[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did you guys think, would (((Ben))) make a good Presidential

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ben-shapiro-depaul.jpg (100KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro-depaul.jpg
100KB, 600x426px
So what did you guys think, would (((Ben))) make a good Presidential candidate? I think after Trump is finished with his second term (((Ben))) might be just what we need to finally wake the goyim up. He will obviously get a major Israel boner and prove our talking points even harder that American Jewry truly does have Israel's interests first.

In Ford's great American classic "The International Jew" he explains how the jews have never run a non crypto jew for President. Why? Because massive red pilling will ensue.
>>
File: 1497179269352.png (291KB, 410x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497179269352.png
291KB, 410x565px
A Turbo Kike and a Turk Roach arguing American politics. Every American should feel insulted
>>
>>135599287
Everytime we've had an ivy league educated lawyer in office they expand the power of government.

That being said, yeah id vote for Ben Shapiro if he ran for president.
>>
>>135599670
whats your point of the upside down cunt?
>>
>>135600541
Unless Ben goes against everything that he has said then no he won't expand the power of the gov't? Like do you even know anything about what he pushes for
>>
>>135599287
I'd vote for Ben
>>
File: dsfgsdfsdfds.jpg (288KB, 2092x1592px) Image search: [Google]
dsfgsdfsdfds.jpg
288KB, 2092x1592px
>>135600953
My point is the last thing America needs is a fucking kike and a roach talking about American politics
>>
ben doesnt have the people skills to be president. hes too nerdy and doesnt have the key behviour traits that other leaders do. but he should defeintly become an adviser for the gop party
>>
File: dumb_bitch.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dumb_bitch.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>135599287
> American Jewry truly does have Israel's interests first.

Funny, over here it feels like most american jews are SJW lefty cunts who have no idea what theyre talking about when it comes to Israel.
>>
I'd vote for him. Jewy Zionism aside, he pretty much is the most intelligent, diligent and principled conservative in the public eye. He's young, smart, doesn't have any non-Jew related skeletons in his closet. He pwns every opponent and it's pretty well accepted.
He took it to a democratic representative on Friday on Congress. Fearlessly put her "much white privilege..." in her place.
>>
>>135599287
(((I'd))) (((vote))) for (((Ben))) for (((president))).
>>
Lul , he actually lost to Cenk. He will never recover from this.
>>
>>135604359
It'd put that whole Jewish Influence in American politics at the forefront. Maybe you'd get your second (first) Holocaust that everyone here is so wanting
>>
>>135599287
>>135599670

Cenk annihilated Ben. Cenk was a Trump-tier strongman dismantling him. Ben was spouting off talking points in an autistic Ted-Cruz-tier fashion.

Go watch the GOP primary debates. Trump did exactly what Cenk did.

>gets attacked on foreign policy
calls out the cuck for supporting iraq

attacked cucks for taking donor money

attacked the audiences, etc.
>>
>So what did you guys think, would (((Ben))) make a good Presidential candidate?
Isn't Trump a big enough kike agenda pusher for you faggots?

I do agree that the more Jews expose themselves in both the media and politics the more people will become aware of their toxic agenda.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
(((Ben Shapiro))) supports the end of whites in America.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
>>
>>135604449
I get the massive edgy trolling effort to be like 'CENK WON' and how it's so friggen hilarious and everyone saying it is a comedian...
But I would give a shekel to watch these things every month. An hour long face off of the more prominent left and right online figures.
It'd be dumb to see some faggot like Styx or cernovich or Alex jones. But more literally conservative types going against TYT or MTV political figures would be great.
Did learn some stuff today
>>
>>135604599
Yeah no one on /pol/ gives a shit about roach chunk and turbo jew you faggot
>>
>>135604983
Yeah because the Jew-servative (((Ben "Big Banks Rock" Shapiro))) lost to a fat ass loudmouth liberal turd.
>>
>>135604172
how about his Kenite Khazar Talmud "privilege"?
>>
>>135601529
They are. All of Hollywood, the record industry, and the media are on the left.

The strange thing that I can't figure out is that the Jews cater to the left, but the left hates Jews and is all about MUH FREE PALESTINE.
>>
>>135599287

Sure a great president of Israel. We are still doing this final solution thing right? This is just a cover or something right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.