[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chinese guy here, why do you guys hate us so much? i understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 42

File: 1338790058269.jpg (372KB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1338790058269.jpg
372KB, 1600x1073px
chinese guy here, why do you guys hate us so much? i understand that our government is not perfect and that not every one of us are upstanding citizens, but cmon guys, us individual chinese people arent that bad, we generally try to stay out of whitey's way and when we immigrate to other countries, we know we are guests there. we don't commit crimes, we don't mouth off, we don't go around with banners saying chinese lives matter when one of our kind are mistreated in a foreign country. i guess what im asking is, why do you hate us? what did i, an individual chinaman, ever do to you?

AMA if you want.
>>
we dont
>>
>>135557047
>>
Your women become absolute degenerates when they come to the US, for some reason retain none of the historical Chinese honor and conservatism
>>
>>135581072
Wasn't that guy ran over by the tank a few seconds after this picture was snapped?
>>
>>135581128
china hate threads are posted nightly, i scroll through them once in a while, i'm not going to lie, a lot of the things you guys say about us do hurt our feelings.
>>
>>135581072
make bad products
>>
>>135581072
we don't hate you
>>
>>135581072
brown people aka the majority of US flags hate you because they realize your government will genocide them over dwindling global resources
>>
>>135581072
I just hate how you use our housing as a way to get rich.

Also millennial Asians who grew up in the west are becoming SJW's and complaining about whites on campus.

The left is manipulating you guys against us and some of you are taking the bait. It just makes us want to get rid of all of you.

Cant you be Chinese in China? Its not our fault you over populated your country into the state it is currently in. Same goes for the Indians.
>>
>>135581227
many of them are away from their parents for the first time.
>>
>>135581072
>why do you guys hate us so much

Communism.
Pure and simple.
>>
You're flooding some white countries and are extremely rude. Chinese tourists are even worse than hispanics in terms of rudeness. Also asian girls in america are somehow even more degenerate than our own women.
>>
>>135581227
Chinese women are spoiled by the domestic sausage fest. Grossly overvalued pussy behaves in predictable ways all over the world
>>
>>135581387

us buying houses do not mean that you can't also buy houses.
>>
>>135581373
makes sense i guess
>>
>>135581072
stop eating dogs
>>
>us flag
cucked
>>
>>135581878
most chinese people have never eaten dog in their life. it's only a delicacy in some backwards places.
>>
>>135581600
except it means exactly that.

the game you play isnt just buying houses, its raising the market value to make them unaffordable.

it's a pump and dump game, you buy, only sell for higher, normal people cant buy, then you sell all at once in a crash and take the money and go to the next country.

however the sjw thing the other anon mentioned is far more of a problem. please solve that.
>>
>>135581128
Fbpb, assuming that you aren't a LARPer we just hate your gov't
>>
>>135582076

there is literally nothing stopping you from playing the same game.
>>
Also, despite being socially retarded, asians often try to join white social groups rather than sticking with their own or bothering someone else.
>>
>>13558107>pic related
How do chinese know about tiannamen square protests/massacre?
>>
>>135582374

would you rather have us join the negro instead?
>>
>>135582545
chinese people don't exist in a vacuum, the government is not as good at controlling information as it used to be. (i'm posting from outside the country though)
>>
>>135582549
in the gas chambers? yes.
>>
>>135581072
You guys are alright, do you eat fucking dogs tho?

>That's subhuman tho
>>
>>135582648
why do you hate us so much? what did i personally do to you?
>>
>>135582657
most chinese people have never eaten dog in their lives, its a stereotype that won't die. dog eating was wide spread during famines and only remain a delicacy in certain limited places.
>>
>>135582339
pumping and dumping our housing market is something only the rich can afford to do.

and the rich from china come here and do it.

normal people from here or from anywhere cannot afford to buy a 1.4 million dollar 1 bedroom apartment or house in sydney mate. You know who's fault that is?

why do you fight this? just accept what youre doing and change if you want to get along.
>>
>>135581275
shill psyops, faggot. you have to ignore divide & conquer posts. the powers that be are trying to drive wedges between everyone and force us all into a massive set of wars--the u.s. will get both a race war and a civil war, while simultaneously fighting in ww3.
be cool, chinaman.
>>
>>135582808

then throw out your cucked government, isn't it their job to protect you?
>>
>>135581072
Kill a commie for mommy.
>>
File: tank-man.jpg (2MB, 3737x2667px) Image search: [Google]
tank-man.jpg
2MB, 3737x2667px
>>135581072
why does everyone post the cropped version?
>>
>>135582942
who is shilling and for whom?
>>
File: tank-man2.jpg (259KB, 990x653px) Image search: [Google]
tank-man2.jpg
259KB, 990x653px
>>135581072
>>135583064
or maybe from a different angle?
>>
>>135583124
heres video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
>>
>>135583018
We don't hate you
/thread
Your government treats you like animals
Stop browsing /pol/ if you want honest normal opinions about things, this place is an echo chamber that we go to to remove ourselves from the stupidity of the leftist media in US
>>
>>135581072
I don't like that you guys are replacing us.

http://www.baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170626-gwz3ow.html
>>
File: Jiaming Chen.png (29KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jiaming Chen.png
29KB, 500x200px
>>135581072
Hmm. Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>135582549
By flooding my country, you have already joined the negro. You are a spiritually dead people and have nothing to offer on an individual or societal scale. Go back to your large homeland and be among those who appreciate and understand you.
>>
File: normalday3.webm (1MB, 248x428px) Image search: [Google]
normalday3.webm
1MB, 248x428px
>>135583064
why does everyone post the ancient version?
>>
>>135583255
:( im sorry, i wish i could tell them to stahp but i don't have a phonebook to every chinese person. why not do something about it on your end though? like getting rid of that cucked government or demand restrictions on immigration?
>>
I don't hate Chinese but I do hate commies and so by proxy the Chinese reputation is tarnished. It doesn't help that there are over a billion of them and many hundreds of millions come from places that have barely begun to be civilized.
There are also many examples of them seeing their own people run over or injured and no one helps the victims or passerbys acting indifferent to it. It makes those acting with indifference seem subhuman to a westerner's eyes.
Finally, Hong Kong and Taiwan seem leagues ahead of mainland China in every aspect and worthy of respect, but China continually illegally claims those places as mainland territory. No one wants to see Hong Kong and Taiwan infected with mainly Chinese PRC culture.
>>
>>135582682
drew breath you slit eyed yellow fuck.
>>
>>135581072
I support the China hate threads. It'll shame them into making a change. Muh famiry honor and whatever.
>>
>>135581267
No he was pulled away by some people that were worried he'd get run over.
>>
>>135582682
We don't hate you at all.

Your women are also great btw, dating a Chongqing girl right now.
>>
>>135581072
Stop deep frying live dogs and well talk. The Taiwanese don't pull that shit.
>>
>>135583018
you guys pay our government so they dont protect us.

literal chinese economic war to take australia. Why do you think china is our number 1 enemy yet we're putting chinese on public advertisements and selling our strategic ports to chinese companies.

you guys are literally attacking us, don't sit there and say "why do people hate us??" when you're fine with all this apparently.
>>
>>135581072
Chankoro fucking shit
>>
>>135583633
literally one village out of 1.3 billion people
>>
>>135583255
You should care more about your ethnic homeland than a prison island your ancestors were sent to.
>>
>>135581072
Fuck you, chink traitor dicksucker
>>
>>135583389

by joining your country legally, we pay taxes. doesn't that mean we contribute?
>>
>>135581072

>cmon

LARP better
>>
>>135581072
I for one dont hate you chinese. I Have great respect for your rich culture. Is just some worry with how powerful yet repressive the communist chinese gov is. But hope you become a good counter for Merica domination.
>>
File: Fan-Bingbing.jpg (440KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fan-Bingbing.jpg
440KB, 1920x1200px
>>135581072

No hate here for you chinkanon, you got some good food and your women are hot as fuck too.
>>
>>135582808
That's something you should talk to your corrupt lawmakers about. Whining to chinks on a mongolian basket weaving forum ain't going to accomplish shit.
>>
>>135581267

Depends on the universe you're from. In mine he died. I've watched the video of him being ran over when I was a kid, but in this universe timeline he was saved.
>>
>>135583749

>1/3 of adults reaching age 30 as virgins
>>
>>135583817
No you diminuitive ape. We can pay our own taxes. That is the least of our concerns. Your presence is the problem, and the fact that your stunted brain jumps to money as a primary form of contribution demonstrates how little you have to offer.
>>
>>135581072
These people at /pol/ are idiots and/or delusional. For actual facts go to history and humanities.
>>
>>135581072
You're alright mate, sometimes the country/flag banter gets too harsh.
But that's all it is, just talk.
I'm sorry we've made you feel that way.
>>
>>135582061
Well put a stop to it until you do we will see you as worse than animals...just like you see us all as gunsligners
>>
>>135584166
we don't see you as gunslingers at all, we see you as what rome could've been.
>>
>>135584100
cheers bro
>>
>>135583906
the thread is a chinese person asking why people hate them.

i'm being kind by answering. also see >>135583646
our lawmakers are paid off publically not secretly by rich chinese.
>>
>>135584013
>3/3 adults getting assfucked by their government
>>
And stop being so goddamn cheap with the utensils and duck sauce
>>
>>135583689
Make you a deal not that either of us is in a position to negotiate. You wipe the Uyghuir off the map and we're even.
>>
>>135581072
I dont hate you at all. I actually admire a great deal about Asians, especially the Chinese.
>>
>>135581072
don't worry about what some anonymous losers say about your country. Meetup photos gives a good indication of who you are talking to. Most of the 'whites' on here are larping indians or fat neckbeards
>>
>>135584025
really? because it seems like there's a budget crisis every year. how else are we supposed to contribute? we are too small to fight for your army, you don't think we are good enough to enter politics or entertainment, literally the only thing we can do is put our heads down, work hard, and pay taxes.
>>
>>135581072
As a STEMfag the Chinese steal trade secrets and rip off research all the fucking time, so that's another thing. Plus they took er' jobs with regards to factory work, because workers are treated and paid like shit in China.
>>
>>135584302
thank you for your response, though i really wish you wouldn't hold it against individual chinese people for the way your housing market turned out, many of us are decent people and i hope one day you can see that.
>>
the chinese in this thread have no sense of personal responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>135582339
Yeah there is retard.
We don't have slave trade money from our sweatshops like you do.
>>
>>135584472
On that note besides the dogs the man-eating escalators gutter oil melamine milk lead paint Etc we / I don't hate you guys. We Wish Your retarded fucking government would stop supporting the Norks and making random islands in the South China Sea.
>>
>>135584890
thank you for your response. please understand that the people of PRC don't have any say in what our government does.
>>
The Chinese are the natural competitors against America for world influence. Its not that we hate your culture or people so much as we do not want to see a communist-lead world.
And if you think China would do a better job in leading civilization, don't be so naïve. The US has at least been able to hone its skills in world politics since world war 1. The Chinese have literally been contained to their region for millennia.
If China stopped fucking around with Kim Jong Uno Does Tres Quattro maybe we could put aside our differences and fight Islam together. Idk about the rest of the country but i'd be more than happy to allow them influence in Pakistan and south east assai.
>>
>>135584524
No, the only thing you can do is GO HOME. China is huge and could probably use plenty of bilingual individuals. Your spot in this country is a theft and a cancer just as much as the other minorities. Live where you belong, don't be a cultural leech.
>>
Americans are scared of the Chinese. That's literally all there is
>>
>>135584646
a lot of you are decent people. maybe even most of you, I don't know. Still, your rich people do this to countries so that makes people mad.

Also the western born chinese jumping at the chance to become sjws is a far worse problem none of seem to want to say anything about.
>>
>>135585035

thank you for your response.
>>
>>135585108
the SJW thing is kind of a problem but literally none of know what to do about it. we can't openly criticize it because then we get shut down for being shit lords. our parents generation can't do anything because of the cultural barrier. our hands are tied. any ideas?
>>
University is full of Chinese and they cheat on absolutely everything.
>>
Personally I think chinese are alright, they are more well behaved and respectful than niggs and gypsies, at least in this country.
I just think that not helping people in distress is shit-tier, like we see all the time in liveleak videos.
>>
>>135583956
Go get raped and kill yourself, faggot
>>
I will say that this is far better than one of those china hate threads that shills post here for divide and conquer.

If you can represent your country well and make china positive threads on pol it will be a good thing for everyone.
>>
>>135585791
thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>135585013
The geopolitical redpill is that there are objectively no good superpowers. The US has been evil as shit ever since WW2.
>>
File: coffee.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>135581072
Are you a Christian, Chinanon? Do you love the Constitution? Can you speak proper English?
>>
>>135585564
> we get shut down for being shit lords
I know it's not the Asians nature to have a back bone, but you should try it. You're in white country now, we expect you to do more than capitulate like a literal insect.
>>
>>135581275
The spam comes from the same bunch of gook and pajeets. It's literally just infighting of Asians larping as /pol/ picking up some of the old occasional shock threads. It's obvious when they are trying to force their local "insults" that make no sense to Westerners unless you studied their culture or write like retards in broken vertical sentences.
>>
>>135585570
canadian and american universities love that high international student tuition too much to do anything about it. i've seen it happen. professors in universities told to look the other way because the school wants more money. i don't mean to sound like i'm passing the buck here, but chinese cheating in universities is definitely enabled if not facilitated by the universities.
>>
>>135586372
if you read all the posts i made in this thread, you can probably guess that i am western educated. i am not a christian, and i love the constitution.
>>
>>135581072
>individual chinese people arent that bad
Seen this thread already. Seems that the webm spamming threads have finally taught you fuckers that the "HAHAHA WHITEY WE WILL OWN YOUR COUNTRY IN 3 YEARS AND YOU CANT STOP IT" spamming is counter-productive.

/pol/ will defeat any shills, be they Chinese 50cent, CTR nerd virgins or glow in the dark cia niggers.

>when we immigrate to other countries
STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY

>we know we are guests there
Lots of you are benefit tourists. Anchor babies. Phoney marriages, human trafficking. You're all about trying to game our systems... and the great systems of the West are breaking down a bit now thanks to you and other ungrateful minorities taking advantage of our generosity.

Then there's the armies of brainwashed PRC richkids over here to "study" who show no respect to our countries; cheating through school and university and just generally being obnoxious, impolite little shitlords who are unable to learn English properly or interact with Westerners - and they then self-justify this by attempting to look down their noses, getting a kick out of the fact that there are plenty of white people who are poorer than their corrupt Daddies.

>we don't commit crimes
Wrong. Huge amounts of money laundering. Driving offences.

>we don't mouth off
Yes you do. This is another gripe: you fuckers are always critiquing the West, trying to be as offensive and denigrating as possible... pushing that gay meme "baizuo" while also being very thin-skinned about criticisms of China (and not even allowed to criticize it at home either)

>we don't go around with banners saying chinese lives matter
I refer you to what happened recently in Paris (which, by the way, was being stirred up by Communist Party agents)

what did i, an individual chinaman, ever do to you?
Nothing. But your commie mafia brainwashes its people in to hating us. And you're all looking to steal from us because of a fake history view of The Opium Wars. So STOP THAT SHIT.
>>
File: mask.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>135585791
>>135585791
I made one a while back (>>134501078)
>>
>>135586463
This is why (jewish) capitalism is a problem.
>>
>>135581163
t-thanks for the videos
really going to enjoy my stay next month
>>
>>135582771
stop eating dogs, stop denying that you eat dogs.

why do chinks lie and deny every chance they get?
>>
File: upotte.png (110KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
upotte.png
110KB, 600x337px
>>135586557
Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, I'd say I'm fine with you then. You're country is shit though (but it is improving)
>>
>>135586381

then why dont you do something about the white SJWs?
>>
>>135581072
Was the guy in OP's pic based or no?
>>
>>135586463
A bunch just got caught and punished at my school but it won't stop anything. They have a collectivist nihilist culture that doesn't value honesty.
>>
>>135586735
so what do you expect all the non-dog eater chinese to do? admit that they've eaten dog because there was a famine in recent history?
>>
>>135586577
i still don't see what makes us worse than niggers. you're willing to accept detroitification of major cities but a few chinese people buy some houses and you freak?
>>
>>135586635
thank you anon :)
>>
>>135581072
I hate them because they make up like 25% of the university students in Canada and get in with lower grades than Canadian born citizens. All because they're foreign students whos parents have a shit ton of money.
>>
>>135586577
anyway, thanks for your well thought out reply.
>>
File: 1494827670781.jpg (185KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1494827670781.jpg
185KB, 800x795px
>>135586851
I am, I have red pilled at least 5 people in my personal life to the realities of race and gender realism.

I don't really blame Asians for adopting Hollywood culture, it's just Asian's racial nature. Every race is different, and we need our own countries. You guys are the least of our problem though, Jews, Mexicans, black, and Chinese nationals go first - the rest of the Asians can be deported after that.
>>
>>135583956
Say no to drugs
>>
>>135587459

everything you say is true, but doesn't that mean that the real problem is with the lax acceptance standards as applied to foreign students? the chinese students didnt do anything but apply, granted they'll just cheat at whichever university the eventually go to, but your universities had every bit of power to say no.
>>
>>135582076
They're not even close to being the major reason for our housing bubble if you look at the statistics. It is by faaaar white middle aged babyboomers exploiting Howard's horrendous changes.
>>
>>135587123
we should waste them
>>
>>135587166
chinese still eat dogs to this day, is there a reason for it? to the non barbaric chinese congratulations, you aren't in/from mainland china and are 1 step closer to being a decent human being. to the rest though? they can kindly go fuck off, dog eating is just the tip of the chinese shitinpublic-iceberg
>>
>>135588261
Or just let them come, take their money and send them home.
>>
>>135587944
Get the fuck off of pol you leftist shill.
>>
>>135588283
dog eating as a practice is largely de-facto abolished, it remains a practice in some villages and backwards places, the vast majority of chinese people don't eat dog and have never eaten dog. if i have to spend my entire life dispelling one myth, this is probably it. but, if your mind is made up about us being a bunch of dog munchers, then i can't do much about it other than to tell you that your perception is outdated and inconsistent with facts.

i will admit that china could do a much better job of treating all its animals, but caring about animal welfare is a luxury borne of the first world. china's last major famine was only 50 years ago, so forgive us if we are not quite on the same page.
>>
>>135581072
Because you're weak my fellow Asian

What blacks do in America? Rape, steal, kill, basically alpha who don't give a fuck in any way.
What do Americans treat them? They're praised and every white person is afraid of them on the street. They give blacks special attention. They give them free shits

You beta Chinese are submissive thus no one in America show respect to you. You pay taxes and spend money and stay in your line. But nobody likes these boring shits

Remember America is cancerous country you need to play their dirty rule to win their dirty price
>>
>>135587862
Lmao, this is you: "Well if he didn't want to get robbed he should have built stronger doors! He was practically inviting us robbers in, having such cheap locks!" This is why we hate you. You consider exploitation natural and inevitable, just like the jews.
>>
>>135588719

thanks for your feed back, you have a lot of valid points and you are correct in that the chinese are not very assertive.
>>
File: la-poop-02.jpg (49KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
la-poop-02.jpg
49KB, 450x600px
>>135588973
Stop pooing on our lawns.

https://thenanfang.com/asian-woman-caught-defecating-california-residents-lawn/
>>
>>135588857

western capitalism is based entirely on exploitation.
>>
>>135581227
Those Chinese women are dumb and ugly
>inb4 jelly sour grape
Just like when you mention niggers MUH DICK on white women it is always a fat cunt nobody wants. Of course some thug could pick up a dumb good looking whore who's stupid and follow mainstream media

Most Chinese women who ride white dicks is below 3/10 to other Chinese. Yeah you could find some 8s but they will never be accepted by Chinese society again. We don't bother them just let them become """Americans""" it's the only way out for them

If you want to OOGA BOOGA WHERE AZN WIMMIN AT then you're no better than BBC spamming
>>
>>135587299
I don't agree with your characterization.

Look PRC Chinese in Canada; suing the Canadian government because it (finally) ended giving out passports to every single Chinese conman who could scrape a few hundred thousand Dollars together on paper. As if they have a entitlement to live in Canada because they want to.

It's typical behavior of minorities. Quiet and co-operative at first, but get some money and numbers and suddenly we're dealing with enthusiastic embraces of poisonous identity politics (purely as it is seen as useful to you personally without giving a shit about how it harms larger society).

And then this is backed up by an active conspiracy out of Beijing. Communist thugs can and do intimidate overseas Chinese (often by threatening relatives in China) in to doing their bidding, whether its certain kinds of political pressure groups or providing the Chinese state with market/military intelligence.

And then another bunch of "minorities" (organized and agitated by Chinese) suing Harvard, even though it's already 20% Asian while the US population is only 5%. They deliberately refuse to acknowledge that universities may want more than mouthbreathing study robots on campus, noooo it has to be racism because some Chinese kids do well on their SATs but don't get to the university that they feel they are entitled to attend (because they are so smart and white people who invent everything are so dumb, right?). If they win (they won't) they'll be forcing us to degrade our universities to make us more like the shit countries their families escaped from.

In other words, if you move to a country you need to fully embrace the values of that country. It's not good enough to say "but we aren't bothering you" as you cloister in Chinese neighborhoods, speaking Mandarin and trying to use our open political system to change us to suit your selfish goals.
>>
>>135589328
We are currently buried under the weight of a jewish system. You only contribute to this weight, with how you vote and how you lead your lives. If you have to bolster a degenerate societal structure then go do it in your own land.
>>
>>135589444
czech'd, and thank you for your very well thought out response.
>>
>>135581330
This is demand/supply
the west NEEDS cheap Chinese shits. Sure you sheep who under corporation's mind control get mad when your Made in China product breaks. But it's just like in the 80s when japense product was garbage because that's how world wanted it

China could make good quality products. You probably don't know because they never show in your daily walmart shopping list. They're everywhere in the industry. China making cheap broken shit is perfect economy for both the west and china.
>>
>>135581072
No one really cares about China, but if you start going all expansionist, guess what.
>>
Older generation Chinese immigrants, ok, good, wanted a better life and to escape tyranny and poverty

Noveau riche Chinese, loyal to the CCP, we wuz kangs tier thugs and locusts with no understanding and no care of the values that make the west great
>>
>>135587537
No prob man.

Look, here's the thing. I don't hate Chinese in general. I actually have quite a lot of Chinese friends and work with Chinese people. I also really like Taiwan and Hong Kong and the people from there in general.

But the mainlanders are mostly just awful, sneaky, dishonest and resentful people. They have contempt for honesty, decency and democracy. They see it all as weakness and they see our system as something to be gamed; it doesn't even cross their minds (in most cases) that we have something very special built over hundreds of years by people in general being fairly honest and refusing to engage in anti-society activity while bravely calling it out when they see it. I guess they assume we're just lucky or believe the communist nonsense that it's only so nice because we stole from the whole world. So they feel no guilt in not being loyal; they just want to take us for every advantage they can and post pictures on WeChat to show off their new life to their schoolmates and rivals.

We're at a point where Western societies are in real crises and it takes real effort to save it. More and more of us are waking up and standing up and saying "no, fuck you. You don't get to use my guilt to steal from me and permanently wreck my country and culture".

So like I say, if you come here you need to make a sincere effort to integrate. If you hear a Chinese person talking about how shit America is you should do what I do: tell them they should just go back to China.

>oh that's right, it's fucking awful
Well in that case, learn to love the place that you're lucky enough to have escaped to.
>>
>>135589394
>We don't bother them just let them become """Americans""" it's the only way out for them

i always thought this is how the asian-american SJW problem will play out, thank you for confirming my view.
>>
>>135590436

>We're at a point where Western societies are in real crises and it takes real effort to save it. More and more of us are waking up and standing up and saying "no, fuck you. You don't get to use my guilt to steal from me and permanently wreck my country and culture".

i really like this sentiment. cheers anon.
>>
>>135590799
Cheers
>>
>>135588857
At my school there are groups of Chinese students who just go around doxxing and terrorizing and blackmailing people for fun. So now all the good Chinese have to lock up their social media and never talk to anybody. Basically if you add the wrong person, you will get doxxed and have your life picked apart by the entire chink hivemind. The younger Japanese are still naive and trying to adapt to the globalist mindset and have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>135581387
Chinese crushing the housing market is a big lie.
Look at Canada. Fucking cucks literately fooled by Canadian banks and half of Canadian income is drained by their nanny government. Who makes the narrative? Well of course they'd pick an easy target which happens to be Chinese buyer.

Look at Vancouver. Canadian still don't want to look at statics and admit it's greedy stupid boomer who jacked up the price. Chinese buyers are usually introduced by Chinese agents, to Chinese houses, then sell to next Chinese. In this circle it only touches small potion of the market. And buyers from mainland are dumb and rich as fuck they usually get fooled by Canadian Chinese so nobody else is hurt anyway. Canadian bankers trashed their economy then blame it on someone else gees how is this news?
>>
>>135591200
is that limited to canada or are various other western countires following suit? because we seem to be "crushing" housing markets left and right, i always knew that absent extreme social influence, it would be difficult to collapse or even slow down an entire market just by paying an inflated price on a few houses.
>>
>>135591167
that's really fucked, i apologize on behalf of my people.
>>
File: 1498722427049.png (94KB, 620x926px) Image search: [Google]
1498722427049.png
94KB, 620x926px
I don't hate all chinks. But I hate the young arrogant ones who always try to force feed you their WE WUZ bullshit. I had a conversation with a chink at school where I mentioned that the Spanish and British Empires were the most powerful countries in the world back in the day, and this guy gave me the world's most obnoxious eyeroll and ranted about Ming this Qing that. The fucking retard was actually offended by my opinion. Later, imagine my pleasant surprise when I found out that the chinks were not the KANGZ but they were the dick washers back then.
>>
File: chinesehoax.png (277KB, 818x2112px) Image search: [Google]
chinesehoax.png
277KB, 818x2112px
>>135581072
>>135582339
>>135581600
>>135583018

>why do you hate chinese people?

>we may be raising your housing market prices to the point that it's unaffordable for natives within your country, but isn't it your government's job to protect you from our rapacious behavior?

>what impetus do we as chinese people have to be moral if an authority figure isn't imposing morality on us by threat of force?

I think you've unintentionally outlined why I hate the Chinese. You're all literally autistic when it comes to virtue and empathy and as a result you come off as sociopathic.
>>
>>135592081
i agree about the young arrogant ones, they can go get fucked. anyone who says WE WUZ has never cracked a single book on chinese history. there is nothing WE WUZ about our history except for the fact that we overthrow a government once every 100 years on average.
>>
File: MemeMagicka.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
MemeMagicka.png
20KB, 200x200px
>>135581072
dat picture
did he died?
>>
>>135592202

so a government has no duty to protect its citizens?
>>
>>135592081
>Ming Qing dynasty
Trust me most Chinese cringe too when those faggots mention this part of the history
>>
>>135592202
it's just a little rich to hear the white man claim the moral high ground after colonizing much of the world in the last 200 years, not saying i disagree with your overall point, but still.
>>
>>135592470
What happened is not public knowledge as far as I'm aware. His identity is unknown.

Jiang Zemin told a US journalist interviewer that "he was not killed" (I think) but that's the only on the record acknowledgement that he's even a thing from the communist government (as far as I know).

Chances are he died in prison.
>>
>>135583494
Thanks m8. Anyways, Chinaanon as long as you don't like the Chinese gov't we're cool. Just keep in mind, /pol/ hates immigrants of any kind, even useful ones, so don't get all offended. Backlash>reason.
>>
>>135593392
thanks republicofchinanon. ill save my criticism of the government for another thread, i'm just glad i was able to open this thread for some real conversation.
>>
File: 1501117048834.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501117048834.webm
3MB, 480x480px
>>
File: 1501117111956.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501117111956.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1501117162275.webm (909KB, 244x272px) Image search: [Google]
1501117162275.webm
909KB, 244x272px
>>
File: 1501117313924.webm (913KB, 480x880px) Image search: [Google]
1501117313924.webm
913KB, 480x880px
>>
>>135592669
Are you being intentionally obtuse? You've already been told what's wrong with you by multiple people in this thread. You are bewildered by anything other than nihilistic consumption. You see the subverted societies of the west as carcasses to feed on, and in acting on this belief you align yourselves with the jew.
>>
File: 1501117370678.webm (2MB, 608x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501117370678.webm
2MB, 608x404px
>>
File: 1501117417145.webm (1MB, 308x272px) Image search: [Google]
1501117417145.webm
1MB, 308x272px
>>
File: 1501117452897.webm (1MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501117452897.webm
1MB, 480x640px
>>
>>135593654
the west saw china as a carcass to feed off in the 19th century, not saying that what we're doing is right or moral. i'm just saying that your moral high ground really distorts the value of your message.
>>
>>135581275
Oh no guys we've hurt his wittle feelwins x, (
>>
File: 1501117505061.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501117505061.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1501117575139.webm (3MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501117575139.webm
3MB, 800x800px
>>
>>135593903
so for standing up for myself and my people and trying to have an honest discussion, i'm the faggot?
>>
File: 1501117619294.webm (2MB, 356x232px) Image search: [Google]
1501117619294.webm
2MB, 356x232px
>>
>>135593654

and i don't think we are aligning ourselves with the jew, chinese people aren't using the media to turn your women into men and your children into sex objects.
>>
>>135592669

Everyone in this thread from Western countries who isn't Chinese be sure to take notice of what's going on here. It should be obvious to anyone with a soul.

Of course a government has a duty to protect its citizens, just as you as a human being have a duty not to behave rapaciously.

But you couldn't see that I was arguing this- it's a blindspot that the morally autistic have. What you're experiencing right now is known as cognitive dissonance. You cannot reflect on your own bad behavior because in your own eyes you're just playing by the rules, you point to the government and ask "well why isn't your government protecting you from me? Doesn't that make them the actual bad guys?"

This is precisely why you're a sociopath.
>>
>>135581072
You seem OK. Now, for your next lesson, learn to stop being offended.
>>
>>135581072
Soulless dog-eaters. Enough said.
>>
>>135593829
Moral high ground? When have the chinese ever in their much vaunted history ever strove for ideals that even remotely resembled the peaks that white societies have reached? We're in a massive dip right now, the punishment for losing the war with the jews. A difference between us, one of many, is that we have ever tried to reach for the highs of national socialism, for the unknown horizon, and one day for the stars. Asian "golden ages" involve destroying your own fleets and banning advancement. Our failures are many, but at least we have the guts to try at all.
>>135594401
Thank you. You are completely correct.
>>
>>135594401

i see, where was that duty to not to behave rapaciously in the 19th century when your ancestors raped half the world and enslaved the other half?
>>
We don't all hate you. Everyone is a little prejudice, some more than others obviously.
>>
>>135593203

>it's just a little rich to hear the white man claim the moral high ground after colonizing much of the world in the last 200 years

It'd only be a little rich if you learned everything about Western colonization from black Twitter.
>>
File: 1469400767556.gif (509KB, 255x287px) Image search: [Google]
1469400767556.gif
509KB, 255x287px
>>135581072
I don't hate Chinese people at all and I don't really think about you. The average burger feels the same way in my experience, but Americans are scared that we will go the way of Britain since we are so used to being number one. Americans know that our government isn't altruistic (that's why each party is so vehemently opposed to each other right now) and we're scared that an outside power will seek vengeance against the USA for all of the fucked up shit that we have done once said power overtakes us. All that Americans can do is vote for the next potential president that claims that they will fix everything yet the world becomes worse with each subsequent person we elect. It's not out fault, Chinese anon. I blame the shadow JOOZ.
>>
>>135581267
I heard the Chinese goverment literally used this photo as controlled opposition as in "you got yourselves a small win, now get back to work".
>>
>>135581072
>they invade Canada and Australia
>create a bad reputiation for noble asians (Japanese) everywhere
>they fart like its nothing
>steal your seats when you go abroad
>usually shout and are impolite as fuck
>ugly as shit
>Nankin massacre never happened but I wish it had
>>
>>135581072
>chinese guy here, why do you guys hate us so much?
I think that you're a bunch of schemers and cheats, at least while your people still live in China. Your older generations are worse, but you're not in at least my good graces yet.

Maybe its just your corrupt communist government creates a desire within your people that remain there to be underhanded and accusatory.

Also, your endless knockoffs and knockoffs of knockoffs are a joke that the undermines perceptions of China.
>>
>>135594803

>White people +100 years ago did bad things, therefore I have no impetus to behave morally.

Even if this was true, even if Western countries hadn't modernized the entire world by colonizing it, you're still wrong. The immorality of others does not permit you to act immorally.

Mao Zedong killed tens of millions of Chinese. He's responsible for more deaths than probably any human who has ever lived. Does this mean Western countries would be justified in killing an equal number of Chinese? Mao did it, why can't we? Does your government have no responsibility to protect you?

This is why you're morally autistic.
>>
>>135593512
>>135593567
>>135593604
>>135593644
>>135593700
>>135593815

Oh come on, you mean to say you've never been really hammered and eaten a curry and pulled a quick dook somewhere inconspicuous? Fuck off were only human
>>
>>135581072
chinese people eat dogs. i like dogs.
chinese people are liars. they cant say no in business. this is deceitful behavior. it is weakness .

basically, i see Chinese people as deceptive and weak. any country that has been taken over by an essentially totalitarian regime indicates a general weakness in the population

you fuck up your ugly country then invade other peoples country to destroy theirs and then wonder why you are discriminated against.

you praise your country as if its a modern day utopia... if it is, go back and live there
>>
>>135581924
>HK flag
You got cucked even harder
>>
>>135595895
Literally never.
>>
>>135596225
There's a good chance he is a mainland locust.
>>
File: 1492232323891.jpg (3MB, 2506x2997px) Image search: [Google]
1492232323891.jpg
3MB, 2506x2997px
>>135595992
Cheating is the norm in China.
>>
File: 1497772516681.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497772516681.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
>Chinese """people"""
>>
>>135590436
>If you hear a Chinese person talking about how shit America is you should do what I do: tell them they should just go back to China.

chinaman here, the only thing Chinese talk shit about is how boring it is in America. In China the streets are basically alive with activity 24/7, while everything shuts down here once it gets dark.

My relatives who came to the states all left and never came back.

Also, I think everyone has a right to be proud of their lineage and their peoples history. To bash one for being proud is nothing short of jealousy and hypocrisy.
>>
>>135592202
True. Talking about mainlanders, but without a moral authority to keep them in line they descend into pure barbarity and strife. It comes from confucian patriarchal ideas of obedience and hierarchy. Chinese have two modes 1) robot and 2) thieving parasite, depending on whether an authority figure is present, and even then, if the authority figure is itself void of morality, the entire hivemind organically and systematically discards all semblance of morality in turn. I've seen it happen.
>>
>>135596997
>walk into someone's house
>talk shit about how bad it is and how yours is better
>occupants tell you to leave
>accuse them of "jealousy and hypocrisy"

You're chinese all right
>>
>>135581072
i dont hate them but i dont trust them
>>
>>135597251

lol, that's an interesting way to interpret my post. You should work for CNN or something
>>
>>135594013
Yep.
>>
You fucking Chinks are a bunch of soulless insects. You are all parasites who only think of yourselves.

lying, cheating, stealing, and betrayal are all Chink qualities.

I hate you dealing with you fuckers at work your just as bad as those fucking rag head Singh Indians. If I had a button that would exterminate you sub humans i would press it.
>>
File: Laughing_Obama.jpg (62KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Obama.jpg
62KB, 800x430px
>>135581072
LOL. You have to use a VPN because the Chinese Communist Party censors your Internet.
>>
>>135581072
OP was coherent in english therefore I doubt that he is an authentic Chinese.
>>
>>135597866
Friendly tip,

Considering how many centuries of rape and murder the Chinese endured at the hands of the Mongolians, even going as far as to build a wall that is thousands of miles long, and still failing to defend your land, isn't actually something to be proud of. I'd go as far as to say the only real Chinese left are on an Island called Taiwan.
>>
>>135581275
>chinks
>capable of human emotion

i laffed
>>
I do feel regret that the good ones suffer from the actions of the bad, but, really, I didnt hate chinks until i had to interact with them
>>
>>135581072
brazilians dont. your food is nice and china buys all our minerals. Thanks based partner.
>>
>>135599177
i like your food too, but you dont buy our minerals as often then china so we like them better.
>>
File: fucking chinks.png (353KB, 417x347px) Image search: [Google]
fucking chinks.png
353KB, 417x347px
>>135581163
i am glad that someone take care of it while i was banned (again).
>>135581072
i will answer your question and is my point of view cheng.
i hate your fucking country because you are >soulles ants.
>cannibals.
>pollute the planet
>psycopaths(torturing animals because taste better).
>organs harvesters.
>literally dont give a fuck about anyone even kids.
>copycat everything you can
you are nothing more than merely slaves, and the meme about IQ and 1st economy is just that a MEME, having 1 billion of chinks and barely can get same US GDP is actually sad to smug.
and more important pic related, i would be glad if i can kill chinks in any war, you are a cancer
>>
>>135581072
What happened to the guy in pic? Did he get home with his groceries ok?
>>
>>135599918
yeah without his organs, but ya.
>>
>>135598811
actually doing business with chinease is allways good. they allways pay their debts. i had the chance of doing business with lots of chinease they allways deliver the goods / pay for the stuff. stop the mindless hate.
>>
>>135599091
Singapore's got some quality, too
>>
>>135599888
hey dude they are humans too they just dont like showing off their feelings. They are more reserved and do not like to show affection in public.
>>
>>135581072

Chinese people are boring and have no unique characteristics as individuals. They even all look exactly alike.
>>
>>135600211
fuck off cheng
torturing animals for "taste" is not considered normal in sane people.
>>
>>135600409
do you even eat meat ? or are ou a fucking gay ass vegetarian ?
>>
>>135600409
yeah, okay mexico with the fuckin five peso a head dog fights and cock fights
>>
>>135596997
>how boring it is
This is one of the many things they talk shit about. It's only boring because they are unimaginative lazy, cheap-asses that don't speak English and therefore aren't able to integrate with the interesting, living culture and fantastic nature that is all around them.
>almost as if they shouldn't be there in the first place

>Also, I think everyone has a right to be proud of their lineage and their peoples history.
When did I say people aren't allowed to be proud of where they come from? I accurately criticized Mainlanders for being the scum that 90% or so of them are. And by the way, the best place to be proud of your country: your own country.

>To bash one for being proud is nothing short of jealousy and hypocrisy.
>implying I could ever be jealous of Chinese people

>My relatives who came to the states all left and never came back
Good, you should do this too.
>>
>>135600409
also i tortured your mom concha and it tasted sweet!
>>
>>135581072
One of you fucked up my lunch ones, worst week ever
>>
File: 1448663398631.png (204KB, 1715x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1448663398631.png
204KB, 1715x1091px
>>135581072
I don't hate Chinese people at all. Asians are very orderly people, I like that.
>>
File: chink-.png (30KB, 883x837px) Image search: [Google]
chink-.png
30KB, 883x837px
>>135600506
i eat meat,but never fo to buy meat and ask "hey paco give the most tortured cow, because i love the taste and jack it off with the blood and suffering"
,stop excusing your people ling ling
>>135600600
try harder cheng
>>
>>135581072
>chinese guy here, why do you guys hate us so much?
You basically keep to yourselves and don't commit much crime, so no one really cares.
>>
>>135600680
youre being a total tio tomas right now, you know there are nightly mexico hate threads too right?
>>
>>135600773
>us historically hating mexicans for muh white skin , muh culture is better than beaners,muh german heritage
>you know there are nightly mexico hate threads too right
go and enjoy them.
literally i a give a fuck
>>
>>135581072

Because when it comes to integrity in the market place you have none. Theft of products is common place. American workers compete against copies of their own products because Chinese manufacturers are unable to come up with creative ideas of their own. Counterfeits of counterfeits is common place.

Its a pack of losers imitating what they see without regard and in the end putting out an inferior product because they are not making a living off of pride on A product, they just dip their 2 inch dicks in EVERY pot till everything is destroyed.

So that is what I say "fuck Chinks" without remorse.
>>
>>135581072
What is the deal with chinese people and jumping into elevator shafts?
>>
>>135581072
>>135581275
Mongol rape baby
>>
>>135600984
we keep making them because the world keeps buying them.
>>
>>135581072
The last chinese "people" I knew murdered their daughter in their restaurant in North Canton, Ohio.They are a heartless fucking people but thats what happens when billions of humans constantly fuck each other over in a communists run country. Asians in general are just souless.Even the most western of them, the japanese, still call their best fucking friend by their last name.They speak of honor and then kill themselves.The continent of asia, with very few exceptions, is a shithole. They never open their eyes all the way because they are too ashamed to see that in reality they have no hearts and no love.
>>
File: IMG_7062.jpg (274KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.jpg
274KB, 1200x1200px
>>135581072
Op help me. Im being forced to go to china to love with my grandparents by my parents because ive been a neet for the past 9 years.

Its a city called Guangzhou i google imaged it and it looks nice but i dont trust anything on the internet about china. I imagine its only the city center that looks nice and the rest is a village wih farm animals and shits on the streets.

Help me i dont want to go to china
>>
>>135601694
nigger, you were supposed to be working some factory gig like 2 months ago.
I can't believe that it was all one big rie.
>>
OP here, thank you guys for tonight's insightful discussion. I hope some of you genuinely enjoyed our conversation as I greatly did. There are many reasons to be critical of the chinese as a people and especially the government, and I appreciate you all pointing these things out, but rest assured the younger generation of Chinese are working on bettering ourselves so that the world of the future will have a better opinion of us, even if it's an uphill battle. Until next time, gents.
>>
>>135601694
nigger just go, easy girls, good drugs, good food, don't be a fucking ABC.
>>
>>135601925
>>135601805
he is just larping that chink
>>
>>135601925
What do you mean by just dont be an ABC? I know what abc means but what did you mean by it
>>
>>135602026

it means stop trying so hard to be white.
>>
>>135601991
Im not. Trip and video proof
https://youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho
Im scared
>>
>>135602089
Ouch... that's going to be a tough one. I grew up here all my life aside from holiday trips to china but that hardly counts
>>
>>135602089
Is Guangzhou as nice as it looks in google images?
>>
>>135602122
go back to africa
>>
>>135602301
it means give a shit about your heritage and your culture and history, make a concerted effort to learn the language. you're not white and never will be, you can be born in the heart of ausland and people will never see you as one of them because of who you are and what you look like. white history will never be your history, european history will never be your history. so i dont know, be grateful that you at least have a history, cucked as it may be, and culture, awkward as it may be, and embrace it and own it, as many people don't have even that.
>>
>>135601472
no, you make them because there is no such thing as copyright, patent, or IP enforcement in that red flagged shithole.
>>
>>135602680

so youre against the free market and think that markets should be regulated from the top down?
>>
You manipulate currency, amazing wealth you do not have. You use that wealth to acquire resources, you even import food from Africa! Your country is made of workers, your political system is declared communist, while you are, in the end, the most capitalist country i have ever seen.
>>
>>135602863
everything you said other than importing food from africa and communist political system can be applied to america. just sayin.
>>
>>135602652
So i learn chinese in china and read on chinese history and CCP literature? Do i read any of those ancient literature?
>>
>>135601694
This is an old image, newfags.
>>
>>135602863
>You manipulate currency, amazing wealth you do not have. You use that wealth to acquire resources, you even import food from Africa! Your country is made of workers, your political system is declared communist, while you are, in the end, the most capitalist country i have ever seen.
Literally nothing wrong with any of these things.
Also, what does "amazing wealth you do not have" even mean? The whole point of doing business is to make money, money which you don't have.
No wonder your banks went under.
>>
>>135602939
They're ran by the same, so that would be reasonable.
>>
>>135602942
how you pursue it is up to you, but don't be that asian faggot who laughs along when someone says something racist about asians. don't be that faggot that stays quiet when someone says asians cant drive. don't take "youre smart but youre asian" as a compliment.
>>
>>135603318
So uhhh when did you come to america?
>>
>>135602749
there is a difference between someone making a competing product, and someone literally making a copy of your product, thereby skipping the R&D costs. Why invest in making anything new of some other loser is just going to steal it? Or worse sell it with YOUR name still on the box.
>>
>>135603397
when i was 10.

and ESPECIALLY DO NOT be that faggot that can't speak english or chinese but instead uses a faggy mixture. i hate those the most.
>>
>>135581072
(((They))) & their loyal slaves hate and fear the Chinaman because he is successful and doesn't bow down to them, while following their arrogant, immoral,& ignorant demands. Chinamen & women together, strong.
>>
>>135603128
Its real. Proof in video https://youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho
>>
>>135602942

yes do that. so what if you have /pol saying that china is full of bland amoral sociopaths and even if some of their criticisms have some merit, chinese can ultimately work together to fix these issues like this chinese student in USA anon aluded to >>135601860

as much as fob mainlanders have some issues they need to work out, second gen diaspora/ABCs take the cake in the amount of grating self-hate and rudderlessness they exude. why you would choose to embrace that socially marginalized ABC mentality is beyond me rather than embracing a more proud and FOBish mentality.

They won't accept you right away but your chinese face and family background already puts you far ahead of others. Stop being a pussy and why not consider taking an adventure? otherwise you're just gonna sit around being marginalized and shitposting online
>>
>>135603407
i see and understand your point, but i hope you see my point too, that there could not be a counterfeit industry if the whole world was unanimously against counterfeiting goods and absolutely refused to buy any of it. not saying that we're morally off the hook, because even as a chinese person, i still think it's still a shitty low thing to do. but at some point the laws of economics do take over and true quality does survive markets and the test of time.
>>
>>135603614
>second gen diaspora/ABCs take the cake in the amount of grating self-hate and rudderlessness they exude
this is along the lines of what i was trying to convey in
>>135602652
and>>135603318

you put it into words a lot more nicely than i did
>>
>>135582942
This too. (((They))) want to be the only ones in power.
>>
>>135602652
what? no, fuck you

Kid, shed your old identity and embrace the one in the country that took you in. It's Bad Immigrants like quoted anon that give newcomers a bad name. Don't be like the Mexicans, be like the Irish or the Italians.

although yeah it's generally a good idea to try and not be an arrogant dick when going abroad. When in Rome, etc.
>>
>>135604025
i don't see how having pride in your heritage is mutually exclusive with living in a different country and abiding by that country's culture and practice, you can be a proud descendant of chinese people without having to shit in the street.
>>
>>135604025
But as >>135603614 said
>why you would choose to embrace that socially marginalized ABC mentality is beyond me rather than embracing a more proud and FOBish mentality.
Why shed the chinese identity if being an american Chinese identity means being a self hating cuck?
>>
>>135599888
Que pinga te pasa a ti marica. Mexico is literally the China of the Americas.
>>
>>135581072
>why do we hate china
Your country is full of chinese people
>>
>>135585051
*The American government and their stooges* I agree
>>
>>135604265
i think there's a big difference between accepting and embracing your heritage and actually practicing their lifestyle and making their choices. you can be proud of the fact that you're chinese and still disapprove of your fellow chinese's uncouth behaviors such as shitting in the street.
>>
>>135581072
Because you decide to draw a border within our country and create your own 'chinatown' you stuck up pieces of shit. Fuck off back home if thats what you want
>>
>>135604638
>oh look, a merry old englishman talking about borders
>>
>>135585978
You're on the right track the real red pill is that humans are an uncivilized species. Thus, for any relevant period of time it is impossible for humans to be civilized. That is why humans have constantly created and destroyed their own civilizations.
>>
>>135604228
sure it's exclusive
! that's the whole point of America being an "immigrant nation". Roosevelt wasn't all "oh man I miss my Dutch heritage", he was all "fuck yeah America is great"

assimilation is good, assimilation produces happy citizens, assimilation kills identity politics which lead to balkanization

>>135604265
> being an american Chinese identity means being a self hating cuck
I have no idea what this means

don't hate yourself, be Australian or American! Think of yourself in those terms and not "aw geez I'll never be as Chinese as gramma".
>>
>>135603561
kek
>>
>>135604391
keep saying that to you and maybe you will believe it
>>
>>135581072
>we don't commit crimes

yeah, you smelly gooks have no history of stealing the white man's inventions. sure.
>>
>>135604824
Indeed
>>
>>135604920
Que lastima te tengo... you must hate yourself.
>>
>>135604987
just to clear something up, we are chinks, gooks are the koreans. if youre going to use racial epiphets, the least you can do is use the right one.
>>
>>135604987
Chinese flagship smartphone doesn't explode unlike samsung
>>
>>135581072
Hello master, will you be kind to us amerifats when you take over?
>>
>>135603688

I appreciate your stance from a moral stand point.

However often times people do not even know they are purchasing a counterfeit product. If it looks the same, has the original brand name on the box, and is listed on Amazon along side the real ones but for $5 cheaper, most people are too stupid to see what is going on, and just think they got a good deal. Meanwhile the fake they get breaks and they tarnish and blame the REAL company for the problem. So the company that actually initially created the product is left with the tarnished reputation, while the chinese asshat skips away with the money.
>>
>>135581072
Unfair trade deals. Other than that I don't mind China
>>
>>135581072
Go home and take the rest of your fellow chink parasites with you.

>>135581128
Speak for yourself.
>>
Half white half Taiwanese American here

On the subject of Chinese culture, you know, I used to try to think, well at least RoTK is cool, there is some cool mythology and stuff in chinese culture. I read those books and would play dynasty warriors and stuff, and I like video games.

And then I came to Asia and met actual Chinese people and see how scummy and disgusting they are, see all these tourists bumbling around like packs of literal retards, and realize these RoTK characters and such are exactly the same as these cloned pig-face-fish-lipped-insect motherfuckers, and I can no longer think of Chinese culture as anything to be proud about. All the proud heroes were just tyrants and thugs, and all these prized characteristics like loyalty and virtue are a sham.

They all lie, they all cheat, they all steal, they all wear the same clothes, they all have the same glasses and same haircut, they all gossip behind your back and backstab you, they all just try to blackmail and get leverage on you, and worse than that, they want to assimilate you into being like them. They are the zerg. So I can't help but think that all the good things I hear are also just lies, and that their history is virtually meaningless as a result.

There are some good ones I've met but, 90% were just the worst people I've ever met in my life, and I am a worse person for having interacted with them in any way.
>>
>>135605109
but your hoverboards do
and your baby formula is poisoned, and your meat is rats sold as lamb etc etc

be glad that you got out man, seriously. The PRC is not a pleasant place to be in, and not just because of the air pollution. Look up lao gai sometime
>>
>>135581072
your leaders where too smart for our leaders, until god king came into eternal power
>>
>>135581275
>hurr durr they are hurting my feefees
literally who gives a shit ab some acne-ridding nazi-larper thinks of China or chinese? stop crying faggot
>>
>>135604818
i'm not arguing against assimilation here, and i definitely agree with "when in rome". being a self hating cuck means idly standing by and doing nothing when other people trash our heritage, culture, language, or people, or even nodding, agreeing, and laughing along, it's to accept and internalize the notion that being chinese is inferior.
>>
>>135593512
thats impressive.
>>
>>135605089
I dont, that is why i stay in my country and dont need to hide my flag :)
>>
>>135605181

very valid point anon
>>
>>135581072
filthy opportunistic lifeless beings
whats there not to hate?

I hope u all get glassed , and even if u don't , u wont last very long because of your glorious commie party
>>
>>135605366
I didn't actually read your post but i saw your flag.

Can you explain to me why every slant eye country hates japan?

if the slant eyes combined you could become any anime robot you wanted.
>>
>>135605366

thank you for your input, i'm glad you at least arrived at your conclusion after having visited asia and interacted.
>>
>>135605883
POOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>135595082
Good points here.
>>
>>135581275
Dont have to die under a truck today, li?
>>
File: C chop-chop.webm (2MB, 368x640px) Image search: [Google]
C chop-chop.webm
2MB, 368x640px
>>135583428
Not one (YOU), fuck this neovajinas.
>>
>>135605480
China pls read my story and tell me if guangzhou is a good place to stay i dont want to die.
>>135601694
>>
>>135606068
maybe because it wasn't that interesting
>>
File: Man-Head-Tilt.jpg (13KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Head-Tilt.jpg
13KB, 350x262px
>>135605949
Oh, the irony of a chink mocking someone for pooing in public.

>>135589275
>>
File: 917.png (88KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
917.png
88KB, 657x527px
>>135581275
Well it's mainly because china's leaders keep taunting us while forgetting that we are keeping them afloat.Also, some chinese can be anti white so naturally we want to piss them off.It's nothing personal really.
>>
>>135606068
Oh there is you, you took so long to come, in the chink faces
>>
>>135606078
>guangzhou
too many niggers they call it the chocolate town
>>
>>135583529
That's fucking Japanese, not Chink.
>>
>>135583830
Her head is so fucking weird, Look at her face and tell me she's not weird looking.
>>
>>135581072
I like China, I think your communist shithole of a government has ruined multiple generations of people, though.
People need to feel like they own something, and the concept of private property is nonexistent in China, if I'm correct from my observations.
If you could kick that habit, you would become a world superpower overnight.
>>
>>135584013
>3/3 of adults blindly following a guy with a silly-looking hair
>>
>>135606185
well. the leaders don't speak for the people and neither do the anti-whiters. chinese people are overwhelmingly white-friendly, and i hope you meet some of us friendlier ones IRL. i get it's nothing personal, thank you for your response.
>>
>>135590380
Chinks and Koreans are the kangz of East Asia.
>>
>>135606286

private ownership of property is a new concept in china and some caught on faster than others, which created the huge wealth imbalance in the 2000s and 2010s. you're correct in all other aspects, the government hasn't done right by the people for decades.
>>
>>135606227
Will i get harassed regularly in the streets during day/night by black?
I remember in 2007 i went to visit and saw these two really black looking black people with a pretty chinese woman. Looking back she may be a hooker. I thought chinese people hates blacks
>>
>>135605949
>rrrreaaa me roooos good banter

fuck off chink
>>
>>135591167
Why not preserve nationalism to the younger japs instead of adapting to globalist fucking mindset? I remembered one time when I went there, I saw a sign that prohibits Chinks from going there
>>
File: 1481959769287.png (138KB, 901x461px) Image search: [Google]
1481959769287.png
138KB, 901x461px
>>135606314
kek
>>
>>135606553
>india

i know you don't all shit in the streets and our countries have never gotten along historically, but many of us are decent human beings, and we believe the same about you.

i like roti paratha a lot
>>
>>135595419
>Nanking Massacre
>Implying it happened
>If so, minus 300,000 useless chinks in chinkland
>>
>>135601030
That's Korea dipshit.
>>
>>135606619
>Mao killed around 50 million of chinks
Probably he hated chinks more than anyone.
Kek
>>
>>135606286
Having lived there for 6 years, I can testify that people do own things in China. Also the current Chinese government has ruined only about one or two generations, while that is still bad they have aided and lifted the rest out of poverty. Also your observations and bullshit and completely contrary to fact. China is now communist only in government and society and economy is becoming ever more capitalist.
>>
>>135606697
ive seen korea jump on the china hate train too, i guess it's understandable, but i really wish you can see that our cultures share a lot of parallel values.
>>
>>135606538
>and saw these two really black looking black people with a pretty chinese woman. Looking back she may be a hooker.
Let me tell you something about being a savage nigger when noone expects your chimp ways.
>>
>>135605908
We hate the Chinese the most. Any lingering hatred towards Japan is the result of the past, not the present.
>>
>>135606827
>China is now communist only in government
-Which makes the other two parts completely arbitrary.
>>
>>135606681
Manila massacre, minus 100,000 useless filipinos then.
>>
File: 7868687687687.jpg (90KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
7868687687687.jpg
90KB, 1000x564px
>>135606397
I understand what you mean.And you're welcome bro.
>>
>>135606858
china is the biggest market for your pop culture export, so i really dont know why you hate us.
>>
>>135605908
They hate Japs because of:
>Muh Nanking Massacre
>Muh 22,000,000 casualties during ww2
>Muh ass got rekt by little jap dicks
>Muh oppession from japs
>Muh country invaded by japs
>Can't do anything against the invaders
>>
>>135606538
>Will i get harassed regularly in the streets during day/night by black?
they wouldn't dare to do that, we have cameras everywhere
>I thought chinese people hates blacks
we hate niggers, some africans are good people but they still need to go back to Nigeria
>>
>>135599993
>
you are clearly absolutely full of shit and have never done any serious business with any real Chinese. Keep larping...
>>
>>135606619
That greentext never gets old.
>>
>>135606848
Most of you still don't understand that when you travel to other countries, you are representing your country and culture. You are an ambassador to your country every time you go to a new country.

Not all, but most, Chinese travelers I have seen have been rude, uncivilized, and disrespectful.

Korea made one of the greatest economic recoveries in history over the span of 60 years, going from totally war torn to a top global economy. Socially, obviously, there still needs to be adjustments as Koreans aren't perfect either.

That said, the Chinese have an absolutely soul-destroying history of genocide and perpetual doom, so I can't blame them entirely for their transgressions today. They are, for the most part, just empty.
>>
>>135606939
Wasn't that fucking good? Imagine that 100,000 flips continuing their generation
>>
>>135584524
I respect Chinese work ethic and intelligence, am dissaapointed by the lack of free-thinking creativity, and am wary/distrustful of Chinese intentions. Chinese come across as one collective hive mind that carries no empathy for other races. Anglos (sometimes unfortunately and may result in our demise) are VERY accepting of outsiders from other cultures/parts of the world.
>>
>>135607219
thank you for your thoughtful response. i particularly agree with
>You are an ambassador to your country every time you go to a new country.
and wish more chinese people would be cognizant of this fact. The younger generation of Chinese though are actually making a concerted effort to rehabilitate the image of our people, but unfortunately only time will tell on that one.

i liked korea when i visited, seoul is a nice city where i had the most fun week of my life.

>soul-destroying history of genocide and perpetual doom
you're not wrong, but i'd like to think that our people have become resilient and adaptable as a result, it's just unfortunate that it came at the cost of our humanity.
>>
>>135589444
>It's typical behavior of minorities. Quiet and co-operative at first, but get some money and numbers and suddenly we're dealing with enthusiastic embraces of poisonous identity politics (purely as it is seen as useful to you personally without giving a shit about how it harms larger society)

This is so fucking accurate. 100% true.
>>
>>135607118
I once threw buckets of water down the apartment for fun and someone complained.
I was once blocking the camera with my hand for keks while in the apartment lift for fun and the security guard complained.

Did you do that growig up?
>>
>>135581128
/thread. Wtf is op talking about

Chinese dog festivals piss me off and I do think they're a little soulless and I don't like any group coming in and buying up assets and property

But that's no fault of individual Chinese people. I've been to countries where Chinese weren't respected and looked down upon as poor and desperate and even there they were good people.
>>
>>135607369
anglos don't respect and accept other cultures, they typically engage with it on a superficial level then fetishize and commoditize it. there's nothing wrong with that, they see an opportunity and they seize it and i can respect that.
>>
>>135607734
>>135607734

>I once threw buckets of water down the apartment for fun and someone complained.

i did this. and sniping people with my water gun.
>>
>>135607850
>Doesn't want Chinks to be generalized
>Generalizes anglos

Sink the chinks
>>
>>135607972
I get the impression the chinese from china are huge cheeky cunts.
>>
>>135581072
its not you its the ccp we dont like
>>
>>135608125
people of the UK and america don't respect and accept other cultures, they typically engage with it on a superficial level then fetishize and commoditize it. there's nothing wrong with that, they see an opportunity and they seize it and i can respect that.

are you happy now you fucking semantic whore?
>>
>>135608167
videogames didnt hit china till the mid 90s and we had to make our own fun before then.
>>
>>135608254
>getting this butthurt because #notallchinks

I will only be happy once Chinkland sinks.
>>
>>135604987
>He posts this unironically while not knowing that Europe copied Chyna from 1100-1800.
>laughingpepedotjaypeg
>>
>>135608393
oh, i just thought we talk like that cuz its /pol/ anyway, besides me not generalizing, why do you want to sink the chinks? how is your life worse because of us?
>>
>>135583600
>dating a gook

into the gas chamber you go
>>
>>135583633
taiwanese just allowed faggot marriage
>>
>>135607850
Wrong. Educated anglos try to take the best of various cultures and apply to their own. For example - cooking with turmeric, drinking green tea, meditation, architectural influence, etc...
>>
>>135608593
Youe be surprised how many ppl on pol dates asians
>>
>>135608496
i agree that china was held in higher esteem and held greater power and influence through its history than it does now, but at no point did europe ever "copy" china.
>>
>>135607850
Of course you didn't comment on the "hive mind lacking empathy" observation because you know this is completely true...
>>
>>135608532
>Generalizes anglos
>Not generalizing

Nice try, chink.
>>
>>135608658
I've seen many Americans dating maid-tier flips
>>
>>135608712
i would not be making this thread if that were true.
>>
>>135608532
some chink tourist must have fucked his sister

look dude I too don't blindly hate you , but this old territorial dispute is bugging me
hopefully a war wont happen as it will harm both our economies

I hope we come at some agreement and one last thing
pls stop eating dogs
>>
>>135608884
You are an exception to the rule. I worked alongside a Chinese analyst at my first job in investment banking out of college. We became friends and he is brilliant quantitatively. However, when I asked him about his career aspirations, he stated that he wanted to suck up as much knowledge/experience as possible in the US before flying back to China to join the Communist party. He never had a single desire outside of benefitting the party.

This was my redpill on your people. I respect you as an adversary, but we will never be compatible.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.