[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Trump is such a nationalist, why hasn't he made English

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2282.jpg (94KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
94KB, 960x640px
If Trump is such a nationalist, why hasn't he made English the national language of America?
>>
that's not how it works
>>
>>135588164
Where do you newfags come from?
>>
>>135588310
fuck you that's exactly how it works!
>>
>>135588310
Tell me how it works then faggot
Why doesn't he just make the south have Spanish as its language since he doesn't give a shit about immigration.

It's not illegals that are making whites leave, it's the culture and language the legal immigrants bring with them
>>
File: ewtew.png (28KB, 654x404px) Image search: [Google]
ewtew.png
28KB, 654x404px
>>135588164
>>
>>135589179
Not to mention, the crime these fuckers bring
>>
>>135589216
Still not the official/national language. Spanish is still printed on every sign in government buildings, pampers that are distributed by local governments.
If we stop appealing to them, eventually they will be speaking our language and finally assimilating through their children
>>
>>135589179
Deportations are up, sanctuary cities have federal meddling, wall plans are in the works. What makes you think he doesn't give a shit?
>>
>>135588164
In his most recent survey that he sent out to supporters, one of the questions was something like "Should English be the official language of the United States?" So he's aware of the issue.
>>
>>135588164
that's a very good question
I personally believe he's keeping it as a bargaining chip for when the status of "non-criminal" illegal aliens is decided.
>>
>>135588164
Because English is the language of England. He should make Navajo the official language.
>>
>>135589991
The national culture is shifting because of legal immigration. They bring their Hispanic cultures with them and don't change. We need a societal wall not some shitty border wall that still won't be finished by his two terms are completed. Even then, you can always dig or go around it
>>
File: trump.jpg (457KB, 988x988px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
457KB, 988x988px
It helps to understand the language of your enemies.. that said, I dont remember a lick of spanish from high school.

Also its 'American' Not fucking 'English', we do have our own fucking words, spellings, dialects and idioms.
>>
>>135590275
You think that can be done in 5 months? It's a work in progress. If he tried to go full 1488 right off the bat he'd get impeached immediately. It's too unpopular to have such a sudden social change.
>>
>>135588164
because he's going to make Russian the official language, dumbass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.