[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't the east asian countries so far ahead of us technologically,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 27

File: articleLarge.jpg (82KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
articleLarge.jpg
82KB, 600x330px
Why aren't the east asian countries so far ahead of us technologically, especially China? They have a lot higher average IQ than every other country and more than a billion people, shouldn't they be overflowing with genius' inventing, innovating, progressing science etc?
>>
>>135618579
Communism.
>>
>>135618579
Their IQ is only a bit higher, China and N.K. need economic reforms, and Japan and S.K. lack resources.
>>
>>135618579
lack of empathy
>>
>>135618579

They literally spend all their time trying to just re-engineer what we do.
>>
>>135618579
Because they're robots that aren't clever in any way.
>>
>>135618579

East Asian intelligence is mostly by rote, whereas white intelligence is mostly due to the joy of learning new things simply for the sake of learning new things.
>>
>>135618579
They lack our genes for empathy, which makes their societies low-trust, even when ethnically pure. For some reason whites evolved to be the perfect blend of good character, intelligence and physical ability. We are nature's finest.
>>
>>135618579
They are, they just don't share it with you.
>>
>>135618579
The eternal Mongol
>>
>>135618579

Asians can't see the big picture.
>>
>>135618579
>They have a lot higher average IQ than every other country and more than a billion people

they only have like a 1-3 higher average IQ than most "white" countries
>>
>>135618894
>learning new things simply for the sake of learning new things
This is me and I'm half gook. Therefore I'm white.
>>
They can copy and perfect something but never create a new thing.
Look at gunpoweder
>>
>>135618927
Is this speculation and theory or do you have evidence to show orientals lack genes for empathy?
>>
So, how much of the electronics in your home is made in the USA? Fucking morons.
>>
>>135618699
you faggots developed maglev trains yet?
There's one in Shanghai. Fuck off
>>
File: IMG_4910.jpg (203KB, 389x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4910.jpg
203KB, 389x580px
East Asians are white btw.
>>
>>135619184
>slaves assembling shit is the same as inventing said shit

DA SLAVES BILT AMERICA
>>
>>135619064
It's 4-8 according to Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen
>>
they cheat in the iq test and only made them in cities
cities always have higer iq cause rural work doesn't require as much inteligence
that's why jews are "smarter"
cause they have been city dwellers for 2000 years
future israel won't be as smart on average cause now they have to do manual labour in wich the brains doesn't get as much stimulation
>>
>>135619171
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1501489918725.webm
>>
>>135619171
We don't need evidence where we're going, gook.
>>
>>135618579

but they are

Unlike the west, China is changing every day while the west is stalled.

This thread is based on china 5-10 years ago. That China does not exist anymore.

Prepare to be learning chinese soon.
>>
>>135619224
Pretty much the only US company left which can actually produce a CPU itself is Texas Instruments. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>135618579
>Anonymous (ID: WfW47NSv) 07/31/17(Mon)18:30:46 No.13

Chinese/asians just hide their failures and never grow from them. They just sweep it all under the rug and pretend things are amazing. There's no accountability or trust because of this.
>>
File: Chinese innovation.jpg (1MB, 968x7648px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese innovation.jpg
1MB, 968x7648px
>>135618579
no creativity.
>>
>>135619253
4 isn't even one standard deviation away

not to mention Chinks are notorious cheaters and statistics manipulators at a state level.
>>
>>135618579

Their IQ is higher, but they're also more complacent and easy to control by big government (such as the CCP oppression of the chinks and the chinks comply like lapdogs).

Asians also copy a lot from the west, so they're not really original thinkers.
>>
>>135619340

let them stay stuck in their delusions. it's gonna be all the more jarring and hilarious when reality hits them.
>>
>>135619317
this is why noone takes you fags seriously
>>
>>135619403
Cringe, you could do this with every country on Earth.
>>
>>135619340
What about Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea? They are all beaten by western European Countries on the Human Development Index. I was really surprised to see this I thought they'd be at the top.
>>
>>135619363
>giving credit to the assembly line monkey's

you're retarded and probably not white
>>
>>135618927
That would be Mediterraneans. Nords are turbonormies. Their altruism is mostly based on obtaining "good boy points" and virtue signalling. Save a few exceptions.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>135619466
alright I'll bite

do it with America's military
>>
>>135619221
Only japs and very maybe south koreans.
And even then, they don't have our culture (Japan has absorbed a lot of it though) so not quite.
>>
Why would we innovate when we can just rip off cumskins work?

It's not like you faggot patent laws affect us. top kek try suing a chinese company of patent infringement, our based government won't let you TOUCH a chinese business.
>>
>>135619406
It's still a big difference for an entire population, especially with so many people, it allows for the amount of genius' to be a lot more.
>>
>>135619505
America has more military spending, America makes more military stuff, that's all there's to it.
>>
>>135619403

China absolutely should be punished for stealing and copying western technology.
>>
File: scientific impact by country.png (535KB, 763x5839px) Image search: [Google]
scientific impact by country.png
535KB, 763x5839px
>>135619587
then why does the west invent almost everything?

they're probably manipulating the stats
>>
>>135619597
>you can do it with every country
>except the countries you can't do it with

kill yourself
>>
>>135619652
See this is what confuses me. But the higher intellect of orientals has been documented in many studies across several countries. I guess there must be something IQ can't account for when it comes to ingenuity.
>>
>>135619456
Tell that to someone who cares. We don't plan to rule through persuasion.
>>
File: chink burst 2.webm (1MB, 248x428px) Image search: [Google]
chink burst 2.webm
1MB, 248x428px
>>135619587
China only has cheap manufacturing, outside of that it's a nation full of talentless and uneducated garbage.
>>
File: Spanish laughing funny.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spanish laughing funny.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>135619586

Tough guy Canadian Chink, we'll let you touch nukes up your ass just like Hiroshima and wipe 1.3 billion chinks off the planet in a few minutes.

The curries will also drop a couple of nukes and the UK and France on China. RIP.
>>
they do a lot of really questionable science and cover up a lot of shit data
they cover up a lot of things
the IQ test results could well be bullshit or the result of cheating
but nobody can talk about that
>>
>>135619601
Americans should be punished too for stealing the finest German technology. In fact we all be punished from stealing a Roman tech or Ottoman medicine.
Or you know, we could call cultural appropriation for what it is: bullshit.
>>
>>135619718
Dude seriously, nobody cares about your ugly planes, kill yourself
>>
>>135619740
the only country in Asia worth as shit is Japan, everywhere else is an shithole, even S Korea is pretty shit outside of downtown Seoul
>>
>>135619601

or how about the rest of the world stop buying it?
>>
>>135619863
>getting mad when you make statements you can't back up
>being this much of an insecure brainlet

kek
>>
>>135619920
Keep responding to my comments
>>
>>135619951
keep exposing yourself as a low IQ niglet
>>
>>135619830
Nice to see an ANCAP faggot mad. "muh free markets" and "muh patents", the basis of your faggot ideology, are getting your race cucked to oblivion.
>>
>>135619830
I'm truly looking forward to the insecticide. They have not felt the Saxon's wrath for far too long.
>>
>>135618579
>they have a lot higher average IQ than every other country and more than a billion people
You obviously don't know Chinese people and Asian people in general
>muh IQ
It takes more than the ability to solve a third degree equation quickly to build a star-reaching civilization. Believe me, the hivemind in Asia is so strong they are nowhere close to accomplish the type of breakthrough one may have expected of the West if its men were not in chains.

And I love Asia. People here excel in discipline, improving things and use social pressure to keep society functional. But innovation and creativity, outside of the box thinking are not their strong points. Never will be. If the West collapses I predict they will strangle their civil society even more to avoid the same fate, and nothing of genius will come out of it.
>>
>>135618828
This too
Sometimes they are borderline psychopaths
>>
File: 135246.jpg (329KB, 1360x1332px) Image search: [Google]
135246.jpg
329KB, 1360x1332px
>>135619579
Nah North Korea and China included, anything Anti-USA is good. Yes obviously Japan is the best country in the world.
>>
>>135620033
Why go to China? Does the eternal Saxon consider he has destroyed Europe already?
>>
>>135619851

Many European scientists came to America voluntarily. Also stop using the Computer and the internet, if you don't like US technology.

>>135618579

The reason China will lose in wars, is because they copy, they are not original thinkers. They're also xenophobic and have no real friends.

Chinese are conformists. They see and copy. Monkey see, monkey do. That's why they'll always lag behind.
>>
>>135620087
This makes some sense, but i'm not too convinced.
>>
>>135620168
>i-it's totally the Saxon's fault that we are degenerate tacos
>>
chinese guy here, you guys can fight over how cucked china is, but unless we do something and unite against our ((((COMMON ENEMY))))), there will not be a white race in a few generations. there will still be a chinese race, but what's the point? we dont want to dominate the world, we just want to make money and take care of our families and we need the west as much as the west hates us.

despite what your government wants you to think, we like you, a lot. we have nothing but admiration for the white man's ingenuity and it pains us to watch the rape and pillage of europe right now. you seriously need to throw out your cucked governments. because our mentality so closely aligns with jews, it's much easier for us to see jewish tricks. chinese scholars have been condemning jewish encouragement of race mixing since the 60s. i would think that we are an important ally to help you navigate those jewish tricks.

we need to not lose sight of what's important here, there's too much at stake to bicker, we are on your side.

or i dunno, you guys can call me a chink and we can forget i ever said anything.
>>
>>135620168
Brits are 10% Saxons and 90% Celtic. They just LARP as Saxons because they lack any culture.
>>
>>135620215
>ask something from /pol/
>not convinced by answers
Gee
>>
>>135619747
or intelligence.
>>
File: king-raedwald.jpg (229KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
king-raedwald.jpg
229KB, 2048x1365px
>eternal Saxon

You rang?
>>
>>135618579
High IQ isn't everything
I'm pretty fuckin smart but I don't have much creativity
You have to have both to be able to make great advancements for mankind
>>
>>135620421
Literally cucks, current day Brits are Celtic by blood, but cling to culture that belonged to invaders of their land.
>>
>>135620313
We could do that, but sadly most Asians in Western countries vote for liberal parties, almost as bad as niggers. When they are in the their own countries however, they are nationalistic to a fault, just like the Jews.
>>
>>135618579
i am korean

our invrstment structure is different

the government makes central decisions for allocating research funding, which even when noncorrupt is not as efficient as free markets

tada

theres your answer. end thread
>>
>>135620409
Yes, we left ruling through intelligence to the EU.
>>
>>135620313
I'm pretty racist and I honestly have no extreme negative feelings against Asians in general, you're different from us for sure but you generally keep to yourselves unlike the unwashed masses pouring in and Jews telling us to kill our cultures for (((diversity)))
>>
File: 1501485941856m.jpg (174KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
1501485941856m.jpg
174KB, 1024x649px
>higher average IQ
Because its a lie
>>
File: 1440050811035.jpg (21KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
1440050811035.jpg
21KB, 531x411px
>>135618579
>>135620445
High IQ means you're very functional within a society. If a society is inherently flawed and leading itself to destruction, you're a perfect cog for this machine and nothing more. Being a good little chinamen doesn't mean you can lead China into a new era, it just means you know how to avoid the party's ire.
>>
>>135620488

i cant speak for other nations in the west but in america, chinese americans tend to cluster in blue states, and there aren't enough of us to make a real difference given the electoral college and all, especially in states that already go blue anyway.

and by the way, in the 2016 election, huge numbers of chinese americans came out in support of trump despite his obvious displeasure at us.
>>
>>135620172
My point was no one really gives a fuck about that and neither should you. China copying stuff is ok. China stealing tech is not. They do that too.
>>135620276
It is not. Mediterranean tend to be corrupt and the good weather makes them complacent. But Anglos are much to blame for the current world. It was "their" victory, after all. They used South America, Asia and Africa as a punching bag so that they could try these tactics with their own citizens. Look at Europe and the US now.
By far the most advanced civilizations, yet there's the creeping shadow of brainwashing and other XXth century mind tricks. Look at Britain now with all its tech and modernity and tell me they weren't better a century and a half ago
>>
>>135620313
Even with increased crime due to immigrants, Europe is in a LOT better state than China is currently, economically, quality of life, crime etc. The problem is if the immigrants outbreed and outnumber Europeans in the future. I don't think anyone in east asia is "pained" to see the "rape and pillage" of Europe, you just bought into the alt light autistic screeching.
>>
>>135620527
thanks for understanding. chinese people aren't racist, but even chinese people understand that niggers are bad and muzzies are worse
>>
>>135619184
>They assemble Fords in Mexico therefore Mexicans invented the car
Sand nigger education, everyone.
>>
>>135619123
I feel like there are so many hapas on /pol/ that you guys should be pushing for your own ethno state
>>
>>135620526
not my fault that your race keeps cucking itself

inb4
>muh jewish subversion
>>
>>135620604
In any case, Chinese people aren't the big problem of the current year, so I'll give you that. One thing I respect is your athletic performance in sports that you didn't even have in your country.
>>
>>135619184
This has to be bait
>>
>>135620604
koreans are the only left leaning east asians

this goes ubrecognized because the dems are afraid of adding fuel to the fire

most of us are pissed off that we pay higher taxes just so we need to score perfect on the sat to get into college
>>
>>135620662
We've created a monster that feeds on pure materialistic profit. And no, I'm not a commie. Capitalism works. Or it used to.
>>
>>135619192
Wow, literally one thing they did first. And fireworks. Guess they really have us beat
>>
>>135620716
No, I won't blame the Jews. It's completely our fault. The Jews would be pretty powerless if we ever rose up to the occasion. Are you Asian?
>>
>>135620662
we are pained because you idiots gave the largest nuclear arsrnal on the planet to a nigger

we are VERY PAINED

at least the saffers had thr couresy to decomission theirs after you faggots genocided them
>>
>>135620662

china trades with europe. european recessions almost immediately lead to recessions in china. it's in our absolute best interest to keep europe white.
>>
>>135620714
there is no land left. democracies gobbled uo every inch of land and let it rot. thats why seasteading is a thing
>>
>>135620751
>One person invents a thing in your country (nobody else knows how it works)
>Millions of Chinese people can create it from scratch
Enjoy sitting in your fatsomobile with a soda
>>
I think Japan has a secret army they know they can't use or assemble unless it's truly a life or death moment for their country, and are already prepared for all of this. They're know advanced technologically, who knows what kinds of shit they could be working on in secret?
>>
>>135620215
The guys who insist on empathy have a point too. You need to understand that in China everything and I mean everything is acceptable as long as there is no social consequence for you or your peers. If you can get away with it, it's fine. This is why these societies are low-trust and run under a tremendous social pressure that kills creativity, as opposed to the high trust societies the West enjoyed until the demographic submersion. In terms of progress it makes a difference words fail to describe.

Now don't get me wrong a lot of the elite Chinese are making huge steps forward at the moment. They enjoy a lifestyle and a degree of technology that I think is unparalleled. See Shenzhen for instance, highest GDP per capita in China - higher than Hong Kong at this point.

But, as a nation this isn't enough to take the kind of lead the West has. The Chinese government spends most of its time and resources holding the society together and protecting its local and regional interests.

There is money, there is technological innovation. I just don't see, given the nature and structure of these societies, how it concretely translates into worldwide leadership and groundbreaking innovations at this point.
>>
>>135618579
All the smart ones flock to the west to work there, or japan. And Japan is pretty advance. Plus the iq difference between white is not an extreme gap, like with the blacks, thats probably why tech are pretty similar.
>>
>>135618579
>Chinese are notorious cheaters
>Chinese are smarter than whites, just look at these test results!
Chinks don't give a shit about understanding. All they do is memorize formulas and cheat to do well on homework and exams.

t. university math teacher
>>
>>135620885
Accurate. China would be great tier with a NAP.
>>
>>135620662
>Europe is in a LOT better state than China is currently, economically, quality of life, crime etc
Lol no. You're talking shit.
t. European in China
>>
>>135620756
>most of us are pissed off that we pay higher taxes just so we need to score perfect on the sat to get into college

i agree with everything else but i disagree with this. there are plenty of educational opportunities for asian americans with far less than good credentials, everything else is just muh hahvahd muh sdanfurd
>>
>>135620885
the reason for Tis is that china is essentially structured like the eu

china can become massive and domIneering, but like the eu will run into major sclerosis, inability to do even basic research, and hard ceilings on living standards
>>
File: atumblrurl.jpg (146KB, 1080x1294px) Image search: [Google]
atumblrurl.jpg
146KB, 1080x1294px
>>135618579
Asian parents are extremely competitive when it comes to their children's academic success. School hours are much longer and everyone who can afford it sends their kid to cram school as well.
I suspect the results are biased because they study for IQ tests.
>>
>>135620634
What you say is true. My point is that we all have our faults and we need to confront them. Spain has had a tremendous decline, but I sincerely believe that you could fix that shit through discipline. The Med doesn't do well under socialism because he is naturally chill.
>>
>>135618579
simple, they are genetically not creative/innovative plus the communist parties do not want their people to be creative since if their people are creative, they could think of a lot of things and this is hard to control. So, it has to do with both nature and nurture.
>>
>>135618579
It's quite simple, the US has loadsamoney compared to these other countries
>>
It's hard to have an imagination when you lack a soul.
>>
they were fine with what they had for thousands of years
they weren't competing with anyone like Europeans who were competing with each other all the time
>>
>>135619504
Well, your countries are shit and full of corruption.
>>
>>135620971
Please based Chinabro, find a way to stop your peers to flock to the open asylums US universities are. It will kill your society on the long run like it does with ours. Some of you guys see through their bullshit, but not enough of them.
>>
>>135619221
nope you faggot

>>135618579
The IQ difference is 1-3 points. The brain structure is different thus their "creativity" or inventiveness is lacking. Most technology came from the west. Maybe Japan is able to hold the mantle after whites die out (if they do), but other countries will progress on a much much slower rate.

Africa is a shithole, India has white admixture but mostly a shithole. So there it goes.
>>
>>135621061
It's not genetic. Not entirely at least. Asian elites work like crazies from the cradle, no wonder they are good at doing maths. But give the kids more free time and they develop some creative skills too. Not gonna happen tho.
>>
>>135619221
>>135619579
>>135620130
>>
>>135620971
naw brah. a score that is 100 percent accept into an ivy league for a nigger is 100 reject for an asian at a state school

i worked as a tutor, i know the numbers. its nearly impossible for an asian that isnt perfect

not that we VELONG in your countries. but the ones you meet are the ones that won the gambl. there are five that failed for every one you see
>>
>>135620969
Lol you live there therefore you override all available data we have. China is a lot more corrupt, has more crime per capita, worse healthcare, a lower quality of life, and are less developed than western European countries.

Sources:
http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/statistics.html
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate
http://www.socialprogressindex.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
>>
>>135621150
Irish people are Mongols who mixed with Arabs in Egypt and then later settled in the British Isles. So you better hope East Asians are white.
>>
>>135621005
China is not interested in expanding. It's interested in stability.
>>
>>135621125

we need to get american and canadian university off that international student tuition dick first. i've witnessed college instructors being told to look the other way when chinese students cheat because kicking them out means the gravy train stops. it's unfortunately a two sided problem.
>>
>>135618579
Having a high IQ doesn't imply you will accomplish anything in your life. If you don't care about success then no amount of IQ will help your career. In the cases where you do care about success IQ does not guarantee anything. Nazi leaders had extremely high IQs and ending up losing the war.
>>
>>135621041
no one studies for iq tests. there is no monetary benefit. dont be an idiot

studying for the sat wont raise your iq. it is a decent proxy for iq, but you need to specifically study for an iq test to raise your iq
>>
>>135618579
Chinas IQ is high because they use only Shanghais universities to calculate it. Average Chinese is dirt poor, how the fuck could they be smarter than average westerner who has higher education?

Every statistic that you get from China is as reliable as Soviet Unions statistics of their country. Take it with a salt mine...
>>
>>135621219
You would never live in underdeveloped China. Go to the East Coast or in the Guangdong and get back to me with your indexes.
As a side note I'm not the one pretending that China should crush the competition here, you are. As a matter of fact their developed areas offer a generally better quality of life and security than Europe.
>>
>>135621209
i dont disagree with you at the ivy level, but there is no asian competition at the state school level because asians are browbeaten into superachieving academically. chinese kids compete for spots at harvard and yale with all the other kids, but chinese kids don't compete for admission to san diego state. as an asian myself, i was a chronic underachiever but didnt have any problems getting through state school.
>>
>>135621247
It's not the only factor, obviously, but I don't see why having an abundance of intelligent people doesn't correlate to better technology and science on average. Also Nazis lost because they had to fight half the entire world with only one competent ally on the other side of the globe.
>>
>>135621219
To say it otherwise: where would you rather live these days? London or Shanghai?
>>
>>135621150
You're misunderstanding how the brain works. It's a magic box that gets filled with what you need. China and Japan's current education system and lifestyle doesn't promote creativity.
>>
>>135621403
Yet Hong Kong still scores lower on the human development index than european countries. Also sources please?
>>
>>135621222
Wait what? I heard they were Atlanteans, but Mongols? Sauce on that?
>>
>>135621423
brah, bro

i am training korean rich kids to go to placea like idaho state unis

the required performance differential is insane. maybe you underestimate yourself.

i regularly run into top 1%ers who cant get into mediocre state schools
>>
All stats published by the Chinese state are false. Why would you believe the results of their IQ tests?
A shit load of Chinks that got into western universities cheated. Cheating is in their culture.
>>
>>135618579
IQ tests are not representative, they always make uni students to do it, which always gives a ~10 points higher average. Even the first nigger IQ tests in South Africa were made this way, so they had to subtract 10, therefore the clasic "70"

Also, they're less individualistic or innovative, they are great at following orders and doing what they're told though.
>>
>>135621451
>competent ally
>gets the USA involved in the war
Really tickles my dingle
>>
>>135621653
https://www.ft.com/content/cb446e10-6057-11e5-97e9-7f0bf5e7177b

>
Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
https://www.ft.com/content/cb446e10-6057-11e5-97e9-7f0bf5e7177b

That China's official economic data cannot be trusted is now received wisdom among western economists, investors and policymakers. To treat the numbers as authoritative is to invite ridicule: believers are naive at best and, at worst, stooges for Communist propaganda.
>>
>>135621479
youre dumb. its not like tge spanish are creatove

scientific progress doesnt happen at schools. by any measure schooling doesnt even change TEST SCORES

science happens at the level of capital allocation

asia does not have free market capital allocation

END THREAD
>>
>>135618579
Because of Socialism vs our Capitalism (however water downed it may be down now)
>>
>>135621632
the latest "craze" in college admission tactics circulated within the chinese community is to identify as somnething else, like black of hispanic. yeah, not even kidding.
>>
>>135621672
You're kidding yourself if you think Japan wasn't competent. By your logic the Nazis weren't competent either for declaring war on the US and trying to invade the USSR. Nor were the British for declining peace when there was no hope at beating the Nazis by themselves.
>>
>>135621765
Watered down
>>
>>135621653
http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-cheating-iowa/
>>
>>135621545
See my other question. HK is a special animal. Muh human development index crushes them for the low welfare, and indeed life for the middle class isn't easy.
BUT they have full employment, high quality of life generally speaking, top notch security and half of Asia would live there given the opportunity. Why?
>>
>>135621829
they weren't competent enough to win, that's all that matters.
>>
>>135621860
>>high quality of life
you serious?
>>
>>135621653
why would chinks cheat on iq tests. zeroZERO monetary benefit

korea scores 109 and japan scores 107. for reference anglicans score 109 and the dutch acore 107

no one is chrating the tests, or studying for them, whih has xlzero benefit

stop being a nigger about this
>>
>>135621860
Please stop cherry picking, I said China as a whole is a shittier place than western Europe. That is patently true.
>>
>>135621876
Obviously, but they were still competent.
>>
>>135620130
>Anything anti-USA is good.
>one of the most pro-USA countries in the best

Really tumbles my muffins
>>
>>135622024
I'm talking about the Chinese.

I know that Japs and Koreans are high IQ. But there's no way that a country as vast and ethnically diverse as China can have the same one. Especially with the shit they eat and breath.

Also, I think that their IQ is very memory based because their languages are memory based. All Asians I had in my classes in college had fantastic memory. They lack other components that are fundamental for creativity and problem solving.
>>
>>135622047
what you've given me is an opinion. if you're going to be a fucking imbecile, at least use fake facts.
>>
>>135622271
Not even talking to you, but I gave plenty of sources. Fuck off
>>
?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-26/former-tech-copycat-china-turns-tables-on-innovation

http://thediplomat.com/2017/07/chinas-artificial-intelligence-revolution/

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/18/china-emerging-as-a-tech-and-innovation-powerhouse.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/fan-bao-chinese-tech-startups-new-wave-innovation-2017-7/?IR=T

but im just lying, china will never catch up, keep funneling money into that wall ;^)
>>
>>135622419
Time for archive
>http://businessinsider com/fan-bao-chinese-tech-startups-new-wave-innovation-2017-7/?IR=T
https://archive.is/ldEI6
>>
>>135618579
they dont have a higher IQ but when they assess the national averages they dont bother to test the peasants.
>>
>>135622255
iq tests literally dont measure memory at all

youre being super sour grapes

i am.korean. korean an japanese people share an origin in the ahandong valley, ehich is where morthern chinese came from

the nirtherners are almost certainly roughly equivalent to us

the southerners are mixed with austronesian filipino type people but are probably still 104 or so
>>
>>135622373
your citation to sources are adorable
>>
>>135618579
They are culturally neutered when it comes to being innovative or creative though. Its why most of their advances, both technologically and culturally, are taken from the west.

Until they have a freer culture, they will never exceed what the west has, even if they should be able to by simple statistics.
>>
>>135622255
also, in casr you werent aware, the chinese you got until roughly teb years ago were the STUPID chinese. roughly equivalent to southern italians in terms of blood and heritage
>>
>>135618894
Look, I am all for a bit of white pride, but was clearly pulled directly from your ass. I'm not saying it might not be true, I just know it was previously in your anal cavity before being presented here.
>>
>>135622636
it is capital structure. have none of you read smith, mises or hoppe?
>>
>>135622635
Damn this thread is right, chinks can't think for themselves. Why do you pick and chose the facts you want to believe? Do you really think China is a hidden paradise and all the facts are wrong? Fuck off
>>
>>135622434
>>135622419
>Consider, for instance, China’s booming bike sharing industry: over the course of just a few years, Chinese bike sharing companies like Mobike and ofo have deployed millions of bikes in cities across China, creating a new industry worth billions in a flash.

BusinessInsider is seriously using an unsustainable investor SCAM as an argument.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsb2wwn-7g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi9G1jLUeUk
>>
>>135619740
i think it's hiding in broad daylight: testosterone.
they aren't lacking ingenuity/creativity etc... they just don't get aggressive when somebody gets in the way of their dreams, aren't willing to challenge the status quo.
it's also said that their society is collectivist which probably is a function of low testosterone and amplifies the results of it.
>>
>>135622722
Have you never learned English?
>>
>>135622681
i am increasingly disappointed eith your white nationalists. they are going to deliver you frim niggers into european maoism and they might not even kill Te niggers in doing so

what a waste
>>
>>135622750
>being this salty and all i gave him was a compliment
>>
File: 1455919729983.jpg (31KB, 438x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455919729983.jpg
31KB, 438x360px
>>
>>135621739
>science
>creativity
Not the same, best colony. Culturally, we're rich and diverse. Besides, Spain never a shit about science, really.
Brits especially like to brag about what they have and take good care of it if it's moderately good. We've had underrated scientists and discoveries and we swept them under the rug. Now we have manpig chimeras though.
>>
>>135622722
From what I've seen most here read socialist/national socialist garbage and meme's
>>
>>135618579
Because they lie on IQ test reporting
>but muh...
No, stop. You're a retard if you think China which lies about everything in the entire world when it comes to currency, environment, and land ownership DOESN'T lie on their results for IQ tests.
>muh independent agencies.
You're adorable, you think bribes don't work on the people who invented the (((IQ))) test?
>>
>>135620479
Not really. There is a huge amount of genetic influence from Scandinavia and Germany. Even the Romans had an influence.

Also, the British built the largest Empire in human history and clearly dominated the European sphere for centuries.
>>
>>135619504
Dont hold your head high Manolo, Mediterranians are absolute fucking degenerates.
>>
File: chinaHistory.png (72KB, 688x726px) Image search: [Google]
chinaHistory.png
72KB, 688x726px
>>135618828
/thread
>>
>>135622861
that's because spanish women frown smart kids in schools until bachillerato when they become useful to get good grades to get to good unis
then they no longer have value
women don't like scientist
the greatest scientist of the world were almost all childless
this is what happens when you let women chose the partner instead of the family like how we use to
>>
File: 1499545500873.png (46KB, 688x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499545500873.png
46KB, 688x750px
Europe becomes a sea of sand niggers and pakis, and the USA & Canada collapse after being swamped by black bastards and spics, who will defend the West against this ever-expanding yellow peril?
>>
>>135622881
whatever it takes to kill the niggers

lets hope they get to actually killing Te niggers at some point though, because their reading ability isnt doing them any favors
>>
>>135622828
I now realize what the problem is, the smog must be fucking with their brains. You prove this point. China is a shit hole lol
>>
File: Shanghai in 1990 vs 2010.jpg (43KB, 569x370px) Image search: [Google]
Shanghai in 1990 vs 2010.jpg
43KB, 569x370px
if chinese are so dumb how can this happen
>>
>>135623051
and your water is fucking with your testicles.
>>
>>135622899
Oriental IQ is documented in many studies in many countries. Do you seriously believe everything about IQ data except this fact? Do you realize how transparent you sound when you make every excuse to keep whites at the top?
>>
>>135618579

Because the do not have subsaharan nignogs that bring their average IQ down.
>>
>>135623089
im chinese, both you and i know that happened at the expense of the rest of the country and the people. shanghai is nice but it is no different than those fake cities that north korea put put up on the korean border.
>>
>>135622971
Very informational, but what about Japan, Taiwan, and Korea?
>>
>>135623228
Even when IQ tests are tested by race, whites still have a lower IQ than asians
>>
I'm not a chink but I personally can't wait to see China dominate Asia. The US is nothing but a decaying Jewish-owned mongrel nation. White people are idiots for paying for that shit.

As for East Asia. Visit Tokyo and then compare with Paris. Which city is more efficient and cleaner? Same with Seoul.
>>
>>135622912
And still we got pretty far.

It's like a fight. If you try to match your average strength against your opponent's superior strength you will get rekt. You have to use the skills you have to match or surpass whoever you're facing.

We all have our strengths and flaws. It's how we use them what matters. Add that with not being a cunt and the world would be a better place.
>>
>>135623450
Ok, maybe certain cities are better than certain cities, but on the whole, they're not as advanced as their European counterparts.
>>
>>135623556
ive been saying we should all be uniting against the (((common enemy))) but nobody seems to care
>>
>>135618579
I think the ones with higher iq came here
>>
>>135618579
>They have a lot higher average IQ than every other country and more than a billion people

The communist nations have found out that lying about your performance doesn't actually pay off.
China rigs their school testing so they don't lose face to the rest of the world.
This doesn't make them smarter but it does allow them to claim to be the best.
>>
>>135618579
>chinese are smart
You just think that because the ones who leave the country are above average. If China was a smart country then brakes would be mandatory equipment on their motor vehicles and as far as I can tell they are optional
>>
>>135623631
Have you ever been to Japan or S.Korea?
>>
>>135621479

While it certainly is likely their lack of creativity is a product of their culture, there might be a genetic component to it as well. We don't know.
After many centuries of a culture that stifles creativity and encourages falling in line, the genes that produce this behavior become more prevalent.
>>
>>135622985
Memes are unironically the key.
The street smarts cheeky guy is popular among Spanish women. Then you go abroad and become Paco Pichatrueno because foreign girls believe you are the hot Latin lover they've seen in the movies. It's all make believe, but that builds attitude and the right attitude gets you places.
>>
>>135618892
Yeah they walk down the street like zombies just staring off into the distance whit no expressions.
>>
Most chinese immigrants are dumb failures who move to the west to open Chinatown everywhere and work as low wage servants in laundry and cheap restaurants. Their children end up more succesful than the native white still.
>>
>>135623735
Doesn't matter, orientals have been proven to have higher IQs in many studies and many countries. I'm sure you've read the bell curve
>>
>>135623876
你fucking闭嘴
>>
>>135623770
I don't need to when I have data that speaks for itself.
>>
>>135623952
youre being such a redditeur right now. at least rise to the challenge of proving him wrong, breh
>>
>>135623631

Maybe not if you compare it to top tier European countries like Norway, Denmark or Switzerland. But big East Asian countries like Japan or SK beat the shit out of France or the UK. Up until recently, not Germany but in 10 years time, them too.

P.S. the HDI index is literally just 3 indicators. It's not a very comprehensive index. It doesn't measure crime, for instance.
>>
>>135623878
They are smarter bu they have no common sense.
>>
>>135623855
well in UNI I only got atention from native women after I started talkig with the foreign students
>>
>>135623668
>>>135623450

Dude, realise a lot of the shitposters on this place are not even white. Many are shitskin trolls. This isn't the place to talk serious stuff.
>>
>>135623995
Prove him wrong about what?
>>
>>135623876
Yeah but you guys seem to only care about your own lives and don't give a shit about future generations.
>>
>>135624064
that europe is better than asia, when you say the "data speaks for itself", it just makes you sound like a chink, no offense.
>>
>>135618579
>muh IQ
they're robots, not creative, no individuality, the people who were rebels got culled from the gene pool a long time ago
>>
>>135624154
I'm pretty sure Japan and even Korea has contributed more to the world in both tech and culture than Poland.
>>
>>135624006
Fair point, but i'm talking about technology and scientific progress. Western Europe still leads the way
>>
File: jew.png (293KB, 1940x1859px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
293KB, 1940x1859px
>>135624055
Many are jews. Wait till and isreali related thread pop up and see how many there are, with their proxies off. some of (((them))) might be with us right now.
>>
>>135623668
The biggest enemy we have is profit above everything else. It is inhumane, artificial and unhealthy. It puts the wrong people in the wrong places and makes the current trend possible. Add capitalism to art and art will blossom. Add profit to art and it will become a degenerate money-laundering scam. Add it to science and you get breakthroughs, add profit to science and you get ((peer reviewed)) circle jerking about something false.
Profit is like a demon of corruption.
That and control. We've become too good at it. And it is dangerous.
>>
>>135623878
>Doesn't matter, orientals have been proven to have higher IQs in many studies and many countries. I'm sure you've read the bell curve.
This is questionable due to the testing not be universal, and not being well represented in western nations that do have universal testing.
>>
>>135624210

True, but they also didn't have 50 years of communism. So bad example. Korea pre-1950 didn't do much in terms of innovation. Poland already had Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin etc by then. Then the Soviets came.
>>
>>135624321
this is probably the most insightful post ITT. screen capped.
>>
>>135624287

Western Europe isn't ahead of China in AI by and large. So, no, you're incorrect. The Chinese space programme is also a lot more ambitious than the European one.

You're not keeping up with how well the Chinese are doing.
>>
>>135624288
so jewish magic isn't just a meme?
>>
China does not innovate, they just steal.
>>
>>135624210
as much as i like shitting on subhuman slavs; no, not really. japs are alright as far as insectoids go, but inventing stuff? aside from some next level degeneracy? poles did some decent stuff before getting assraped by gommunism.
>>
>>135624128
He never asked for the data, but I already linked several sources. Here they are again. And btw, using chink as an insult doesn't make the insult less powerful. You're still a filthy chink.

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/statistics.html
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate
http://www.socialprogressindex.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
>>
I've always wanted to punch one of those quiet, slave mentality asian cretins right in the face for not doing my work for me.
>>
>>135618579
>Why aren't the east asian countries so far ahead of us technologically, especially China?

THE PATENT SYSTEM

>mfw without the incentives and protections of patents the individual innovators won't innovate as much
>>
>>135624288

Yeah. I notice them doing three things. First they shill for Jews and nigs. Even on the current front page, there's a thread about "proving not to hate Israel". And then they try to sow white disunity, often by attacking a weaker sub-group(like slavs). Idiot chad nationalists often fall for it though, which is why shlomo keeps doing it.
>>
>>135624006

And still the UN predicts that the HDI in Sweden will drop because their cuckery (I'm paraphrasing). Not just their ranking will drop because other countries are surpassing it, but their absolute HDI number will too.
Imagine if crime would be factored in, the HDI of Sweden would be that of a developing country already.
>>

This is straight up just a meme as China only records the IQ of the elite in Beijing alone.
>>
>>135618579

being good at memorizing test answers doesn't mean you are good at innovating or practical application

china is the hotspot for fraud science in the world
>>
>>135624515
Nope all the schoolchildren in schools (including rural school) are tested.
>>
>>135624476

Attacking slavs? Good goy, letting shlomo divide Europeans. Idiots like you are why WN always fails.
>>
>>135624436
Why is someone just now bringing this up? Thank you, this changes my view a lot, but still, every country has strong suits in some fields, but in general would you say China is more advanced than the west?
>>
>>135624482
your data doesnt mean anything unless you explain it, after all, if youre superior to us, you shouldn't trust our reasoning anyway. so what does it all mean? just pasting a bunch of links and not saying anything is a total reddit move, dude.
>>
>>135619192
They were the third to build one and it was built by Germans. We decided against researching maglev trains further since some faggot left his shit on the rails and the train crashed.
Obviously the trains fault, they aren't safe at all and way to expensive to build. We've invested in refugees for ruining our country instead :)
>>
>>135624564
Sauce? Post'em.
>>
>>135624506

There has been a secular decline of crime in Sweden over the past 20 years. All the long-run surveys show this. However, the caveat is that crime in poor areas(overwhelmingly 3rd world) has gone *up*. That's what is on the news.

So, for most Swedes, crime is down, but those who live near vibrancy, crime is up. Right now, because Swedes still form 80-85% of the population, the overall effect is down, but for how long?
>>
>>135619601
That's really ancap of you
>>
>>135624504
They also shill as nazi's so people get put off by them
>>
>>135624604

No, the West is still ahead, but China is punching WAY above its weight considering their per capita GDP. Even 10-15 years from now, we'll see them pull even or even ahead in many fields.

You should look what they do in genomics. It's crazy. They don't have the ethics censorship we have. Many Chinese will gene-edit their kids and their IQ differential will increase even more.
>>
>>135624679
Here let me try to explain it to your simple brain. More crime = bad. More corruption = bad. Less = social progress = bad. Less development = bad.
"reddit move" You need to go back
>>
>>135624569
>Europeans
Kill yourself globalist fuckface
>>
>>135624682
True. China seems to admire Germany in that aspect. In the past years they've been meaning to merge their mass production with Western quality. They hired a lot of German engineers or merged with Western companies.
>>
>>135624719

Yup. See the dutch clog in this thread attacking Slavs. Classic bait tactic. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a shlomo. Or an idiot WN chad who got brainwashed into attacking other europeans.
>>
File: 2005z.png (183KB, 647x829px) Image search: [Google]
2005z.png
183KB, 647x829px
>>135624702
Here are the IQ tests of all provinces (including the most undeveloped rural ones) which are all factored in final total IQ
>>
>>135620869
> tfw seasteader master race

there needs to be a seasteading flag
>>
>>135624900

Shlomo, you really have to die.
>>
fuck its 6 am im going to bed, this has been a really interesting discussion, thanks guys peace
>>
File: 7da.jpg (84KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
7da.jpg
84KB, 720x479px
>>135624445
>>
>>135624934
Slavs are subhuman niggers, just like your Jewish friends.
>>
>>135624564

The vast majority of China's population are barely literate farmers.

And if you can prove that China records the IQ of those outside of Beijing, then go ahead.
>>
>>135624890
i just didnt want to have to click on a bunch of shit i didnt want to click on. thanks for getting to your point. gnight man, have a good week.
>>
>>135624820
It's not going to be that simple. There will be unforeseen side effects
>>
>>135624926

What province is at 77? Xinjiang?
>>
>>135620937
can confirm. not saying chinks with creative intelligence dont exist, but sure as fuck dont expect any university degrees to indicate any such thing.

which is more of a problem with our universities than with chinks; its just that chinks are particularly adept at the skills that university does teach (sitting still and regurgitate)
>>
>>135624992
I feel bad now, good night
>>
>>135624969

Oh look, Shlomo trying to turn europeans against each other. Gas yourself, kike.
>>
>>135624926
Notice. Saved for future threads.
>>
>>135618828
>"muh lack of empathy ;_;" t. westcuck importing brown savages happily who will rape his country
>>
>>135625053
dont, it's pol, it's whatevs. i know it's not personal. anyway if you're really in the US you (and many other anon ITT) should probably think about getting to bed soon
>>
>>135625020

Sounds to me like you're just wishing that they cuck themselves like the West. Ain't gonna happen. East Asians are very ethnocentric.
>>
>>135625033
its tibet
>>
>>135625103

Exactly, it's hilarious the excuses people pull.
>>
>>135624926
they all cheat
>>
>>135625230

Please. In the latest PISA test, it's all done by automation and computerised. Teachers aren't even needed. China did well. Not as good as SK or Japan, but quite well. They also test more provinces than just Shanghai or Beijing now.
>>
>>135618579
>Why aren't the east asian countries so far ahead of us technologically, especially China?
China has a history of cheating. A strong history of cheating. I seriously doubt their average IQ is what they say it is.
>>
File: 180px-Arguing-on-the-internet.jpg (13KB, 180x266px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Arguing-on-the-internet.jpg
13KB, 180x266px
>>135625053
>>135625127
kek This is the most akward banter ive ever seen
>>
>>135625230
They pretty much posted proofs that all provinces do it. That is enough for me. Compare that shit with Japan and SK and I think it's pretty much safe to say no cheating is involved unless literally all of Asia does it.
>>
>>135624436
>You're not keeping up with how well the Chinese are doing.
This. When I look at many papers in AI or physics in a shit ton of them there's a chinese or a few of them. They have a lost of smart people and value smarts. We import 70-80 IQ niggers and arabs and work our ass off to pay for them to breed
>>
>>135624926

Which provinces have those 119.5, 115.8, and 114.1 average IQs?
Even for a city that attracts the smart people from all over the country, this is implausibly high.
>>
They dont promote freedom or individualism

Japan is the best at cautiously evolving while China is just a disgusting monster spreading the worst mass produced cancer across the world

Japan is the constant that should rule over the white man variable. A 99% white world with Japanese overlords would be beautiful
>>
>>135622753
everything needs time to develop, they'll cutoff the excess fat soon enough, same with the car boom in china.
>>
File: IMG_2472.jpg (53KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.jpg
53KB, 600x305px
>all these asshurt chinks coming out of the woodwork to wring their hands and seethe

Cultural and government approved cheating is still cheating, and that's why you'll never be regarded as anything more than two-faced, backstabbing, family-controlled talking calculators.

Now get back to making our shit.
>>
>>135625377

Notice the margin of error in that picture. It's pretty substantial, a full SD in many cases. I wouldn't take it too seriously, only as a breezy overview.
>>
>>135625366

Mostly Chinese working at or collaborating with Western universities though.

I've seen Chinese in mixed research groups put on the mindless ant work, but their name will be on the paper.
>>
>>135625476

You do know your country has a massive trade deficit, right burger? And especially with China. They are more productive than you are.
>>
>>135624975
>The vast majority of China's population are barely literate farmers.
IQ tests are (e.g. Raven matrices) non-verbal so what that would change danskjavla?
>>
>>135618927
Altruism is bad thing
>>
>>135625366
I get all jelly when I see the kind of shit they're trying. There are some crazy experiments out there. It's really amazing, it could change the world.
>>
>>135618579
Asian cultures are based on hammering the nails that stick out.
>>
>>135625531
actually its with japan, china is selling their bonds
>>
>>135625526

Nope. The Chinese research in AI is done in China for the most part. Baidu has a lab in SV, but that's the exception.

I don't think you realise how much original AI research is coming out of China, but a lot of butthurt Westerners don't want to face that fact.
>>
>>135625486

That's not the margin of error, it's the standard deviation.
>>
>>135625601

The trade deficit with China is even bigger. Learn to google before spouting ignorance.
>>
>>135618579
Difficult question to answer.
>the easiest discoveries have already been done. A lone genius doesn't discover shit today, it takes scientists working together, even on the world scale. The idea of a lone genius is mostly a meme for the plebs anyway to explain scientific discovery in a cool way.
>IQ isn't the sole factor in discovery. At the top levels, Iq is basicslly the same everywhere. You need luck and creativity.
>Many of China's best scientists don't even work in China, they work in the Europe and the USA.
>large parts of China are utterly backwards shitholes minus a few main cities
>>135618699
They're communist in name only.
>>
>>135625476
This is also why Japan is greatest ally: cheating=dishonorabu/success through skill and hard work!
>>
>>135625531
Don't you have some rapefugee cum to be guzzling, Sven?
>>
>>135618579
>so far ahead of us technologically

what makes you think they aren't?

>billion people

most of them were peasants, therefore uneducated. they're slowly catching up now
>>
>>135625342
You make it worse by bringing it up
>>
>>135625600
Its why they dont go extinct the way white ones do

Even christianity is a semitic jew religion in origin that conquered all white belief systems
>>
>>135625366

'We'? Not Poland.
>>
>>135625657
?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/19/investing/china-sells-us-debt-japan-russia/index.html
>>
>>135624926
>>135625377

Can someone that can read chingchong tell me what these supposedly high IQ regions are?
>>
>>135625561
No. Help others when you can so that conflict may be avoided and you may get to cooperate in the future. That is nice and both sides benefit from it.

Help others so that they can leech the shit out of you and take over? That's no good. It's basic biology. Help others so that you look good within you social group? That's the worst kind of altruism there is. And the most popular. A twisted fake.
>>
>>135625676

You're just massively assblasted, burgerboy. Your country has a massive trade deficit and a massive debt(which is increasing). You're not going to be very powerful even 20 years from now. Bye!
>>
>>135625733

You're confusing trade deficit with debt. They are two different things. Debt is from the budget. Trade deficit is from trading.

They are not interchangable.
>>
>>135625759
>chingchong

Very classy.
>>
>>135625784
>Much we must help ech other n shit
Just tell me why I should place someone interests above my interests
>>
>>135624390
You mean the nazis came and bombed half of the cultural sites, burned all libraries and stole all artifacts.
>>
File: IMG_2635.png (884KB, 865x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.png
884KB, 865x807px
>>135625786
At least we'll still be white, fag.
>>
>>135625934
You're 54% white now you retard. In 20 years you'll be below 50%.
>>
>>135625934

Burgeridiot confirmed. Your demographics are a ton worse than Sweden. You're so retarded, I almost feel guilty dunking on your stupid ass.
>>
What a fucking cringefest, everyone kill yourselves.
>>
>>135625759
Probably the city-provinces I.E. Chongqing, Beijing, Shanghai, etc...
>>
>>135625882
You don't need to, but if you act like an so we and pretend you're all that matters don't be surprised when you get a cold shower for being a bad monkey. Ukraine should know this more than anyone.
>>
>>135625579
Well considering the west is ruled by cuckolds and half of what people there make is going to finance shitskins and white life failures it doesn't look like we will :(

But I'm sure if we give a house and money to Matubmo from Etiopia one of his 15 children will become the next Newton, just wait
>>
>>135625996

Start with yourself, kike.
>>
>>135625759
above 110:
>beijing
>shanghai
>zhejiang
the one with 119 IQ is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_Production_and_Construction_Corps
>>
>>135626137
Muh kikes, muh gas, mentally like a child.
>>
>>135625842
I guess but trade deficit is nowhere as burdening as foreing debt
>>
>>135618579
I personally can't believe that China has a iq as high as is memed.
China is a dirty India tier shithole filled with illiterate street shitters.
>>
>>135626279

Thanks chinkbro.
>>
>>135626088
Altruism in most cases is robbery. Altruism was invented by really cunning people to get goods from naive and dumb people for free. Altruism towards people you don't love just because "WE NID TO BE GUD HELP EACH OTHER" is braindead
>>
>>135626336
They are you.
>>
>>135626377
no problem dykeboi
>>
>>135618579
>>135618579
Cuz it's not about the brain you are born with, it's how you use that brain. This is precisely why /pol hates (((them))). 19th century anthropology, and 20th century Nazism (skull measuring, social observation and experimentation, human disection) concluded that certain people do not use their frontal lobe - while some do not possess the same frontal lobe - as Indo-Caucas-Europeans. Frontal lobe, parietal lobe, and temporal lobe, are responsible for rational thought, problem solving, and social behavior(citation: What makes us moral?, Brainblogger). Basically, other people's will always seem backward and "uncivilized" until you, as the observer, address your own bias or disposition and then further attempt to comprehend the "other's" cranial make-up and conduct of function (I,e which parts of the brain they use most). So, Chinamen may seem greedy and relentlessly industrious to Anglo's or Eurofags, while Nubians or Semites may view the Han in a different way. Who is more objective, and rational - or capable of rational thought? Idk man use your google.
>>
>>135625476
what makes you think we give a damn what you think?
>>
>>135626336
>finland

>relevant never
>>
>>135626632
We don't.

Nobody does.

Not even other Chinese, because you all hate each other's guts, even as you bow and scrape and comply.

Source: I lived in China 5 years, and know every positive stereotype ever construed about your race is a fucking falsehood.
>>
>>135619025
>can't see the big picture

That's why they import niggers and Arabs, as well as allow foreign nationals to buy up all their real estate and business right?

Oh wait
>>
File: 1494235253631.jpg (660KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1494235253631.jpg
660KB, 2304x1296px
Japan sure are innovators!
>>
my theory for why the whites have a higher IQ than the niggers in africa (if the whole homo sapiens started from that shithole) is that after coming from a vastly different climate they had to adapt the way they hunted and survived the now deadly cold winters and this through natural selection meant that more abstract ways for thinking allowed more innovation upon old ways of doing things. This meant that more new technology and techniques of doing things created a human subspecies, which is also seconded by the evidence that most people in europe have up to around 8% of neanderthal DNA (i have around 5%). Which caused a technology boom as once these new advanced minds began to conquer their environment they began to clash with other settlements that it was an arms race of how can i kill them more before they kill me(primitive i know) but regardless those individuals that survived due to their wits and ingenuity. Coupled with that even after the stone and bronze age, all of the europeans constantly warred with each other and this furthered technology. A prime example is that there was a increase in the level of tech after both of the world wars and older wars as well. And also if you look at all advanced nations i.e. Japan, China etc. they all had wars stretching millennia and this kept building up until where we are now but the cunts in africa have not had the need for technology and have stayed the same way for thousands of years.

inb4 egyptians.
DNA analysis on ancient egyptians revealed they were not related at all to sub saharan africans and in fact more so the middle east and the caucasus mountains, and after alexander the great's rampage they shared a large amount of DNA with greeks and later on romans who were arguably the most technologically advanced civilisation of their time
>>
>>135619171
Retards only have Some webm's
In China its illegal to help someone who's injured unless youre a trained medical professional because if the guy dies, they (lawyers) can blame you for his death
>>
>>135618579
ITT
Chink hate thread (again)
The same 2 dozen webms and gifs get posted (again)
Muh doggo
>muh "chink factory drone" even tho you've never stepped into their country before and know nothing about their country aside from unverified (((educational))) shitposts and memes
>muh morals, those soulless insects! (Disregard the moral duty to help fellow Humans in Africa and Middle East)

Does /pol/ ever get bored of posting the same thing over and over again? It's like watching a clinically insane person walk in circles. Please stop.
>>
>>135626869
>We don't.

i was talking about asians

>Nobody does.

evidence proves the contrary

>Not even other Chinese, because you all hate each other's guts, even as you bow and scrape and comply.

lol, yes. the country with the most revolutions in the world is complacent

topkek
>>
>>135626336
China is much better now than 500 years ago when you guys left.
You should visit it someday instead of watching the same /b/ tier China threads here.
>>
>>135625526
>the guy who has never spent a day in R&D makes a inane comment

Back into the washroom cabinet you stupid toothpaste.
>>
>>135626942
Japs were huge Ameriboos. Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>135625431
>A 99% white world with Japanese overlords would be beautiful

i support japs ruling over you. when do you hand over the reigns?
>>
>>135627464
japan and SK are US vassal states, so the west was happy to share technology, have preferential trade agreements, etc etc
>>
>>135627236
Nah, this is actually pretty civil compared to actual chink hate threads.
>>
Japan is the greatest country on Earth.

USA is the worst country on Earth with horrible people that deserve to die.
>>
>>135625476
Let me guess, you probably think your country is a democracy, your opinion matter here, and your wife only sleeps with you on your bed.

Mr.american is all talk and no action as usual; give china a few more years and you'll see the rug under your foot get pulled real quick. Most Americans have absolutely. No idea how heavily involved Chinese nationals are into American academia; any research that isn't an unlisted black project will have Chinese affiliations one way or another. All your civilian R&D are ours to take, from a legal and financial perspective; Chinese multinational corps usually fund them anyways.
>>
>>135627946
Tbh I hope the status quo is kept for another 50 years, or at least the shift becomes slow.
>>
>>135625934
>saudis pay white women to fly to UAE so they can shit on their chest and drink their piss

good thing your people are good looking! you'll make good sex slaves, escorts and pets in the upcoming financial meltdown.
>>
File: IMG_2703.jpg (98KB, 650x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2703.jpg
98KB, 650x765px
>>135627946
At least my wife and I can fuck without our parents permission, Chang.

Also way to ignore everything I said to focus on:
>c-china strong
>you'll see burgers
>stop laughing guys, it's really going to happen!

Is that why any Chinese with any cash and sense flees to the US? San Francisco literally has crates of illegal Chinese coming to work here as literal whores in massage parlors because even that shitty life is STILL better than China.

Your middle class invests all its money in American properties and sends all its offspring to American universities - because life fucking sucks in China, and anyone with any sense of self preservation gets the fuck out at the first opportunity.
>>
>>135626506
>can't even get a brain cancer infested traitor to vote properly when it came to their time to shine
>somehow expects America's decline to halt
Trump's got a golden heart for his people but results speak louder than actions, I'll believe america's "rebirth" when I see it.
>>
>>135626869
>hate liberals because of x and y
>somehow I'm suppose to believe America is indivisible

Fucking Christ you are dense.
>>
File: IMG_2663.jpg (109KB, 1023x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2663.jpg
109KB, 1023x577px
>>135628459
What are you even quoting?

Actually, liberals are happy to have you, as long as you stay on the plantation and don't start expressing individuality. Thankfully, your family hates that too, so you'll fit right in with them.

>>135628367
Patience fellow burger. We have years of brainwashing and "diversity" to unfuck. It will take time and effort, but it will happen.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.