[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's what I hate about niggers thread. Constant sassiness.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: nigger.jpg (70KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
70KB, 540x540px
That's what I hate about niggers thread.

Constant sassiness.
What is with this race and entitlement.
They feel they are entitled to our money and respect even though they are baboons
>>
They are violent, dishonest, and smell like piss
>>
>>135614994
>hey feel they are entitled to our money
Gibs me dat is not just for blacks, the poor of every race depend on it as well. I don't know why you single out blacks for this.

>and respect even though they are baboons
Every race has its animals, yet they are entitled to respect? You're singling out blacks again.

Face it, you're just racist and have no valid criticism of blacks.
>>
File: gbrOlHB.jpg (852KB, 697x8275px) Image search: [Google]
gbrOlHB.jpg
852KB, 697x8275px
>>135614994
>>135615113
>>135615348

Bear with me, you're seeing them through the liberal lens we've all been brainwashed through.

Blacks are tribal, more ethnocentric because that is their origin environment from say a few hundred years ago where as Atlanteans and Aryans originated from the civilizations closest to god.

So what happens in this type of tribal society?

>Matriarchy, its the only way to control retarded and violent males, through sexual grooming since puberty
>the matriarchs also in this system dictate the policies of trade and open negotiations
>they are also the heads of highest offices in a tribal unit, the males being highly disposable

Matriarchies are also highly communistic, sometimes they have no tribal retention in terms of the unit, sometimes quite so because with a Matriarch she doesn't care where the strange dick comes from

>you must also factor in blacks come from a year round environment for sustainable growth, there were no pressures for long term thought or projection, as were the Nordic races exposed too
>essentially what you're dealing with is an individual capable of short term thinking, behavioural economies
>its why they're terrible at math, abstraction, long term thinking and emotional projection

Really the savages races should've been left alone or removed, but noooo.
The Anglo-Americans came in the the Liberal ideology and thought that interbreeding could close the gap, it fucking doesn't, its just creates people slightly above tribalism, and the violences and short term thinking off.

>pic related, its a good read about African Blacks
>>
File: wtf.gif (787KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
787KB, 500x250px
>>135615805
dude.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.