[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Whoever knows how to take, to defend, the thing, to him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Egoist_anarchism.png (1KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
Egoist_anarchism.png
1KB, 324x216px
"Whoever knows how to take, to defend, the thing, to him belongs property." "What I have in my power, that is my own. So long as I assert myself as holder, I am the proprietor of the thing." "I do not step shyly back from your property, but look upon it always as my property, in which I respect nothing. Pray do the like with what you call my property!".
>>
Truly the purest anarchy. But not a pragmatic model for society.
>>
>>135582297
>Whoever knows how to take, to defend, the thing, to him belongs property
So, can the government participate in this game?
>>
>>135584458
They already are. Everybody already is. Most just don't realise it.
>>
"purest anarchy", possibly, but unfortunately it almost inevitably turns into ARCHY almost immediately, as those with strength or numbers rule over those without, ie it is a temporary, unstable state that defaults to worst ARCHY.

Hence why Ancap is superior: the NAP is not truly imposed on anyone, since if you happen to disagree and wish to agress people, you may...as long as you are willing to face the consequences of being agressed in return (and no self consistent morality can be made that allows one to agress another but doesn't allow the other to defend themselves if they choose). In the other hand, it is the least arbitrary, least imposing rule so far discovered that creates a potentially stable society.
>>
Though, at the end of the day, OP might equals right is the underlying rule of the universe.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.