[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Vice video claims it's racist to stop drug addicts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: newvice.png (814KB, 974x689px) Image search: [Google]
newvice.png
814KB, 974x689px
New Vice video claims it's racist to stop drug addicts from having babies.
>For the last 20 years Barbara Harris has driven across the country in a branded RV, advertising her non-profit to drug addicts and alcoholics. Her organization, Project Prevention, pays substance-abusers $300 to get sterilized or put on long-term birth control like the implant, or an IUD. To date, she has paid over 7,000 people, mostly women, to give up their fertility.
>By using cash incentives, she feels like she is stopping a problem in it’s tracks. “We're preventing women who are strung out on drugs and alcohol from conceiving a child,” Harris says, “Nobody has a right to force feed any child drugs and then deliver a child that may die or may have lifelong illnesses.”
>It seems straightforward enough - but the ethical questions behind Harris program are not. Vice News Tonight caught up with Barbara Harris during her first RV road trip of the summer, where she targets areas where addicts or those who know them hang out and speaks to long-time critics who think Project Prevention may be contributing to the very problems Harris set out to solve two decades ago.

The video is particularly redpilling because no one in their right mind can view the lady, who made it her lifelong mission to stop drug addicts from pumping out babies, as a racist. She has 4 adopted black children and a mexican husband.
However, that's nothing to stop vice from trying to push it's agenda of having drug addicted beautiful non-white children browning America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc
>>
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc

hooktube
>>
>>135551718
Where can I donate to support this woman?
>>
>>135553064
http://www.projectprevention.org/

Click donate at the top.

All the youtube AND kikebook comments are backfiring on this Vice video. I guess (((they))) are becoming more and more transparent?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.