[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has somebody tried Alex Jones products? I know this isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Has somebody tried Alex Jones products? I know this isn't politics, but he is an important character here. If his products are a scam, then his opinions are a scam, too.
>>
>>135578755
Bump for interest. SUPER MALE VITALITY!!,
>>
SUPER RED VITALITY
>>
>>135578755
have tried his silver bullet, its just rebranded 30ppm silver and its good stuff. Works like colloidal silver should.

x2 iodine is great, feel a boost of energy and i find it aids in muscle recovery
>>
looks like it gave him high blood pressure
>>
>>135578755
Alex essentially looks the same to me in the side by side photo
>>
>>135579129
This. Or a sunburn.
>>
>>135578755
What's the product here? Goldman Brotherhood tanning lotion which causes you to tense up and get pre-heart attack red skin?
>>
File: DFdnC4WXkAIC2T5.jpg (136KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFdnC4WXkAIC2T5.jpg
136KB, 901x1200px
>>135578755

I have tried and use many. Knockout helped me significantly when I was struggling to sleep when dealing with Crohn's.

Brain force is great for when I stay up too late and need to work the next day.

Super Male is great before a workout. same with Caveman

others I have taken are Myco-Zx, Biodefense, & survival shield x2. these to me make subtle differences, but X2 has helped my grandmother really well.
>>
>>135580168
They worth the price compared to other supplements?
>>
>>135580729
while they are a little pricey compared to the same thing you can get in the store, they have triple the amount of the ingredients. so its worth it in my book.

and on top of it, I fund the Infowar. he also usually has sales on items. they only thing I wouldn't buy is the storable food. and I know once I move from my current house with well water I will be buying a water filter

Oh also the Toothpaste is fantastic.
>>
super male is like crack... (in a good way)
brain force plus is great
x-2 works well over time.

haven;t tried anything else.. but plan on caveman next.

SuperMaleVitality is prescribed to uncuck yourself
>>
File: 1488026465818m.jpg (108KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488026465818m.jpg
108KB, 1024x555px
>>135578755
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAA
>>
His products are legit and actually very high quality. The thing people have to be reminded of, though, is that a lot of these products, especially the ones directed towards thyroid and testosterone, if you are not deficient, then they will do very little to help you.
>>
File: 1493325805510.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493325805510.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>135578755
I was taking deep cleanse, knockout, x2 survival shield, super male vitality, prostaguard, liver shield, DNA force, brain force plus, caveman bone broth, silver bullet, myco-ZX and patriot blend and had to get my stomach pumped
>>
I want Brain Force but I heard it's harder to get them to ship certain products because of bullshit EU regulations on certain ingredients.

Brain Force Plus might have fixed the ingredient issue though, but still, hard to get it through.
>>
Beyond tangy tangerine is pretty good.
>>
Brain Force made my vision go blurry.
>>
>>135578755
No one older than 14 and/or with a three-digit IQ takes Jones seriously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.