[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand baby boomers. They are the luckiest generation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 26

File: boomer.jpg (11KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
boomer.jpg
11KB, 301x167px
I can't stand baby boomers. They are the luckiest generation in American history and don't even realize it. A national holiday must be declared when the last one finally dies.
Shit boomers did
1. First generation to put their parents in nursing homes en masse
2. Lost Vietnam
3. Normalized rampant drug use
4. Normalized homosexuality
5. Created faultless marriage
6. Invaded Iraq
7. Ruined social security by giving it to people who don't deserve it, they will also be the last generation to receive it as it was intended
8. Ruined consumer market with their shit taste
9. Lost Iraq war
10. Sent jobs overseas with their unions, as a result young people entering the workforce must struggle in entry level jobs for at least 5 years as they climb their professions hierarchy towards a decent paying job.
11. Entertained the notion of "feminism"
>>
File: Sheneneh.png (250KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Sheneneh.png
250KB, 500x387px
>>135584547
>Lost Vietnam
This implies Vietnam was lost on the battlefield and not by politicians.
>>
I wonder, in 20 years after the boomers are all dead, who are the millennials who will still be living in their parents' basements blame then? Gen-Xers?
>>
Just wait until Millennials are in their 60s and 70s... holy fuck the world will end.
>>
>>135584978
Liberal politicians kow-towed to boomer protestors stateside who were whining about the US army killing commies
>>
>>135584998

They'll never make it that far, as soon as they start reaching positions of power they'll crash this civilization with no survivors.
>>
>>135584547
You forgot
>enabled demographic decline of America
>>
>>135584978
No it doesn't.
>>
>>135585152
Thank you, there is so much to think of that I forgot the most important one
>>
>>135585179
Yes it does, you fucking leaf. He's angry against people who lost a war due to the bumbling of the Johnson administration and McNamera's faggot sense of "combat proportionality." These are not the fault of the boomers.
>>
>>135584981
When the boomers are dead Gen Y will inherit their wealth. So they'd now own the house and can move out of the basement :)
>>
>>135585495

>He's angry against people who lost a war due to the bumbling of the Johnson administration and McNamera's faggot sense of "combat proportionality."

You know McArthur considered dropping tactical nukes on the Norks and Chinese in the Korean War and I wonder if we'd have been better off just getting that out of the way and normalizing it as a response to hostility. Maybe bin Laden would have thought twice if he knew the US would turn the Tora Bora into a smoldering parking lot.
>>
>>135585417
No problem, they really did fuck everything up so it's hard to keep track of it all.
>>
>>135584547
>decimated iraqi military in 3 weeks
>removed saddam regime
>installed puppet government
>petrodollar restored
how exactly does one consider this a loss?
>>
>>135585643

>When the boomers are dead Gen Y will inherit their wealth.

Yeah, and they'll spend it all on craft lattes and artisan Roman sandals while they Instagram their trip to the Color Run Escape Game Music Festival.
>>
File: tumblr_n620kj5yGy1r906l9o1_400.jpg (59KB, 350x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n620kj5yGy1r906l9o1_400.jpg
59KB, 350x447px
>>135584547

Just a reminder, this is the face of Baby Boomers
>>
It was partially the fault of boombers in the sense of them voting in liberal politicians who ended American involvement and eventually all support.
>>
>>135586256
>removed saddam regime

This was the beginning of ISIS, which still plagues humanity.
>>
>>135586256
Removing Saddam was a mistake in the first place. The new government should have been better established before the troops left so that extremists wouldn't be able to take over.
>>
>>135586758
removing saddam was one mistake, however don't forget the day bremmer fired The Entire Iraqi Army.
>>
File: 1465125439689.png (172KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1465125439689.png
172KB, 501x585px
>>135584547
>>
>>135584547
The worst thing we baby boomers did is over-indulge our offspring with all of life's comforts and amusements. Now we gotta hire Mexicans to do our yard work b/c our millennial children don't know a fucking thing about hard work. They're too busy socializing on their cell phones.
>>
>>135586608
That was more of Obama pulling the US military out with no plan after.
>>
File: 5453534534.png (17KB, 791x517px) Image search: [Google]
5453534534.png
17KB, 791x517px
>>135584978
Fpbp. While American troops won the war itself, politicians failed to give the necessary aid to South Vietnam after the war ended. All thanks to crybaby Democrats.
>>
>>135587972
As a millennial, it pisses me off that Boomers ruined so much shit and then expect me to not only carry the burden but the blame for everything going to shit as well.

And speaking about hard work, I WISH I could find a job in this awful job market, but there's two problems.
One: Boomers have slowly ruined the economy by dying with debt and forcing me to pay for their fucking retirement, driving up inflation, and ruining the job market and then expecting me to be grateful for licking a sidewalk for $2 an hour (after taxes and Social Security)
Two: The boomers that haven't died off quick enough proceed to sit their geriatric asses in seats that should be occupied by new blood, and forcing a bunch of old fucks to occupy positions and take jobs away from people who need them and can do the work anyway. Why should that old fuck whose doing less work than me get to keep his job while I'm expected to pick up his slack?
>>
>>135588592
Then get three jobs like your parents did, crybaby. And sacrifice the Starbucks, the fast food and your cell phone. You'll be just fine once you lose the blame game.
>>
>>135584998

wrong, millennials will be the most chill and accepting people.. like hippies 2.0 where very little required to make them happy. I don't need a yacht like my cunt of a father that he promised to piss away before he dies so I get nothing of his since I am lazy and entitled millennial. Kids of millennials will get it the worse since it'll be up to them to clean up mess their grandparents created
>>
>>135586256

short term jerk is not beneficial long term like we saw with terror attacks since then, you moron!
>>
>>135588891

kys faggot boomer twat
>>
File: 12321322321.png (477KB, 720x1193px) Image search: [Google]
12321322321.png
477KB, 720x1193px
>>135588891
t. Retard
>>
Gen X (b 1979) here. Boomers have been fucking us over since we were born - and they were our parents. Why do you think the stereotypical Gen X'er is apathetic and depressed?
>>
>>135590379

no worries, I already told my cunts of boomer parents not to expect a nursing home like they shoved their parents in but to expect to die in a gutter homeless and covered in shit!!!!! payback will be sweet
>>
>>135590379

>Why do you think the stereotypical Gen X'er is apathetic and depressed?

If I had to guess I'd say you hit that sweet spot on the IQ scale where you just made it past the "ignorance is bliss" plateau but you're still too stupid to make better life choices.
>>
>>135589195 I am truly sorry to hear of your selfish father. That is just wrong. Me I help my children as much as I possibly can and it is my goal to leave them as large as inheritance as possible. I have worked since I was 8 years old beginning with a newspaper route. At ten, I figured out that to make a mobile lemonade stand and pull it around in a wagon would make me far more money than sitting on my ass hoping someone would stop. I've carried that work ethic my entire life and in every endeavor large and small. I have scrimped and saved and gave my kids the best we could afford. They all have college educations and perfect teeth which I paid for. I don't regret a penny of it although I do wish they'd show a bit of realization that I AM getting old and could use some help with the house and property I'm going to leave them. But they are no different than anyone else's children I know -- we boomers can still outwork you millennials and maybe that's something you all should seriously take a look at .
>>
File: 1497221654450.jpg (228KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497221654450.jpg
228KB, 900x900px
fucking boomers
>>
>>135589728
If I killed myself my millennial children would not the life insurance policy money, but thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>135590813
Says the faggot sporting ol Dixie. Get fucked you old redneck retard.
>>
>>135589934
Says Ms. High I.Q.
>>
>>135591259

>Says the faggot sporting ol Dixie. Get fucked you old redneck retard.

Sounds like I hit a nerve. Does it bother you that this 29-year-old Millennial is more successful than you are? If it makes you feel better I don't think you're a failure nearly as much as the people my age. Not that you aren't one, of course.
>>
>>135586256
>how exactly does one consider this a loss?
>Doing ((their)) work
>Calling this a victory

ok schlomo
>>
>>135584547
One interesting thing from my own cynical X'er perception that millennials, having been raised in some boomer la-la land we live in, have become inverted from the boomers ("wait a sec? Business are here to serve US...Not the other way around!) Millennials get it but boomers will blame everyone until the end. It never changes for them. I'd prefer most of them be deported or put in nursing homes early for their own sake.
http://www.incendar.com/boomer.html
>>
>>135584547

How many pastas do you guys have saved on file?

I always wondered
>>
>>135584547
Boomer here, I live in poverty. Life is not so good as you think anon.
>>
>>135591826
Trust me, I'll drive myself over a cliff and make it look like an accident so my millennial children can collect the life insurance before I am decrepit enough to be put in a nursing home. <<<<Shuddder>>> My worst fear is to be an old fuck in diapers and have a millennial staff overseeing my care -- diaper would never get changed. Or if they did change it, they'd take a picture of my old crochety ass and post it on Facebook. No thanks. I'll be sure to be checking out long before that happens.
>>
>>135590970
>I do wish they'd show a bit of realization that I AM getting old and could use some help with the house and property I'm going to leave them.

TALK TO THEM! but don't preach with authority! explain to them why it is important for them to take care of small problems now VS when they are already collapsed. biggest mistake of boomers is to preach life to their kids with iron fist and no explanation why learning history is important! and they wonder why millennials are rebelling when dreams that boomers promised them didn't come true and to add on top boomers blame millennials for all of their failures in life. my father constantly brings up paying for my teeth in my late teen years and holds that 10k over my head, however I ask him whose fault is it for allowing it to reach that stage in the first place and not addressing problems when they only required a by yearly check-up?! ooh he wanted to save money because that new car was more important than a welfare of children. be kind to your kids no matter how they act, they owe you nothing and you owe them their existence and future the same way your parents provided you, they will be there when you old and frail
>>
>>135588891
I dunno man. I've got a pretty good job and I get upwards of 25% of my money taken out by taxes. And then another 10% each check goes to fucking healthcare insurance.

And in my job, it's an unreasonable expectation to not have a cellphone.

I'm a medical resident for reference. I make a little over 45 k a year but I only bring home 1400 a check after taxes. I have a 9000 dollar car (245/mo) and pay 600 in rent, 100 in power, 45 for internet, 30 for water, over 220$ for my healthcare insurance, 50 something for professional insurance and some other misc bills. This doesn't include my student loans which are adjusted to my income as well. It adds up quick with food. I have no kids, I live with a room mate.

DESU You're either a retard or a kike shill to accept a lower quality of living as the norm of doing business. My healthcare shouldn't be so expensive and my taxes shouldn't be so high to subsidize the last generation's lack of planning (social security, medicaid). Especially while capital gains taxes aren't being fucking touched and democucks are screaming bloody murder when they're trying to adjust a tax rate that would actually help average people and not the mega wealthy.
>>
Not all the Boomers were bad, the Merle Haggard country types fought in Vietnam while the Woodstock Boomers were protesting Woodstock Boomers, the jew media helped out the Woodstock Boomers,. Not all odf them were bad and we hated those liberal, beetle listening hippies as much as you do, but you are right about them.
>>
>>135591977
Nobody gives a shit you old fart. You had your entire life to get it together but you never did, and at such an old age we can only pity you.

You had it good when you were young, and you had 50+ years to show for it, but can't. If I can't get any pity for being young and on the brink of homelessness, you deserve even less.
>>
File: d5c[1].jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
d5c[1].jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>135584547
>nothing makes a kike angrier than that time white people were actually forming families and breeding
>>
>>135584547
spic OP detected
the biggest mistake boomers did, the single biggest one, was letting MILLIONS of browns come here and ethnically take CA, and soon TX
>>
>>135592348
Yea, I will concede I think I am guilty of sometimes talking to them in authoritarian tone. But for the record, I have never mentioned how much I've spent on them. I only mentioned the teeth because I am having a lot of dental issues which could've been prevented had I taken care of years ago. So it was easy for me to say here, but would never say that to my kids. I actually have never let on to my kids how difficult it has been to provide what I have. You see my parents were children during the Depression and I was raised in a "waste not, want not" house. You had to eat every bite of food or you were not allowed to leave the table. Save everything, and I do mean everything -- hand-me-down clothes and toys -- the whole bit. I grew up thinking we were poor and didn't realize until I was about 25 that we weren't really poor, just very prudent. But you're right- I really need to just sit down with all of them and spell out the numbers to them and to ask what they want to invest in their inheritance. Honestly, I'd sell it all today, buy myself a little cottage and let them divide the remainder NOW, as a pre-death "gift". (I forget the term for it, but it's something like one-time estate gift you can give your children w/not taxes.) Still, I'm half afraid they'd do something impulsive like buy fancy cars or get their girlfriends boob jobs. Well, my 26-year old might do something like that, not my 30-year old and not my 35-year old. So two out of three ain't bad. ; )
>>
>>135592785
Anon, you have no understanding of the hardships I have had. Its sad you choose to judge me so harshly when you don't know me.
>>
>>135593020
I don't hate spics but I'm sure glad that I am not one
>>
>>135587972
>need to hire Mexicans to do your yard work
>implying that you aren't paying a slave wage and expecting anyone to break a sweat for your ungrateful, wrinkled ass that thinks there hasn't been that much inflation.
From me to you, please accept this slap of reality.
>>
>>135595099
And people are NOT making 8X as much
>>
>>135586264
>Just a reminder, this is the face of Baby Boomers

and he's wearing a toupee in that photo
>>
they killed family values too
>>
>>135594505

while your parents taught you to save everything and waste nothing, you on the other hand thought your kids to save nothing and spend everything since you can buy new model in just few months and obsolete model is gay and useless.. that's where the problem with millennials falls and if you see it is the millennials that are fighting against new tech the most by refusing to use social network and advanced devices that track you on every level, just like I will give my life for my pet before I have it put to sleep because it has become an inconvenience vs my father that had 6 animals he "loved" put down because they were holding him down and would not allow his "luxury" life to continue by making him stay at home and watch after animals after I refused to do that for him. The moment boomers take responsibility for the current world and their children regardless of their age is when world will start to heal and get better. How can boomers allow current divide when they lived thru WW2?!?! It happened 60 years ago, while we Millennials might not know or understand it, surely you boomers do but it appears you don't give a shit, why should we "millennials" give a shit about future of the world?!
>>
>>135595099
I'm really lucky that my56-year old ass is actually not wrinkled. Maybe that's because I have worked so hard. And for the record, I've paid $15 an hour cash to day laborers who only asked for $10 but they worked so fucking hard I couldn't look myself in the mirror to pay them less. Would pay more if I could afford it myself.
>>
>>135584547
i think i'm going to burn my electric guitar. rock music is boomer nigger kike shit. damnit pol, i can't enjoy anything any more and i wouldn't want it any other way.
>>
>>135595504

56 year old is a late stage Boomer, sorry to disappoint you Dinosaur
>>
>>135595580
No , don't do that. I know its hard to enjoy shit after realizing what happened but don't. Take music and make it yours, no matter what genre.
>>
I fucking hate boomers. They voted themselves all kinds of entitlements while passing the bill on to their children and grandchildren. Thats probably one of the most immoral things you can possibly do. Oh, and seeing as how most of them had their houses paid off (or close to it) by the time the bubble burst, a lot of them made out like fucking bandits getting cheap rental properties during the recession. But don't you dare take away their prescription drug plan! They need that! Because they can't afford their medication! Or so they say.
>>
Remember: Complaining is what SJWs do.

Your family is not something worth complaining about, it's something worth fighting for. Fight for tomorrow. Fight for your kids' tomorrow.

You may think you're too weak or too stupid -- but everyone can lift some weight. Don't be a nigger. Don't be a boomer. Earn money. Raise your kids right. Take care of your parents in their old age.
>>
>>135584547
My Boomer mother couldn't even be bothered taking care of her father. I took care of my grandfather until the end. The last of the Greatest Generation are basically ignored by their piece of shit Boomer offspring.
>>
>>135595504

>I've paid $15 an hour cash to day laborers who only asked for $10 but they worked so fucking hard I couldn't look myself in the mirror to pay them less.

$15 an hour?! Why, I can't pay for my trip to Bonnaroo AND get my studio in the trendy downtown neighborhood with that!
>>
>>135595409
With all due respect, I can't follow your train of thought very well -- would help if you would put a period where one sentence ends and a capital letter indicating a new sentence. But I did see understand this question:
>>>>How can boomers allow current divide when they lived thru WW2?!?
To which I will answer:
Boomers did NOT live through WW2 -- our parents did. The term, "baby boomers" refers to the children born after WW2. You know -- the GI Bill and FHA housing and all that.
>>
>>135595863

my mother got a 2 bedroom apartment given to her by the gov't right before communism fell in Russia, on top of that my father got one too given to him by the Gov't after divorce from my mother and fathering two more children with other women, my grandmothers were given apartments too which they sold after communism fell and left the profit to children who had their houses given by the gov't who in turn also sold their houses once they were privatized and used that money to personal luxuries while telling their children that they cannot afford houses and cars because they are lazy and refuse to work! GEE, THANKS! How do I get a housing given to my by the Gov't again?!
>>
File: 1449457540792.jpg (32KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449457540792.jpg
32KB, 375x375px
>>135584547
>Lost Vietnam
that's a Hollywood meme
>>
>>135589195
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>135595965
Can you fell trees with a chainsaw? I have a splitter and a 4-wheeler w/ a wagon. Need my winter wood stash. $15 and hour plus meals. for your labor.
>>
>>135588592
Truth.
They acquired power by bunching together and promoted fast in cliques, without having any technical merit. Now they clog the payrolls while doing little except control things passive aggressivly, and take copious coffee breaks. I worked for so many IT managers-old hags that didn't have a coding background. Worthless. Also Operations depts. Yet their peers will never let them fall. They will never understand how much they are hated for their arrogance by younger employees.
>>
>>135596107

you're right.. I meant the whole idea that all of your parents and grandparents died in war and you were given everything on a silver platter and you had 30 girls chasing you at all times because there were shortage of men due to large casualties of war, somehow all of boomers were on the right path but then in the 60's something happened and they all fell asleep so to say and regressed into EGO that only satisfied "their" needs and not the needs of the Family. (Birth of Individuality). My English sucks because it's not my mother's tongue and I am living in a country where I am forced to speak 3rd language (spanish).
>>
>>135584547
My parents are boomers. They are devastated at what this country has become. They are also Independent voters, who never participated in liberal insanity. We have it good too. We have Trump, but if you are naive enough to believe he can do this alone, you are dangerously naive. Fight harder. We all got screwed by the same small group of people. Stop mindlesly blaming a generation for the psychopaths who run our deep state.
>>
>>135596377

>Can you fell trees with a chainsaw? I have a splitter and a 4-wheeler w/ a wagon. Need my winter wood stash. $15 and hour plus meals. for your labor.

I was being ironic. I make $49/hour at my job but I'll come help you on the weekend for a rick of yer wood. Sounds like a fun time.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (37KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
37KB, 624x480px
I've learned to move on. Grand scheme of things none o' this matters. Do what you can day to day, stay healthy, find an enjoyable hobby. Further time goes on the more and more history becomes forgettable. If we arent meant to go to the stars for another 1000 years then its just not meant to happen.
>>
>>135596505
This. God Bless You for stating that.
>>
>>135596419

Don't forget all the meetings. Boomers love scheduling and having meetings. They love talking about all the stuff they're going to do in meetings, and then schedule another meeting to talk about it. And then they schedule a follow up meeting.
>>
>>135596576
Perfect! Got some walnut and oaks.
>>
>>135596419
Not to mention that there are people going into "retirement" RIGHT NOW that should've been saving and making smart decisions early in their life that suddenly realize "Oh shit maybe I should've been doing something with my life instead of pissing it all away" and then taking entry-level jobs away from people who need to get at least on job on their resume.

I also don't pity those people, because those are the same 20-something fucktards you see going out to the club every Friday and spending it on unnecessary shit, except fast-forwarded to where they now can't survive off of SS because they don't know how to live within their means.
>>
What's wrong with putting parents into nursing home?
>>
They also won Korea, took down the Berlin wall, stopped a nuclear war with the USSR, brought down the USSR, created the largest economy in the world, and the lefty boomers did the whole woodstock thing and coined the term bleeding heart liberal.
>>
>>135590379
Born same year and totally agree. I hate hearing my mother boomer (1951) go off on how nothing is their fault. Yet now lives off inheritance from grandparents as her degenerate life meant nothing. Thank God my Dad was born in '41 and has a complete different set of morals. They of course divorced...Boomers are a plague.
>>
>>135596705
My parents worked their butts off to give me everything. There was a time I didn't not appreciate it, and gave up good opportunities. I was an 80s child. I had everything. We all have to stop this finger pointing and get out shit together.
>>
>>135596419
I don't know anything about this line of work, but it sounds like you are talking about our politicians.
>>
>>135596977
You shouldn't have to. It destroys the family dynamic and is an easy way for families to basically coop up their folks without having to worry about them regardless of whether or not they're capable of being cared for themselves.

Not to mention, in America, there are many places where the elderly are taken care of for free and tax-payer funded. Sure, the conditions are terrible and ensure that the old die in depression, but any money being stolen from me to aid the terminally old is a sham.
>>
>>135584547
>A national holiday must be declared when the last one finally dies.

You realize that at least one person born in 1964 is likely to live to 115-120, right? That means you'll have to be long-lived yourself to outlast every single baby boomer.

better start eating those veggie, motherfucker.
>>
>>135584547

As a boomer, I can happily say...

For as many faults as we have, at least we're not a bunch of whiny little shits who think the world owes them happiness, "fairness", and a responsibility free life.

And I'm sorry you're so upset. But one of these days you're going to need to move out of mom and dad's house and start supporting yourself.
>>
>>135586264
A 40 something trying to appear 20? That pretty much sums up boomers.
>>
>>135586262
Mad boomer detected

Just realize that you and yours more than anyone else except maybe the Jews are the single most responsible party which has destroyed the West
>>
>>135597215
>Destroys family dynamics
That's good. Family is degenerate shit for leftists. Family and marriage institute are obsolete
>>
We don't put the blame on the "greatest generation" that raised those little degenerates, seriously how the fuck did we go from storming beaches to spitting on vets and ripping up draft cards in just 20 years?
>>
>>135597470
>Boomer
>4chan
Are you 12yo?
>>
>>135597288
Thank you for being you. Not all of us are bitter ungrateful assholes.
>>
This boomer wishes he could still be alive to see future generations blame this current one (which all of you young punks belong to) for trannies, faggots, and gender confused freaks for dictating to them what is "normal".
>>
You folks need to understand...

when the boomers die, you will NOT inherit all their wealth.

The system (especially the medical system) is designed to bankrupt a person just before they die.

So, you might have enough money to bury your parents, but you won't be getting a check after that.

But that's OK too. After all the bitching and moaning you've done over the years about the boomers, I'm sure the only reason you haven't stood on your own is because your parents were getting in your way with their support.
>>
File: 1412806796970.jpg (35KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1412806796970.jpg
35KB, 704x396px
>>135597288
Well you certainly have many faults, that's for sure. Too bad you still have your head so far up your ass that valid complaints are now "whining".

Maybe if you and yours didn't slowly shit up the social, political, and economical infrastructure we had we'd be in a better spot. We're a result of your arrogant ass going around spoiling everything you touched like a Feces King Midas so if you don't like it why not do something about it instead of telling "these kids these days" to suck it up and deal with your bullshit.

Life doesn't owe me anything, but I also shouldn't have to manage the disasters you left behind. The disasters that could've been avoided. You dinosaurs don't understand that actions have consequences, and you'll take that ignorance to the grave.
>>
>>135594626
cry more bitch. faggot shut up!!!

oh and fuck boomers
>>
>>135597476
I hope Russia puts a nice fat AK up your ass so you can stop posting forever.
>>
>>135597558
>he doesn't know
>>
>>135597865
It want because whole war is just conspiracy between Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs to take people's attention from economic situation
>>
File: rice_farmers.jpg (42KB, 533x355px) Image search: [Google]
rice_farmers.jpg
42KB, 533x355px
>>135584547
boomer reporting
>>
>>135597558
What if he is? The future is bright.
>>
>>135597948
>12yo doesn't know that 90% of boomers can't even open Facebook by themselves
>12yo think that there are 60 years old people in 4chan
>>
>>135597323
Yes it does. The influx of specialty 55+ housing villiages has this dynamic too. You play tennis, have golf cart rides, a pool walking club, golf...til you get sick then everyone avoids you til you die. Ostracized because they don't want to think of death.
>>
>>135591179
wait a few years after paying the premiums, then kill yourself. it's a-okay, your kids will still get the insurance money. it will only be denied if you kill yourself immediately after buying insurance, aka, fraud.

do it
>>
>>135597721
This right here is exactly what I need for my kids to understand -- that if they don't help me to maintain and ultimately sell property while I'm still kicking, they may lose everything when my health starts to fail.
>>
>>135597134

ooh look, you're one of those 20% that got parents who had a head on their shoulders and weren't degenerates of their day.. ooh look I bet you're real fucking smug right now for having such great parents that thought you values in life vs purposely setting your life so you fail and then blame you for it and guilt trip you into caring for them in their old and frail age.. good for you, enjoy it, I would get jealous and envious but once you reach the lower levels of hell you sort of get beyond all those high level abstract outdated energies
>>
>>135597721
I don't expect to inherit any wealth. At 20-something years I've realized that I'm being gamed by the system and that everything that's in place is meant to sustain everyone but myself, and that the luckiest thing that could happen to me is that if I ever live to see my 65th year on Earth I'll have accumulated enough resources to be able to live the rest of my life comfortably.

You act like the only thing Millenials want are inheritance. No. What most folks want are the living dead gone so the waste of space Boomers can stop hogging everything and blaming us for their fuck ups.
>>
>>135592843
>the era that ended with the Boomers
>>
File: fonzie-jumped-shark.jpg (28KB, 634x298px) Image search: [Google]
fonzie-jumped-shark.jpg
28KB, 634x298px
>>135598145

There ARE 60-year-old people on 4chan, at least /pol/.

It's the last place that has nearly free speech; of course it's going to attract people who grew up before the PC world took over.
>>
File: truckin.png (278KB, 600x279px) Image search: [Google]
truckin.png
278KB, 600x279px
>>135584547
>flies hippie flag
>complains about all the stuff hippies supported
dat irony though

>anti-war
>legalize drugs
>free love
>feminism
>democrats

keep on truckin'
>>
>>135597288

keep talking like that, you old coward! Millennials will do a number on you in a SS funded nursing home and if not that then your own children will.
>>
>>135598229
Stay bitter or find peace. It's a conscious decision. I'm not smug, I have gratitude.
>>
>>135598210
lol, how many insurance policies have you read?
>>
>>135597470

>Mad boomer detected

I'm 29 years old, $100k/year job, have owned my own house for the last 7 years, married and three kids. What's your excuse?
>>
>>135598478
ive read yours, Dad. please, kill yourself for the family.
>>
>>135598403
So what's wrong with anti-war? Do you wanna die for politicans interests, kid?
>>
File: 1401405154601.jpg (42KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1401405154601.jpg
42KB, 546x432px
>>135598318
And then look what happens. You give these crotchety old men and women a space to have a conversation with the young folk and the best they can do is try and flip the blame when we call them out on all the awful things their generation has done.

Of all the sins they've committed and continue to commit, their inability to accept blame is one of them. Just like everything else, they just pass the buck.
>>
>>135584547
Their parents and grandparents were far worse
>>
>>135598681
Their parents and grand-parents are dead, with any luck.
>>
>>135598559
Dear Son, You read the wrong policy. It's me. Love, Mom
>>
>>135598513
The communism your gen keeps supporting and voting for will make sure that all that wealth is taken away and given to someone else.
>>
>>135597525

You reap what you sow? Amazing how these Boomers raised all these "degenerate" millennials and refuse to take any responsibility why they won't leave their basements?! Umm WTF?! Your kids are exactly how you've raised them so why are you blaming them for being shit-heads, look in the mirror and you'll see the real shit-head who is responsible.
>>
>>135598145
Boomers built the internet you moron.

A few years ago I asked a friend, a senior, "do you think that social discourse has taken a turn for the worse? More coarse and more ignorant?". He didn't skip a beat answering. "No, it's the democratization of everything. Communication in this case". That was very insightful. And a big annoyance in today's world. Every cretin that can get online is spewing ill-informed garbage.
>>
>>135586608

And we beat ISIS too.

Now we have two more allies/puppet states in the Middle East, and we've bogged down Russia and their only Middle East ally in 6+ years of civil war.

Burgers are playing 5D chess in the Middle East
>>
>>135598892

>The communism your gen keeps supporting and voting for will make sure that all that wealth is taken away and given to someone else.

I forgot to mention, I have a shit-ton of guns too.

These faggy assholes will never make it in the inevitable economic and social collapse. Too many pencil necks and daddy issues. Just read this thread, it's like a therapy session for angsty teenagers. You think they'll last a day after Whole Foods runs out of stock?
>>
>>135597616

that's what Millennials will have to answer for and will be blamed for; raising trannies who commit suicides before reaching mid-life and fags who are blaming their parents for not instilling values that are clearly in bible and all of the myths and religious texts because they've rebelled against god (themselves). I can only imagine what surviving generation of fags, trannies and traps will give birth to
>>
File: Benjamin_McLane_Spock_(1976).jpg (12KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin_McLane_Spock_(1976).jpg
12KB, 220x293px
>>135597525

The more you study it, the more you will discover that this is the guy who is to blame for everything that's going wrong in America right now.
>>
>>135588592
As a boomer, it pisses me off that millenials are such self-centered entitled little bitches. Keep pissing and moaning that the previous generation didn't leave things the way you think you're entitled to have them. My mom used to tell me when i was a kid that no one owes you a damn thing, and it's taken me most of my life to realize that she was right.
>>
>>135597044

>won Korea
>North Korea exists
>>
>>135598999
Few people's in institutes are not 90% of boomers
>>
>>135598652
>Just like everything else, they just pass the buck.
Yep. None of the boomer accusations really hold ground. Almost all of them are actually true of boomers, and they project. Being old turned the most spoiled generation in existence into some seriously fucked up, despotic people without any regard for the world after they are gone. I have seen otherwise smart, libertarian, individualistic people go false gaff and ignorance when I said social security was running out. They literally play dumb, because they think of you as a child. Baby boomers should all be drug out into the street and executed. Their demographic is going to be directly responsible for the downfall of america, which is coming, and now unavoidable, with government healthcare being normalized so nigger faggot boomers can retire.
>>
>>135598892
And we're actively fighting, but it's hard to try and convince people not to go the Socialist route when you've put all these gibmedats in place and essentially keeping one of the fastest-growing voter demographic (niggers) in a constant state of VOTE DEMOCRAT OR ELSE.
>>
>>135599057
*Now (((we))) have two more allies/puppet states in the Middle
fx'd
>>
>>135599165
Self centering is good shit.
>>
>>135584547
your shitty parents dont indict an entire generation, and your shitty life isnt the fault of your parents

like all lefties you dont give a squirt of warm piss for solutions, you just want to cry about your problems and find somebody to blame for them

this is why trump won. he proposes SOLUTIONS while the left is still looking for somebody to blame.
>>
>>135599210
>Their demographic is going to be directly responsible for the downfall of america, which is coming, and now unavoidable, with government healthcare being normalized so nigger faggot boomers can retire.

The downfall of this country was set in motion with the mass immigration of the late 1800s early 1900s
>>
These things happen in cycles.

For example, there were really three phases of boomers.

The second stage were the hippie freaks who had their heads up their asses.

But the third stage saw how fucked up their older brothers and sisters were, and went conservative, electing Reagan and making money.

The same thing is happening now. The older group of the younger generation (the 21-24 year olds) are the snowflakes, but their younger brothers and sisters are learning from their mistake and are turning out far more conservative than even their parents.

Here's the truth... the snowflakes who are bitching about the boomers are going to be forgotten by history, except as the comic relief character is a tv show in about 20 years.
>>
>>135599304
No, he proposes populistic bullshit, the same as leftists
>>
>>135598681
Hell no. Grama knew how to sew, crochet, can food, dress properly, write thank you cards, save money, cook a meal and go to church. My mother couldn't do any of that. Instead it was divorce, poverty, wild forgotten latch key children fending for themselves while she was busy pursuing her need to express herself and actualize her degenerate potential.
>>
>>135597248
As someone who works in fine dining and who has refined tastes I can tell you I eat more fruits and vegetables than most people and limit my intake of sugar, meat and processed foods. Also, fuck off leaf fag. Pol probably added the meme flags with canacuks in mind so that you guys could post without your opinion being immediately discarded but I guess you're too retarded to realize.
>>
>>135597721
>So, you might have enough money to bury your parents, but you won't be getting a check after that.
Burry? HA! lol, I am already looking where and how I can sell their bodies that will degrade and desecrate them while giving me the most money that I'll spend on a drug or booze. Once again all of you OLD FUCKS who are reading these board, show your kids LOVE, nothing but LOVE while you still have time and still able to support yourself because your kids saw what you did with your parents by abusing them in their late stages of life and placing them into nursing homes and looking for cheapest methods to dispose of their bodies after death and all of that will come back to you 7 fold! Think about that, seriously time is running short and most millennials already understand that they will get nothing in inheritance and that they are already fucked and for that reason withdrawing from society in masses. THINK! THINK! THINK! You think your kids are stupid but you fail to realize that they've grown up with internet and probably outsmart you on every level if it really came down to that but since society it setup in such way that you must chew the throat of your brother and sister in order to move ahead is why they refuse to participate (enlightened)
>>
>>135599449

Oooh, mommy issues AND daddy issues.
>>
>>135599449
>cook a meal and go to church
They were the generation that let in every degenerate rat in yurope in this country after WWII and secularized America
>>
>>135598513
It must be nice having a rich and influential parents that pay for everything.
>>
>>135599573

> out-smart

Thanks to common core and the internet, we won't have to worry about that.
>>
>>135590379
>Gen X
>1979
Kek, nah family, you're a millennial.
1978-1996
>>
>>135592421
just wanted to let you know as a nurse I love my residents, please don't become a dickhead when you're a real doctor though
>>
>>135599447
> salty as fuck ukranian
> thinks the US should go to war with russia over a shitty patch of dirt in the balkans
> didnt go to war themselves over that shitty patch of dirt

trump cares about whats good for the USA, not your tiny irrelevant country.
we dont even give a shit about france. why should we care about your problems?
>>
>>135599665
Yes lots. Thankfully I stopped bad habits when I turned 30. You can't overlook the impact a huge rise in no-fault divorces caused in our culture.
>>
>>135599774
>>135599573
Unlike their parents at least the boomers had the sense to start homeschooling their kids
>>
>>135584547
>faultless marriage
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>135599732

>It must be nice having a rich and influential parents that pay for everything.

You mean the factory worker and the secretary who busted their asses raising me and my sisters? They make the boomer cutoff by a couple of years though so look at how shitty I turned out.

You really have to wonder at some point when this stops being about generational issues and just becomes a case of terrible people having terrible children.
>>
>>135599932

Oh man, and you're an MRA too! Holy shit, it's like a cavalcade of poor life choices.
>>
>>135599890
I don't think that it will go because there are no war. The such called war is conspiracy between Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs to take attention from economic situation.

I also don't see real solutions from Trump. No real economic plan, only some bullshit.
>>
>>135599573
WTF are you talking about? My kids saw me take care of both of my parents while I was raising them. Saw me cook and clean for them, take them to appointments, run errands, nurse them on their death beds, arrange their funerals, bury them, distribute their belongings as requested, clean/clear out their house, execute their will(s) cooperatively with three other siblings without even one single spat among us.
>>
>>135598451

>I'm not smug, I have gratitude.

yet somehow you took offence in what I wrote, that shows what a true moron you really are vs what you think you are, you even went as far to call me bitter when I clearly stated I am far beyond that and found peace and contempt by reaching lowest level of hell right there in anus of Lucifer itself
>>
>>135591977
Statistically speaking, you're a loser compared to your peers if you're actually a poor boomer.
>>
>>135600115
The solution is to let Russia keep destabilizing yurope
>>
>>135584547
Honestly the worst generation in Western history.

They should be gassed right now.
>>
>>135584981
I suspect as inflation increases Whites will combine their wealth and live in more tight knit families because it will be a more cost effective way to live, entire families in one big house instead of individual family units living in smaller houses. Much like beaners do now. This will make us more family oriented too as well.
>>
>>135600331
How were their parents anybetter
Their modern post war ideas is what created the boomers
>>
>>135598652
>>135599210

true and true, I keep telling them; YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW and they keep telling me GO GET A JOB YOU LAZY BUM!
>>
>>135600115
Wtf when did they change the flag to blue and yellow for Novorossiya?
>>
>>135600313
Russia is western colony kid. There are no such called "russian power". Russian oligarchs store their money in European and American Banks and send their kids to American colleges. And in fact russian government is just American and European puppet.
>>
>>135600479
They changed flag in 1991 after falling of ussr?
>>
hard time make for hard people,,, Looks like you snivelers aint hard enough!
>>
>>135599465
> As someone who works in fine dining
youre a busboy at a country club.

> who has refined tastes
that looks like a question, and the answer is NOT YOU.

> I eat more fruits and vegetables than most people
youre supposed to be scraping the plates into the bin, not crouching behind the prep counter eating the table scraps

> limit my intake of sugar, meat and processed foods.
meats are the primary source of umami
sugar is one of the building blocks of flavour "processed foods" is ALL foods, except raw fruits and vegetables.

Protip: cooking is a "process" that turns ingredients into food.
all good food is "processed" to one degree or another. even the skilled knifework of a sushi chef is a "process" that turns fish into sashimi

get back to work pablo, table 8 has their check, we need that table cleared.
>>
>>135600540
So you're saying Russia is run by Jews? Entirely possible.
>>
please guys, you are being very hard with boomers. They are old people and deserve some respect.
>>
>>135600365
Yep. And there is no shame in that. Actually, that's how families survived and prospered for thousands of years. It has only been the last 60-70 years in the U.S. that we think children are successful only if they move out and carry their own debt.
>>
>>135600688
Some of people in government have Jewish surname's, yes. In fact Russia is run by West.
>>
>>135600749
You are correct, more tight knit families is a far better survival strategy. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas, grandpas all in one big house.
>>
>>135599165

At least millennials take responsibility for their queer, gender confused children, why do you refuse to take responsibility for the way you raised your "spoiled" children to whom you failed instilled values of life?! It's like all that COKE that you boomers sniffed turned your brain into mush that you can't even articulate complaints sent in your direction and do what modern SJW and that type of degenerates do today by screaming RACIST/BIGOT/NAZI when they have no valid argument
>>
>>135598478
There's a 2 year minimum to cover suicide. Google it if you don't believe me, had a coworker do it. And yes he's dead and his shitty wife got the money and fled the country to Australia.
>>
>>135586262
>attacks Gen Y
>Literally describes Boomers and their protégés: Millenials.
KYS, old man
>>
Man, this thread makes me glad my parents are Gen X.
Love my grandmas and all, but holy fuck.
>>
The thing I hate most about being a boomer in this thread are all the fucking CAPTCHAS. That's totally a millennial idea. ; )
>>
>>135600943
Uhh anon, Gen Y IS Millennials.
>>
>>135600448
They won't reap shit. We'll foot the bill, not them. As for us, it will probably fall apart in our lifetime. At least we can have fun exhuming them en mass.
>>
>>135585989
I wonder too. My late grandfather was on the ground in Korea as a Marine. US politicians fucked the soldiers over during that war. He saw many of his peers die a dirty death when China intervened, and sent countless meat shields over. So many people died needlessly brutal deaths. He only talked about it a couple of times, and when he did, he choked up. Governments don't care about foot soldiers.
>>
File: 1477024851854.gif (2MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1477024851854.gif
2MB, 448x336px
>>135584547
>>135584547
you don't even know the worst thing we did, we used up all the fun in america in
the 70s. we literally partied so hard that never before and never after will be any
more fun and the lame assed shit your allowed to do in your police state of today is
not fun at all its just enough to keep you working fr the jew till you die. .
>>
>>135585095
>kowtow
that word isn't hyphenated
>>
>>135590813
To be fair having a high IQ doesn't mean you make good choices.
>>
>>135601314
Hell yea, THAT we did do.
>>
>>135599955

very few did and those that did are seeing their kids living good lives right now and bitching how their peers are retards and can't get good jobs but fail to realize that thanks to their "smart" forward thinking parents is why they are successful today vs majority. Don't look at how ell minority is doing and attribute success to that but rather look at fails of majority and figure out what is the cause of that. There is always going to be 20% of success but what attributes for 80% of failure? And if so, why don't we just cull those 80% of retards at earlier stages of life and not deal with the problems?
>>
>>135594626
So you had it way easier with an abundance of opportunity and it was still hard for you, so why don't you understand how much worse it is now? Should be an obvious step of logic. But you'll continue to deflect and excuse yourself like all boomers do.
>>
File: 1501349105081.gif (5KB, 474x471px) Image search: [Google]
1501349105081.gif
5KB, 474x471px
Thanks Baby Boomers
>>
>>135600137

you are an exception to the rule, you're the 1% that everyone talks about, be happy, enjoy, you must have done some good karma in your last life unlike the rest of us 99%!
>>
>>135600943

>KYS, old man

29 years old, just not a fuck-up like everyone else under 40.
>>
>>135601314
So true.
Free love=AIDS, antibiotic resistant STI.
Tune in drop out=do drugs to work harder/focus or received anxiety from work
Hitchhike=Uber or Taxi
Trust no one over 35=live in parents basement forever
Can easily get a job=resume vortex abyss
>>
>>135601767
Fdr gave us the highest debt as a % of gdp in history
Then as a parting gift the (((greatest generation))) just hyper inflated it away in the 70s
>>
>>135601245

that's what they are telling us in hopes we'll fall for their scheme! in reality laws clearly state that CHILDREN ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEBTS OF THEIR PARENTS! you see these questions asked on reddit finance subs regarding paying off debts of their parents with sudden deaths of a bread-winning parent. Most of these boomers are running these insurance/credit/loan schemes and it'll come a point where kids will refuse to pay the bills and liquidate properties before banks can get their hands on them is when they'll pull a choke on boomers and demand payment before death. They all organized and decided to dumb down (sacrifice) a generation to life off of as an experiment and didn't bother or couldn't change the laws in their favor since internet happened too fast and they didn't expect to live well into 90's
>>
>>135584981
>I wonder, in 20 years after the boomers are all dead, who are the millennials who will still be living in their parents' basements blame then?
They will be kicked out of the basement because their boomer parents signed away their homes in a reverse mortgage deal.
>>
>>135601686

60-70's turned their brain to mush, they still live in the 50's where knocking on CEO door and demanding a job and take no for an answer is how you move forward in life
>>
>>135602422
Not me. Fuck no. I'll sign my house over to my kids and I will live in THEIR basement. Well actually I don't have a basement but I'll put a yurt on the property or one of those little houses or a camper or something. Just fuck now. Uncle Sam is not getting my kids' inheritance and neither will Big Medicine.
>>
>>135599447
>he proposes populistic bullshit (not solutions)
>Problem: Undesirables are pouring into the nation at an alarming pace.
>Solution: Build a wall
Sounds like a solution to me. It's a solution that works great for Israel.

Illegals cost us more each year than it would cost to build the wall. It practically pays for itself.
>>
>>135602318
they'll just ask for a bailout, and the boomers in office will give it to them. Obama is gen X. They are both cut from the same disgusting cloth. Our people will ferment soon, but it will be a very different creature. Our future is a lot more desperate.
>>
File: better_time.jpg (109KB, 643x552px) Image search: [Google]
better_time.jpg
109KB, 643x552px
>>135602742
Props to you man. But you have to notice these sorts of trends among other people in your generation.

I'm a millennial and by most metrics I'm doing extremely well compared to my peers. I'm debt free, have amassed enough funds to cover my living expenses for a year if I lose employment, and have started trying to invest my disposable income to grow my net worth. Like many of my peers, all that I want is a simple home and a loving family in a safe neighborhood. But the cost of homes have inflated at a rate FAR beyond the median income. Safe neighborhoods are quickly becoming a thing of the past as rampant immigration and subsidization of criminal producing single mother niggers has changed the demographics of the nation to one that is far less safe. Worst of all, marriage is statistically more likely to rob me of half of everything that I own and continuously drain my earnings perpetually into the future than it is to produce a happy family.

Blanket statements aren't fair, but forgive me for feeling malice in my heart towards the people who took a world that was a near perfect fit to my view of a utopia and sold it all away for their own benefit.
>>
>>135599113
I'm in an almost identical position to you (still working on the children part) but you need understand that if America collapses and the guns come out, we are all fucked beyond comprehension.
>>
>>135604679

>Blanket statements aren't fair, but forgive me for feeling malice in my heart towards the people who took a world that was a near perfect fit to my view of a utopia and sold it all away for their own benefit.

You seem to use a lot of passive voice when you are explaining why your situation is tough. Your neighborhood may not be safe, your marriage may end in divorce. You don't have any control over how these things turn out?
>>
>>135599165
You ruined this country with letting psychopaths like Lyndon Johnson and Jimmy Carter institute Marxism and forever fuck the demographics in our country. Does the Immigration Act of 1965 ring a bell?

Go to hell. I'm smarter than all of you in my industry (real estate finance) even without the MBA because straight white males cannot get accepted into the elite programs and the tuition costs over 2x what you bought your first home for.

Look at the multiple of average home price to average household income, and begin to understand just how bad you ruined our future.
>>
>>135604930

>I'm in an almost identical position to you (still working on the children part) but you need understand that if America collapses and the guns come out, we are all fucked beyond comprehension.

Good! We need to be fucked. Life is too easy and we are too soft, as the incessant whining of our generational peers on this very thread indicate.
>>
>>135599390
Immigration Act of 1965 and the implementation of the Federal Reserve destroyed this nation.
>>
>>135605241
>Life is too easy and we are too soft,

that's why I can't wait for collapse that boomers keep pushing away by bailout and more national debt and want shit to hit the fan now so I can go and murder all of them in public squares! They want us to fight each others like nigger babies do but I AM NOT FALLING FO THAT SHTIC! we're living in 2017 that's 17 years past 2000, that's almost 40 years past 1990 YOU OLD FUCKS!
>>
File: Final Presidential Election.jpg (46KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
Final Presidential Election.jpg
46KB, 1000x990px
>>135584547
>majority vote for the chaos candidate
>bad people
Pick one and only one.
>>
File: boomers.webm (532KB, 340x187px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.webm
532KB, 340x187px
>>135584547
>>
>>135584547
1963 born here.
I'm absolutely NOT a boomer, I identify as gen X.
I hate boomers, my parents were, not me.
Real boomers : 1940-1959
>>
>>135604679
Buy physical gold, 5.56 ammunition, and a few quality AR-15's as an insurance policy while you can. Don't put every dime into the S&P 500 - this is not a sustainable market...
>>
>>135605241
Don't glamorize social collapse - look at Venezuela right now. Have you ever killed someone? Lived for 24+ hours without food?
>>
>>135584547
Don't forget about all the immigrants they brought in from every corner of the earth, people from Tibet to the islands of Polynesia and everyone else in between.
>>
>>135605813

Believe me, I'm not glamorizing it. It's going to be painful, and ugly, and it's going to result in a lot of suffering and death both for and at the hands of otherwise good people.

But not everything that is necessary is sunshine and rainbows, and this is not only necessary but inevitable.
>>
>>135605641
Millennial here, I absolutely hate gen x. You're a bunch of nigger loving faggots, and the generation before you was as well. Don't worry, we'll bring back segregation and genocide and fix this world.
>>
>>135604679
This has been one of the best threads I have ever engaged in on any forum. You have all given me a lot to think about. Life IS hard for everyone, no matter their age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, gender, etc. Hell I've known some very wealthy people whose problems I would not trade for the world and I have never known anything I would call Utopia. But You sound like you have some smarts, and more importantly, common sense. These two traits combined with hard work will always serve you well. And of course I forgive you for feeling malice toward my generation; doesn't even need to be said, for truly, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12
>>
>>135606496
Gen X was actually pretty cool, it was the generation after them that were the pussies.
>>
>>135606256
Agreed. What's really sad is how all of this anger is mainly directed across party lines and racial divides instead of towards the politicians. It is unbelievable how congress continues to legally insider trade and utilize their own special hyper luxurious health insurance with little to no backlash.

I think the eventual stock market crash could cause shootings of politicians and other serious happenings. The American middle class needs to openly revolt against the Marxist politician platform before they militarize the lower class against us...
>>
>>135606803
Yes, yes, yes, and YES.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 750x749px
>>135584547
Putting a blanket on all boomers is a nieve mistake M's continue... Around me im discusted how some/ many boomers raised there kids( movie ET) never had a job as a kid, had all the toys( spoiled) no work ethic, no courtesy whatsoever. At the gym. All tat bun hair dicks wearing tank tops spending half time looking at their brains, called iphones before or between sets when all i want to do is my sets and get out. The girls..... Friendly?!! No personality, period. Dont flatter yourself girl fks, i dont want anything from you. Casual friendly conversation about anything. Socializing, you fks have no concept or havent developed any of that behavior?!??!! This should be developed by age ten! Raised in caves? Did you ever sit down at the dinner table together with your family or did you have two moms or dads?!!
Im just getting starteD.....
Throw your phone out, pick up some real books and start learning to read and write again. Learn the art of serving others in between working your ass off with a real job or jobs which could be anything requiring a w2. Stop drinking and smoking doobies and drugs and stop eating kale! Spend a weekend a month and visit a retirement home and listen to some elders that has lived a life
A learn some real advice and wisdom. The love hate song( why do you think they call it dope?)
>>
>>135606496
I was a nigger loving faggot when I was young because the brainwashing from boomers was huge.

I'm now full redpilled and I try to redpill next generations around me.
>>
>>135584547
Forgot to say destroyed self discipline,patience and respect.

"Forget cutting your hair and dressing well maaaan. That's for our square war veteran Dads". Crocs and baggy 6 million pocket cargo shorts are the new tie dye and hair.

"This modern design stuff is far out, let's rip down the old town hall for this brutalist cube"

"Johnnys a handful with his (((ADHD))) (aka being a boy) better just pump him
full of meds to make my life easier"

"Tradition and rules are bad because our hardass lame parents embraced them."

It was a generation of ultra affluent edge lords with daddy issues and we are fucked because of them.
>>
>>135605641
>>Real boomers : 1940-1959
What?!? Does that mean I'm not really a boomer?
(Born 1961) Never really understood what Gen X meant, tho, either.
>>
Boomers are the second biggest problem on this country. Second only to the liberal cuckolds, my father spent the 70s acting young and doing drugs. His brain has been completely altered because of this. He never taught me anything, and always comes to my house for money. He uses the money to get my older half brother out of trouble. My earliest memory of him was him talking to a nigger about drugs. I have no respect for anyone older than me, and the rest of you should not. Forge your own destiny and let the cancer of this country die off.
>>
>>135590379
I know a couple of gen X that are ridding on that boomer wave. Some have fucking only a BA in EE and one that has it in CE and they have fucking leadership postions in Boeing and raytheon. Its funny as fuck because they have both been asked to hire people and the fucking stories about how inadequate they feel against all these new people trying to get entry level jobs is fucking laughable.
>>
>>135599447
huh. I didnt know there were other fake flags I could fly. Neat.
>>
File: 1380821646997.jpg (19KB, 219x244px) Image search: [Google]
1380821646997.jpg
19KB, 219x244px
>>135584547
>tfw maybe one family member that could be considered a baby boomer
>literally everybody else is before or after that generation
>>
>>135599165
>Keep pissing and moaning that the previous generation didn't leave things the way you think you're entitled to have them
Meanwhile the jews amass wealth at an astonishing rate because they keep things in the family. Yet boomers kicked their kids out of the house instead of letting them build wealth and take care of a house that they should inherit and be incentivized to take care of while they're living in it.

A lot of millenials are lazy, but a lot of them are lazy because there were no opportunities in the first place and they just said fuck it and gave into the laziness. Boomers fucked up Gen X, and Gen X didn't know how the fuck to parent. But it's all rooted with the boomers.
>>
>>135607745
In fact you and me are on the limit boomer/gen X
It's depend on how you identify, likee for genders (I'm kidding for genders)
I clearly identify as gen X because I was 20 during the 80's.
Boomers were 20 during the 60's and 70's and have done all the hippie shit.
>>
>>135607195

M's want to listen to wisdom and all Boomers (most) say that stop being lazy and get a job! Most boomers don't know the truth about life and what is really important since those who were supposed to teach them that died in war (best ones always die first)
>>
>>135609568
Well hell, now I am having an identity crisis. ; ) I was a wannabe hippie during the 70's but I was in my teens. Remember how 70's music sucked? It was either retro to the 60's or do dat disco. "Uh Uh Uh Stayin' Alive."
>>
>>135584978
It wasn't lost, it played out as intended.
>>
>>135588356
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false-flag operation. And North Vietnam was more nationalistic than communistic. The war between the French and Vietnam was like the war between USA and Britain. And the Vietnam War was like America's Civil War. I don't see why Americans would support the war.
>>
>>135608623

these are the type of post I wish boomers would reply to but they don't because they have no valid arguments they can backup besides saying STOP BEING LAZY, GET A JOB, MOVE OUT OF MY BASEMENT!
>>
Gen Y really are their parents children so if boomers have issues with millenials they should have a good look in the mirror.

I know its a meme to say that gen z are going to super conservative but i don't think it matters. Gen Y are going to have huge voting power as the children of the boomers and it worries me a bit based on how they vote. Hopefully when they start to inherit shit from their parents they will settle down a bit with the socialism
>>
>>135610096
You got a point.
Hippie music is clearly boomers music.
Hard rock, punk, and ska/new wave is clearly gen X (not even sure for punk)
But disco????
OMG i remember have seen saturday night fever in england in 1978, I was underage and manlet, I succeded to see it because all my pals (we were 15 or 20) said to the woman at the entrance : "if he don't enter we don't enter" and they needed to sell tickets ...
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.