[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamist shouts "Allahu Akbar" and kills people with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

German interior minister says his motives are unclear...

----

Germany’s interior minister Thomas de Maiziere also cautioned against jumping to conclusions.

“The jihadist ideology could be used as a justification for action that may actually be motivated by other reasons,” he said, adding that “the real motives could perhaps lie in the personality of the perpetrator.” The attacker had entered the supermarket and taken a kitchen knife from the shelves.

“He ripped off the packaging and then suddenly brutally attacked a 50-year-old man who later died,” said deputy police chief Kathrin Hennings.

He later wounded two more men in the supermarket before fleeing, hurting four other people along the way, before he was overpowered by courageous passers-by.

The man had brandished the bloodied knife, shouting “Allahu Akbar” ("God is Greatest") as he fled the scene, but bystanders gave chase and flung chairs to stop him.
>>
That is just part and parcel of being under muslim occupation.
>>
>>135608833
It was just a day or two ago some Krautfag on /pol/ was talking about how they've been terrorizer free all year long.

Wonder what that homo is doing now.
>>
>>135609043
Probably blaming America and Trump.
>>
>>135608833
Don't forget the the Muzzie that shot up a night club last night in Germany, wasn't even mentioned in the news over here, only found it by trying to find out about this attack. I wonder how many terrorist attacks I've missed.
>>
>>135608833
will germany take the redpill?
>>
File: filth.png (192KB, 598x370px) Image search: [Google]
filth.png
192KB, 598x370px
>>135608833
What do you expect. Part and.....
>>
File: 1495618655658.png (173KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
1495618655658.png
173KB, 1280x803px
>>
>>135609043
>Wonder what that homo is doing now.
Probably saying "this wasn't terrorism" and "this has ntohing to do with Islam" just as the faggot of an interior minister.
>>
File: immigrant streets.webm (2MB, 460x264px) Image search: [Google]
immigrant streets.webm
2MB, 460x264px
>>135608833
>>
File: 1500412558996.png (20KB, 240x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500412558996.png
20KB, 240x281px
>>135609043
Hopefully in the hospital ER, being treated for a knife wound in the abdomen.
>>
>>135608833
I used to love Germany, but I honestly don't give a fuck about them anymore. They'd be best off to go ahead, and collapse so the other nations in the EU, don't really have a reason to stay in anymore.
>>
their country is full of self hating idiots, im going to be sad when good beers disappear because it is no longer legal
>>
>>135609954
We already brew a lot of German beers here through distributors. Nothing will be lost when Germans give up what's left of their dumbass country.

I'm personally looking forward to forced diversity hires taking over BMW and Benz and running them into the ground.
>>
They actually said "we think it's probably Islamic inspired" for the would be bomber they arrested down here the other day. Fuck it feels good to be Australian. Politicians trying to be as cucked as the rest of the world but that makes them unelectable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.