[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be Turkey > Be a huge marketing lobbying fail > Population

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Turkey.jpg (46KB, 555x374px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.jpg
46KB, 555x374px
> Be Turkey
> Be a huge marketing lobbying fail
> Population at least 60% White counting the Mediterraneans
> Lucky enough to have established a Secular Democracy, one of first nations to give women full rights
> Historically opposed to Iran, Russia and China, Potential great Western ally
> Lucky enough to have joined NATO and European Free Trade zone
> Western part of the country as developed as Western Europe, reaching up to 30-40k dollars GDP per capita
> Some places so safe you can leave your house's door open when you are not even in
> Include best cities of every peninsula, Constantinople of Greece, Antioch of Syria, Aintab and Van of Armenia
> Diversity exists in a non cuck manner, over 60 types of ethnicities exist but under one Turkish identity and culture
> Islamism problem amongst older generations and extreme nationalism problem among young people
> Country is infested by Western Friendly Free Market Islamists supported by the West
> Islamists go crazy over time, Islamists supported by the West under the banner of Fethullah Gulen takes over the police department, military and important public offices comitting atrocities that completely removed Seculars from power
> Western backed Fethullah Gulen and Erdogan have a fight
> It goes too far, Gulen activates cells in the military
> They try a fucking coup
> Secular Commanders stop it, Keeping Erdogan in power
> Erdogan goes crazy
> Turkey is now an effective dictatorship
> Western People hate the government so much they openly express support for PKK, a Kurdish terrorist organization designated as such by the West themselves, which is known for suicide bombings, assasinations and mass murder of Kurdish civilians who refuse to support their agenda
>Ok what the fuck are we supposed to do after this point?
> Our advertising and lobbying so bad most people in the West aren't even aware the coup was 100% real and NOT perpetuated by the seculars
> Point of no return?
>>
>>135612296
Who cares? Fuck the West, its better for Turkey to be the way its supposed to be and not try to change its identity for fucking retarded (((western values))).
>>
t. t*rk diaspora
>>
File: 1500632951220.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500632951220.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>135612296
>it's a roach shills his country while living abroad thread
>>
>>135612572
Ys it is. My mother is a Senior researcher working for NATO, father is a Secular Officer and Entrepreneur. We had to escape Turkey during Western backed Gulen's operations in the military paving the way for a coup back in 2009
>>
cause turkey was netflix and chill up til now and they just turned 180 huh?

> Be Erdogan
> Muslim brotherhood fanatic
> Have awesome vizyon 2023 agenda
>economy goes to shit
>Realise cant join EU cause will have to give equal rights to kurds and leave cyprus
> Give weapons to jihadis
> Russia realises and bombs convoys
> Force the muslim pill to people
> West Turkey takes secular pill instead
> Grey wolves threaten my life
> Assign Grey wolf PM
> Have referendum for dictatorship
> Wait for 2019 election to start Anatolia cleansing once again

Only this time i believe Russia wont let them do as they please
>>
>>135613268
Well Erdogan did improve Kurdish rights a lot, That's why up to 60% of the Kurdish population is still loyal to him. Seculars used to treat Kurds horribly
>>
>>135612296
turkey is most misunderstood country in the world even before erdogan. not just by westerners by midlle easterners too. when i were in saudi arabia, one of locals asked me how often i have group sex like its something normal, we all do it. europeans think we are bunch of crazy islamists while other muslims think turkey is some kind sodom and gomorrah.
>>
File: 1497655984270.jpg (730KB, 960x809px) Image search: [Google]
1497655984270.jpg
730KB, 960x809px
>>135612784
>>135613426
>>135612296
neck yourself
>>
>>135614074
I am Turkish this is exactly my thoughts too
>>
>>135614318
Kebab removes you
>>
that's.. actually informative and well thought of
>>
File: 1495283251063.jpg (31KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1495283251063.jpg
31KB, 396x385px
>>135612296
>falling for the erdoggo self-coup meme
>>
File: remove kebab.jpg (77KB, 762x236px) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.jpg
77KB, 762x236px
>>135614318
you know the rules serb. shoe over the head!
>>
>>135614318
fuck you . İstanbul is Muslim. we kick ass christian . 2 .mehmet conqueror Ottoman empire will be. Wait christian. will be conqueror terorist israel and europa.son of bitch. wait Ottoman empire will be. we war christian an israel . all muslim war your. wait bitch
>>
File: 1499866105911.png (105KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499866105911.png
105KB, 785x757px
>>135615006
>>135616803
>>135617153
kek, how butthurt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.