[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I'm not from /pol/. Just visiting. I understand your whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm not from /pol/. Just visiting.

I understand your whole alt-right agenda and such. Nonetheless, why the fuck would you vote for someone who is trying to speed up environmental catastrophe? I'm not just talking about global warming but nuclear catastrophe too.

Wouldn't it be more alt-right of you just to kill yourselves? Isn't giving someone nuclear codes so they can blow you up a few years down the road the lame way to go in comparison to just taking charge of your own destiny and shooting yourselves?

Why did you do it, /pol/? Why did you vote for him?
>>
Because we want to see the world burn.
>>
>>135581860
>the year is 2019
>world hasn't burned
>everything is really fucking stupid now
>>
>>135581763
>Just visiting.
>I understand your whole alt-right agenda and such
I voted for him because you're here telling us what "we" are, and what "we" think, and presuming "our" motivations.
it's not safe here for people with your delicacies.
>>
>>135581763
If you're talking about the Paris deal then that was a scam. Billions of money to African warlords and Chinese to "build solar panels"
>>
>>135581763

Trump isn't "trying to speed up environmental catastrophe".

I support him because those who oppose him are antihuman insectile psychopaths and the worst monsters to ever exist. You are something far worse than Nazis.
>>
I voted for Trump because he's the only president that speaks like a real person instead of some hoity toity rich folk
>>
>>135581763
>global warming
The Paris deal will do literally nothing so long as China stays out of it. Factory too polluting? It'd be cheaper to just move it to China than fix the pollution.

>Nuclear catastrophy
Right, I'm sure Kimmy and Hillary would be best friends and she would be able to mend the half a decade divide between north and south in a weekend.
>>
>>135581763
Because you faggots keep telling me I'm a shitty person for thinking freely. Also supreme court, healthcare, immigration, and tax reform.
>>
File: rambo.png (318KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
rambo.png
318KB, 366x366px
>>135581763

Oh look it's the "we can't let him get nuclear codes!" poster again...

Newsflash dummy: There is no person that I trust more with nuclear codes than DJT. Suck it.
>>
>>135588442
This is what it was for most people I think.

Not from USA, but followed the election closely and the US media in general and every single time it was "people who support trump are bigots!" and "they are just dumb country hicks!" and that annoyed every single person who has any semblance of intelligence and doesn't follow the SJW doctrine. The media was insulting the intelligence of its citizens day after day and then wondered why they all got fed up and voted for Trump. SJW'ism is a mental illness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.