[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is homosexuality so frowned upon by the right when Ancient

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

Why is homosexuality so frowned upon by the right when Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome and Pagan Europe all embraced homosexuality or tolerated it? It was only after Judaism-Christianity slave morality came along that infected the West with its mind virus that the attitudes towards homosexuality changed. In reality homosexuality has always part of the West and Europe.
>>
yeah and look what happened to those places
>>
>>135609957
fpbp
>>
>>135609757
>In reality homosexuality has always part of the West and Europe
Another pagan tradition preserved by the Catholics.
>>
>people did it so it's ok
I'm so bored with modern bait. This isn't even a little plausible.
>>
>>135609957
he already addressed that, but he's wrong, and so are you.

the real reason rome fell was because they allowed slave niggers to buy their freedom and snow nigger refugees to flood their cities.

once the gauls invaded half the population was cheering them on. really makes you think....
>>
The Romans laughed at the queers, it was just the richer class that partook in those degenerecies. People made fun of the homos.
>>
>>135609757
Yeah now I know you know nothing of history
>>
>>135609757
Sex in general actually.
The warped christian/victorian attitude to sex is what's killing us off.
>>
File: 1490650579150.png (86KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1490650579150.png
86KB, 247x239px
>>135609957
Yeah they only existed for a mere 1000+ years before those filthy franks- I mean gays sacked Rome and destroyed everything. Yeah that's exactly how it went. Clearly there were no other factors involved and the Roman empire would definitely be around today if it weren't for those damn faggots.

>>135609757
And fuck you too. Fuck your LGBTQIAXYZ++ shilling. No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>135609957
All empires collapse it has nothing to do with homosexuality you Christian sandnigger cunt
>>
>>135610414
I'm not shilling for LGBT you nigger, I just want to know why the right wing should give a shit about homosexuals when it isn't our priority?
>>
>>135609757
>when Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome and Pagan Europe all embraced homosexuality or tolerated it?

This is all a lie. Greece supported male bonding, but not male fucking-in-the-ass. In Rome it worked a bit like American prisons, you could choose to penetrate men but not be penetrated, and in any case all men must be in heterosexual relationships and father children as well.

Reminder that the only person in recent history who has actually dealt with left-wing liars in any meaningful, permanent way was Breivik. Nobody else has had any impact whatsoever.
>>
>>135609757
The Republican right are tools of the religious fundamentalists. They serve their God before they serve the country. Truly a blight on society.
>>
>>135610542
Japan and China have been around for a while, and they aren't big fans of the gays
>>
>>135609757
Homosexuality did not preclude being a husband, father, provider, protector and a stalwart, hard working man in the ancient world and it was mostly practise by older affluent men, and men who had no immediate (soldiers) or long term (slaves and the poorest) access to women.
It was not a way to define oneself.
>>
>>135609757
i dont know but when i see 2 fags kissing i just have a natural urge to want to kill them and i'm an athiest
>>
>>135609757
Early Church accepted gays. Only Jews dislike us because they rely on women to tell them who are "jewish". We can get into a cultural battle over CGI and Yiddish accents but Isis is a fertility cult. Every time I hear a homophobe I hear "I hate men". Listen guys. Faggots are here to literally help you get your dicks wet in whatever fashion you want. Kindly fuck off and leave us alone. Or join us and tell all your friends this time. It's so simple
>>
>>135610542
Faggotry is a symptom, ya cocksucking retard.
>>
>>135609757
in pagan rome,if a legionnaire was caught having sex with legionnaire he would be executed by having every bone in his body broken
>>
>>135609757
Hating people for being gay/trans is the wrong way to go about it. Put simply. they are the warning signs of society collapsing. If you look through history, every time just before it collapses. Homesexuality, transexuals/vestites become prominent in society along with the standard degeneracy. The final stage is when pedofillia starts to become normalized, once that happens the society begins to crumble down rapidly and the stronger societies on the outside sweep in and take over, destroying all the degenercy.
>>
>>135609757
It's mostly because of christard bullshit that is ingrained in Western culture, although I'll admit that many homosexuals these days are unbelievably degenerate polygamous subhumans who fuck hundreds of different people in their lives and massively add to the spread of STDs, while also allowing themselves to be instrumentalized by the anti-European left - so there's a legitimate reason to be apalled by modern homos. Just don't forget not all of them are bad.

t. right-leaning bisexual trap who's in a monogamous relationship
>>
>>135609757
Let me explain the Christian view on homosexuality.

God is the mind behind the universe which is more like a mind than we have ever known. He is a spirit in the form of the trinity and is not a person, He is beyond our comprehension.

His will is the only Good in the universe. Sin is going about something that makes you feel good in the wrong way. Sin is perverted goodness.

Sexes main purpose is reproduction. As a secondary effect, it also brings immense pleasure, almost entirely when you orgasm, and this pleasure is nothing to be ashamed of. However, when you isolate the pleasure of sex in lieu of it's intended purpose, which is reproduction, it is sin. It is going about a good thing the wrong way.

Thus masturbation, birth control, pulling out, condoms, and homosexual sex are all a sin. They are morally decaying. Homosexuals will never be able to have children so they are constantly pleasure worshipping. They're basically figoursoly masturbating into each others ass-holes over and over again. It's really pretty pathetic, when you think about it.

So homosexuality is a mental disease. What is the cure? Strict and absolute abstinence and chastity. Just as the alcoholic, the sex addict, or any pleasure worshiper with a certain inclination to this or that pleasure must realize it, and control their passion based on reason and will-power. I have many negative inclanations to several things that I have to forgo because I know that I cannot control myself, but that other man can. Again an alcoholic is like this. He has one drink and he must have 10. Another man can have one, and go no further.

It is that simple. All of this amounts to something so obvious it is amazing to me homosexuals are still debating it.
>>
>>135616611
Serpent seed. The 144,000
>>135616107
Truvada
>>
>>135616611
Why do you trust Freud? Should I go off about heterosexual intercourse? Why not? You don't understand anything. It's more than likely genetic and like another anon said, only to help you. Most people are bi. All this shit is fake
>>135613145
Notice you didn't say the story of the centurion and his "beloved" male slave. Why didn't he want Christ in his house? Because he feared people like this board judging him, Christ being knowledgeable on these things. And He blessed him more than all Israel
>>
>>135616611
What's more, it is amazing to me they say "well it isn't in the Bible". The Bible is full of mentions to forgoe masturbation, fornications, sins of the flesh. This is an obvious sin of the flesh. The bible also doesn't say you shouldn't do crystal meth. But I think it's pretty obvious you shouldn't. What's more, the Bible was never meant to tell us everything in the way of right and wrong for every situation. It was meant so that we might come closer to God. "In Him there is only light, there is no darkness."

I pray you find your way. The Church will accept homosexuals into it's midst but they must admit their condition, take up their cross, and be counselled weekly by a member of the church staff, ideally the Father. But this idea any serious Church ever said homosexuality is not a sin is absolutely insane. Every Christian should treat everyone the same, with love and respect. But no Christian should ever lie to them and tell the homo that they don't have a problem, and that their condition isn't a mental illness. It absolutely is.
>>
>>135609757
>Pagan Europe
Source, amigo?
>>
>>135616611
You're an idiot who has no clue what they're talking about. There is no fucking "god" and homosexuality is not considered a "disease."

Though I'm sure you're trolling, I felt morally obligated to correct you on this shit
>>
File: 1484452311567.png (404KB, 999x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484452311567.png
404KB, 999x720px
>Pagan Europe all embraced homosexuality or tolerated it?
Having male homosexuality as the greatest taboo is the same as embracing/tolerating it?
Stripping away all rights from fags is embracing/tolerating it?
Tying fags to logs and throwing them into swamps and lakes is embracing/tolerating it?
>>
>>135617213
Bull pucky
>>135616936
There's no bodily evidence for what you claim. Just antiestablishment opinions you don't like. The Word is The Word. It is God in written form. It is not lacking. If you can't debate them, that's not their problem. This is why you fall to Freud again. The inventor of the very words to describe the Biblical concepts. Don't be a paid lazy willful moron. Who do you think you are exactly? Saved by vagina. What a nice theology. Wonder if Christ ever came from that or participated in it. WHOOPS! Study Sept 23 more. Study everything more
>>
>>135617213
Hadrian?
>>
>>135610186
emancipation worked for hundreds of years, it fell because the military was to big and became fragmented and their downfall came at the hands of the germans but keep blaming slaves
>>
>>135617213
Alexander. Thebes. Like fuck you. Your stupid memes. Some woman killed her husband so this air dried fish norwegian goes off about bogs and bobbing for apples with the celts for 5000 years. Blow me
>>
File: 1501471228912.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501471228912.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>135613145

Any materials for this? Google and Duck Duck are way to Jewed for detailed, non PC material
>>
>>135617387
>>135617387
You don't consider writing to be valid?
It is written about in various pagan Sagas.
It is documented in Norse laws.
It was documented by historians at the time.

Try reading some of literature that is written by historians on the subject instead of some blog of a faggot that twist everything he can to make it seem plausable that there was accept for faggots in pagan Europe.
>>
>>135609757
It should be frowned upon because its by definition degenerate, correlates with pedophilia, serial killers, child abuse and is used to destroy traditional family values.
>>
>>135617891
Stop putting in pedo presidents
>>135617813
Fuck your spitting in the face of God
>MUH GOLDEN CALF REEEE
Seems to work out well every time you whiny kikes do that. It's your peniphobia that makes you be shit and destroyed. You're not anything to emulate
>>
>>135609757
Ancient Greece did NOT accept homosexuality, because a homosexual would not provide offsprings,, (future soldiers) . Only bisexuality was accepted within the soldier ranks because they basically spent their whole lives with other men in training or during war and they concidered it bonding, not gay. (Mostly spartans and macedonians)
>>
>>135617135
>You're an idiot who has no clue what they're talking about. There is no fucking "god" and homosexuality is not considered a "disease."
>name calling right off the bat
>assertion, no evidence, no counterpoint, doesn't even address the main item of contention ie. masturbatory behaviour leads to degeneracy
lol

>Though I'm sure you're trolling, I felt morally obligated to correct you on this shit
>calls someone else a troll, probably doesn't realize he himself is inadverdantly trolling
>believes he has an obligation to do anything, let alone on an anonymous vietnamese underwater-basketweaving forum
>believes morality is objective, ironically having no place where his morality to actually stem from
lmao

6.5/10 I think i'm giving you too much credit here, but it's funny because the more stupid shit people type, the stronger and emboldened individuals become when they realize the sticky was actually useful.
>>
>>135610787
Well said. Have a (you). Also who is this Breivik fella?
>>
there were thousands of antigay laws in rome
get educated
>>
>>135609757
Pretty sure they did it for fun and went back to being men when they were done. You modern fags are just degenerates with no control
>>
>>135618536
>(you)posters don't know who Breivik is
This is beyond newfaggotry, I'm done with this place, It's 100∮garbage, retards and would be troll threads, you underdevelopped monkeys killed 4chan like you killed europe.
>>
>>135618536
breivik was a modern day viking who set off a bomb and then shot up a art school of liberals and killed like 90 people
>>
>>135609757
Ancient Rome and pagan Europe didn't embrace homosexuality
>>
>>135609757
Listen here little faggot. Greece NEVER embraced homos. In ancient Greece if you were a faggot you had no right to vote you know that right?
>>
>>135618841
>>135618844
You guys are very good at bullshit and selective amnesia. Which place was Thebes from? Umm. Antarctica and Mars, baby. Stupid goyim
>>
>>135618536
>>135618752
>>135618772
His name is Fjotolf you fucking idiots.
>>
>>135618996
nobody knows hows to even say that out loud much less how to spell it
>>
>>135618965
Homosexuality in ancient Rome often differs markedly from the contemporary West. Latin lacks words that would precisely translate "homosexual" and "heterosexual".[1] The primary dichotomy of ancient Roman sexuality was active/dominant/masculine and passive/submissive/feminine. Roman society was patriarchal, and the freeborn male citizen possessed political liberty (libertas) and the right to rule both himself and his household (familia). "Virtue" (virtus) was seen as an active quality through which a man (vir) defined himself. The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations. Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

Same-sex relations among women are less documented. Although Roman women of the upper classes were educated and are known to have both written poetry and corresponded with male relatives, very few fragments of anything that might have been written by women survived. Male writers took little interest in how women experienced sexuality in general. During the Republic and early Principate, little is recorded of sexual relations among women, but better and more varied evidence, though scattered, exists for the later Imperial period.
>>
>>135609757
Good thing im not psrt of the west
>>
File: 1450111322077.jpg (58KB, 396x691px) Image search: [Google]
1450111322077.jpg
58KB, 396x691px
>Can name a few historical characters that may have been bisexual
>This means all of Europe embraced homosexuality
>>
>>135619239
Ergi (noun) and argr (adjective) are two Old Norse terms of insult, denoting effeminacy or other unmanly behavior. Argr (also ragr) is "unmanly" and ergi is "unmanliness"; the terms have cognates in other Germanic languages such as earh, earg, arag, arug, and so on.

To accuse another man of being argr was called scolding (see "nīþ"), and thus a legal reason to challenge the accuser in holmgang. If holmgang was refused by the accused, he could be outlawed (full outlawry), as this refusal proved that the accuser was right and the accused was argr (= unmanly, cowardly). If the accused fought successfully in holmgang and had thus proven that he was not argr, the scolding was considered what was in Old English called eacan, an unjustified, severe defamation, and the accuser had to pay the offended party full compensation. The Gray Goose Laws states:

There are three words—should exchanges between people ever reach such dire limits—which all have full outlawry as the penalty; if a man calls another ragr, stroðinn or sorðinn. As they are to be prosecuted like other fullréttisorð and, what is more, a man has the right to kill in retaliation for these three words. He has the right to kill in retaliation on their account over the same period as he has the right to kill on account of women, in both cases up the next General Assembly. The man who utters these words falls with forfeit immunity at the hands of anyone who accompanies the man about whom they were uttered to the place of their encounter.[1]

The practice of seiðr (sorcery) was considered ergi in the Viking Age, and in Icelandic accounts and medieval Scandinavian laws, the term argr had connotations of a receptive, passive role of a freeborn man during homosexual intercourse.
>>
>>135619338
Actually. I see slaves and entertainers and other sorts are permissive. What do you want a whole list to jerk off too? Note that the greek has fucked off
>>
>>135618965
I guess an american faggot knows more about the history of my country than i do. Fags in ancient Greece had no right to vote , No right to be a witness in court and testify , and they had a death penalty for the fags that went to the gym along with the heteros.You can find all of that stuff on the writings of aesschines , demosthenes and 2 more that i cant remember their names right now.

So get this liberal faggot ass propaganda out of my face
>>
>>135619461
>We wuz slaves and "entertainers"
*Claps*
>>
>>135619489
I dont care about votes. Those soldiers took it in the ass and then killed fucken everybody
>>
>>135619525
You're fucking demented. You just posted 9 pages about how youre wrong. And now how im still "wrong". Im going to bed
>>
>>135619239
lesbianism is a male fantasy
if men didn't like threesomes there would be no lesbians
just dykes wich are masculine women
>>
>>135619537
>fags where persecuted and killed

>killed everybody

My point is that ancient Greeks DIDNT embrace faggotry. Quite the opposite actually. But keep believing in the lgbtqasdjho propaganda to feel better about your HIV degenerate
>>
>>135619678
Women like women and chocolate
>>
>>135619708
Read the thread. You are defensive for obvious reasons. You have a band of macedonians who were massive fags. You know what fags do? They kill giants
>>
>>135618844
>>135619708
>no right to vote
you mean passives right
active homosexuals were normal members of the poleis, then again fucking a boy was not considered to be malakia, only getting fucked
>>
>>135609757
They also believed in everything being composed of the 4 elements or whatever. You're supposed to pick the good and leave the bad, anon
>>
>>135619754
Im defensive for what? You are mentally ill mate.

I just get mad when faggots alternate history to fit their degenerate agenda. Greeks didnt embrace faggotry. Whats so hard to understand about that. You said that they did. And thats wrong. They had less rights than heteros and they were also murdered back then.

Good old times.
>>
>>135609957
/thread
>>
>>135619801
They had no right to vote. Like. If you were a faggot you had NO RIGHT TO VOTE regardless if you were passive or aggressive.
>>
File: 1497294732913.png (89KB, 895x931px) Image search: [Google]
1497294732913.png
89KB, 895x931px
>>135609757
Because faggots are disgusting people.
>>
>>135609757
The day of the bog is coming, Sodomite.
>>
>>135609757
They werent homos they just had some sex when going at war cause there were no women around
kinda like what paki immigrants do these days
>>
>>135610787
>Greece supported male bonding, but not male fucking-in-the-ass.
Source? They definitely did fuck in the ass, talking about Spartan soldiers specifically.

But sure enough, they did also have wives and families. They weren't faggots like you see nowadays in gay parades.
>>
>>135612839
Nothing honorable about getting your dick wet when it isn't with your wife.
>>
>>135616611

Great post.
>>
File: Deadly Snakes.jpg (73KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
Deadly Snakes.jpg
73KB, 400x519px
>>135609757
It is important to note that "sexual orientation" was not a thing until recently in history. The 1800s.

Sodomy(the modern definition involving teh buttsex rather than the Middle Ages which includes bestiality ect) was punishable by death in most of the city states of Greece. Though others such as Athens did grudgingly allow homosexual activity in the military and in a few instances openly admitted it like in the Sacred Band of Thebes. Pederasty was institutional in some cases (Sparta and Thebes) but penetrative sex was not. And in Athens the openly homosexual could not own property, and by extension vote or serve in a public office. It was said that Zeus considered it an act of shame and Aristotle compared sodomy to eating dirt.

In Rome homosexuality was considered a vice. You were technically allowed to sodomize a male slave but doing so would be looked at as a "decadent Greek practice". Though the openly homosexual could own property they could not hold office or military rank. Homosexual activity of any type with a fellow citizen meant that you would be cast out of social circles. Receiving sodomy was a crime punished by revocation of property, and by extension rights of citizenship. In some Providences it was punished by death or exile.

Into barbarian Germania, homosexuals were tossed in bogs.

Into the middle ages, Homosexuality is punishable by death.

OP, you are doing bold-faced lies.
>>
File: IMG_1561.jpg (136KB, 576x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
136KB, 576x822px
>>135617135
>>
File: 1501062181433m.jpg (164KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
1501062181433m.jpg
164KB, 1024x624px
>>135619347

So the active role was ok?

Pagans were fags.
>>
>>135609757
> Why is sticking another mans penis into your anus considered bad by sane people.
Hmm I wonder ...
>>
>>135609757

nigger faggot tranny bitch if you could be like the romans then we would be okay with you being a fag but the way you are is not permisible!
>>
>greeks: monogamous mentor-like relationships between young men and mature men who took care of them. socially regulated, intimate, and mutually rewarding
>you: chemsex meth orgies between hairy sweaty men leaking shitcum from their prolapsed anuses with their saline-inflated STD cornucopia cocks jizzing over each other's beards. death at 45 from GRIDS.
>>
>>135622483
There is literally not a single source indicating that it was ok.
The only mention on homosexuality is in a negative view on it. To say that the active role was considered ok because there is no mention of it is retarded.
It's like saying that the early christians was ok with pissing on eachotehr in the public, since they never mention anything against it. We can infer from the moral system that they would have been against it, just as we can infer from the laws and moral systems in pagan Europe (at least in Northern Europe) that they would have been against fags even if they were the actve role.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.