[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark haired, dark eyed Romans create an empire that lasts hundreds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Roma SPQR.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Roma SPQR.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
Dark haired, dark eyed Romans create an empire that lasts hundreds of years, some might argue a thousand considering the Byzantines were just the eastern Roman empire continued. So called Aryans created the third Reich which lasted twelve and a half years...how on Earth are you supposedly superior again lol?
>>
>dark haired, dark eyed
You sure about that? Just because Italians are swarthy af today, doesn't mean they were always like that. Look at the statues, the facial physiognomy resembles a northern european much more than a southern.
>>
>>135609107
Yes I am quite sure about that considering a common insult of Cicero's day was to look "gallic" meaning blue eyed and blonde haired.
>>
>>135609107
And I would also add that all thought points to the Romans being residents of Troy who fled after the sack of Troy by the greeks.
>>
>>135608881
>some might argue a thousand considering the Byzantines were just the eastern Roman empire continued
Byzantines is a made up term. The Roman Empire continued for more than 1000 years after Emperor Constantine moved the Imperial Capital to New Rome (the official title of the city that colloquially came to be known as Constantinople). One of the reasons this happened was because Rome was founded by Trojans who had lost the Trojan War and settled in Italy. Both the Greeks and Romans had a hard on for ancient Trojan history, and the location of New Rome was very close to where ancient Troy stood.
>>
DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL.

We're all from Europe, we're all white. (inb4 >italy >white).

Let's talk about the real enemies.

This thread is pointless slide.

Sage'd
>>
>>135609545
Yes I had already alluded to Troy being the place of origin of Romes original settlers in an above comment. But I am glad to find that you too are learned about the Romans. One of the great ironies of this board is that this notion of blonde haired blue eyed supremacy is not supported by history. In fact only in the seventeenth century did northern Europe and Britain truly become forces to be reckoned with globally. The "aryans" this board loves to adore were seen as absolute unwashed savages by the Romans.
>>
>Dark haired, dark eyed Romans, dank massive dik

everything in op was right, except this part. they had light hair and light eyes too.
>>
>>135609356
that is just bs myth to show the continuation of western civ. besides, aenius landed in sicily and calabria...soooooo, southern italy has always been the greatest glory of rome.
>>
File: tps_federica.jpg (21KB, 612x423px) Image search: [Google]
tps_federica.jpg
21KB, 612x423px
>>135609188

This is true, "you look like a Gaul!" was a common insult thrown around at blondies (but actually italian people were always quite diverse in the sense of hair and eyes color)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.