered in black. They just look like your generic westernized Muslims that don't fit in.
>>
>>135624184
Latin America is not politically Western.
>>
>>135620183
They arent you retard
Saged
>>
>>135622863
>>135623058
>>135623212
BASED
A
S
E
D
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.