[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhh, guys? http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne ws/seth-rich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1308244303433.png (588KB, 663x962px) Image search: [Google]
1308244303433.png
588KB, 663x962px
Uhh, guys?

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/
>>
>>135555982
RUSSSYA DONARUDO DRUMPFARU
>>
>>135555982
BUMPING FOR JUSTICE
>>
How does that make sense when Fusion GPS was hired by the Democrats?
>>
>>135555982
Very nice fake news! Very nice, such fake.
>>
>>135555982
And when she can't speak English. And when her visa was granted on an individual basis. And why would Seth contact her. And when there was testimony stating that it's a farce.
>>
>>135555982

Isn't Daily Radar the magazine that promised to reveal the name of a major Hollywood pedo but never did? Their article said they had identified him and he had a good 'father' image.

>Jack Burkman, a GOP-connected lawyer who has been probing Rich’s death since the fall of 2016, tells Radar that Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, who met Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower in New York City in June of 2016 also met — around the same time — with the murdered DNC employee.

Who is Jack Burkman?
>>
>>135556720
No achieve?
>>
radaronline is literal DNC disinfo campaign >>135537072
>>
Fake news trying to confuse the issue
>>
Guess that narrative was 100% shills lol
>>
>>135555982
It's bullshit. The guy is wrong in every way. He has always been "it's Russia" forever. It's not. It's the DNC. But nice try.
>>
>>135556808
>Their article said they had identified him and he had a good 'father' image.

Revealed! Superstar Actor Raped Child Star Corey Haim

https://web.archive.org/web/20170707221727/http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

http://archive.is/SeKdy

>RadarOnline is choosing not to name the superstar sexual predator at this time, but can reveal that he is one of the most recognizable faces in the industry.

>The closeted perv has never come out as gay — and even has children of his own. But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life.

We're still waiting.
>>
>>135556808
>Who is Jack Burkman?

Can someone tell me who is Jack Burkman and why would he be a credible source?
>>
File: humakek.jpg (72KB, 500x459px)
humakek.jpg
72KB, 500x459px
I knew it! It was Putin all along!
COLLUDING!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>135557809
No it's rabid Never Trumper Jack Burkman trying to somehow tie Russia in this.
>>
>>135556943
>Fake news trying to confuse the issue

Possible. Reminder that the JTRIG unit is not a conspiracy theory:

http://archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics:

(1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets;

and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.

To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. "
>>
>>135558007
>Never Trumper Jack Burkma

Can you post a few links? I'm not on this board every day and it's the first time I've heard of him.
>>
>>135557712
Never Trumper, hates Trump. Thinks Russia influenced election. Basically, close to worthless.
>>
File: 1496891915713.jpg (202KB, 991x942px)
1496891915713.jpg
202KB, 991x942px
>>135557712
At least their a source of the anonymous, confidential source with supposedly earth shattering information. RadarOnline is apparently a whole tier above CNN in terms of credibility.
>>
>>135556640
The source is supposedly a DNC employee, so this is just another false flag by the DNC, if not some random guy trying to get attention.
>>
File: 1498750119260.jpg (35KB, 640x480px)
1498750119260.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>135555982
>give them to winkielinks through elaborate meetup with evil russian agent
or
>upload them directly to the site
>>
>>135558505
>RadarOnline is apparently a whole tier above CNN in terms of credibility.

That's not a big achievement
>>
>Yfw his name is seth rich literally comes back to nail Trump in the ass
>His son was playing footsy with the Russian agent that eventually killed Seth and stole DNC emails.
>He met with her also.

Its over. You've lost. You can't LARP your way out of this one.
>>
>>135558192
Go and see online. He's one of the guys leading the charge at the Republican Convention to block Trump to get nomination despite having more delegates. Dislikes Trump on a visceral level.

He wants to squeeze Russia in the DNC hack in every way possible.
>>
>>135559154
How exactly does any of that make sense? Only a faggot shill would believe or spin this. The fact it was here shilled first then appeared on that site is proof it's a shill talking point. Learn 2 shill better hoe.
>>
>>135559154
Like I said, probable false flag by the DNC. Lay Democrats are looking for anything, anything at all, to frame the DNC's wrongdoing as muh Russia collusion/Drumpf treason/we need a violent revolution to install Madame Fuhrer.

It's surreal, really. It reminds me of Russia in 1913. No wonder Dems wanted to escalate Syria into WWIII so bad.
>>
>>135555982
big if true
>>
>>135559417

He's all over the place, he sounds like a big attention whore

http://thepublicityagency.com/publicity-agency-clients/jack-burkman-republican-strategist-radio-talk-show-host-online-media-kit/

Jack Burkman, founder and president of JM Burkman & Associates, LLC (the #1 lobbying firm in DC according to The Hill), is a Washington, DC based political consultant and syndicated radio talk show host.

In May, 2016 he announced the first fundraising event for Donald Trump for President, hosted by him and his wife in Arlington, Virginia to coalesce D.C. lobbyists and government contractors. However, the event was abruptly cancelled after Burkman received what he considered a “bullying” letter from attorneys from the for-profit Trump Organization.

Burkman quickly went from a would-be supporter, to a leader and organizer of the anti-Trump movement. On July 8, 2016, Burkman hosted a fundraiser for Free the Delegates, in which 500 people attended and where he raised over $500-thousand for the anti-Trump effort, with more events and fundraising planned.

In September, 2016, Burkman offered a $100,000 reward to help solve the murder of Seth Rich, a staffer with the Democratic National Committee. He has been assisting the Rich family to find justice in the July murder of their son, who was shot in the back as he walked home. (...)

In January, 2017, Burkman announced a new website, WhoKilledSeth.com and that bus depot billboards will soon go up in the neighborhood to help find the killer or killers. In February, Burkman called on the U.S. Congress to investigate a possible Russian connection to the murder.
>>
>>135561167

Mr. Moral Compass condemns Donald Trump:

D.C. lobbyist calls Donald Trump ‘a joke,’ demands GOP field stiffen spines on same-sex marriage

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/jack-burkman-dc-lobbyist-calls-trump-a-joke-demand/

>A top D.C. lobbyist has taken out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Daily News Wednesday calling GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump “a joke” and challenging all Republican candidates to take a stiffer stand in the second presidential debate opposing same-sex marriage and other indications he sees of moral decline.

...then flip flops and becomes a Trump supporter:

Former critic plans 'Lobbyists for Trump' fundraiser

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former-critic-plans-lobbyists-for-trump-fundraiser/article/2589461

>A top Washington lobbyist who previously called Donald Trump "a joke," now plans to host a series of fundraisers for the Republican presidential front-runner.

...then he goes back to being a Trump hater:

D.C. lobbyist to ‘lobby’ GOP delegates for anti-Trump convention coup; challenges other lobbyists to do same

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2016/07/13/d-c-lobbyist-to-lobby-gop-delegates-for-anti-trump-convention-coup-challenges-other-lobbyists-to-do-same/

>Fresh from holding a high profile fundraiser for the Free the Delegates movement which hauled in more than $500,000 last Friday night, Washington lobbyist Jack Burkman says he and his lobbying team will now donate their time to lobby delegates in Cleveland in his never-ending effort to deny Donald Trump the nomination and he’s urging other firms to commit their own resources to do the same.

CREDIBILITY RATING: ZERO
>>
This just makes it more likely Hillary had him murdered.
>>
>>135561757
>http://www.prnewschannel.com/2016/07/13/d-c-lobbyist-to-lobby-gop-delegates-for-anti-trump-convention-coup-challenges-other-lobbyists-to-do-same/

"“In 2014, our firm was named the #1 lobbying firm in D.C. by The Hill, I have no doubt in my mind that if we apply our talents and lobby delegates we can get enough of them to dump Trump” Burkman says.

Ironically enough, Burkman previously considered supporting Donald Trump and even planned on holding him a fundraiser. However, the Trump campaign treated him poorly and wrote up a cease and desist letter in order to prevent the fundraiser from occurring. * After that Burkman said he was completely against the real estate mogul. *

“Although I originally was a Jeb Bush supporter [ LOL ], I wanted to be a good Republican and back the eventual nominee,” Burkman says. “However, after my experience with Donald Trump and his campaign I realized that this man is a total control freak and completely unfit to lead the party and the nation.”

Burkman has been a Republican for nearly forty years and attended almost every single G.O.P. nomination since 1976. He says this will be the first nomination that he finds the presumptive nominee completely unacceptable.

“The stakes are incredibly high and we must work to ensure that Donald Trump does not become the Republican nominee. I believe that this two-part plan that our movement has put together will be very successful,” Burkman says. “Without a doubt Trump and his cronies are in for a big surprise next week in Cleveland.”"
>>
>>135561965
No sweetie, the impeachment is tomorrow. The right side of history controls a supermajority in both houses and this is all just a bad dream.
>>
We literally called this shit back in like May. We knew that once the truth of what Seth did/what happened to him would begin to be revealed, they would try and make it look like Seth was doing it for muhhh Russia. They are fucking desperate
>>
>>135562045

Jack Burkman is a buffoon. Mr. Moral Compass wanted to ban gays from the NFL:

Lobbyist drafts bill to ban gays from NFL

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/business-a-lobbying/199057-lobbyist-drafting-bill-to-ban-gays-from-nfl

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2014/05/09/d-c-lobbyist-pushing-ban-of-openly-gay-nfl-players-blasts-michal-sam-endorsement-deal-with-visa-calls-for-boycott/

>Yesterday, Burkman threatened to arrange a massive boycott of the team that drafts Sam. He says he has a coalition of Evangelical leaders ready in most states preparing to join in. Today he called on those leaders to boycott Visa.

Why is that clown clinging to Seth Rich? Does he have something to sell? Did someone hire him to try to muddy the waters and create a diversion? He's a professional corporate whore after all.
>>
>>135557809
Well now i have to jerk it to that mouth.
>>
>>135555982
BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT
>>
>>135563632
>Why is that clown clinging to Seth Rich?
he's really coming across as the handler.
HE's in constant touch with the family. HE's offering rewards for information (that he'll bury). you know, he's on top of it in case anything comes out.
>>
Seth bitch the traitor fuck off Kremlinbots
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.