[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any luck in love? Let me tell you my story, how I got into white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: gina-and-bella-2017.jpg (93KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gina-and-bella-2017.jpg
93KB, 640x360px
Any luck in love? Let me tell you my story, how I got into white women as black brother and finally realized that I was only into them, because they were easy.

I started dating white girls when I was in college. I wasn't the only one. It seemed young white women were chasing brothers all over the campus. The strong, tall, masculine athletic brothers like me got a lot of play, even from some of the white female college professors. But the smaller, shrimpy black guys also never seemed to have much trouble hooking up with white girls. In fact, the finest white women will NOT date white guys. Just look at whom the best looking white girls have on their arms. White guys get none unless they have money, status etc. Many of the white women I dated back then told me they just found white men to be ugly.

After college, I continued dating white women...some of them were still married to white men. It seemed like they would do ANYTHING to be with me. They were willing to have sex in cars, public places, spend the night with me and go home to their white husbands 8, 9 o'clock in the morning. They'd come by or call me up for a booty call at all hours of the night. I was amazed. When I was out with them, white guys would get jealous and a couple times I almost got into fights because the women I dated were usually the slender blondes that white guys drooled over and it made them mad as hell to see these women with a big, black brother like me.

Eventually, I realized that I wasn't even that attracted to white women in general. I prefer black and asian women.

The thing is, most white women I met hated white men for being weak and nasty.

How do you like that, that I fucked several of your women, while you don't even have one? How do you like that /pol/?

Pic related, I have many children.
>>
>>135550447
>easy

try again liar
>>
>>135550447
These flags have to go.
>>
>>135550632

If that is true, why are there less and less white children being born? Why are there so many men alone?

Your race is dying and we are going to take your women and mix up society, until everyone has the same colour.

The white man will be gone over hundred years.
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 308x267px
>>135550741
>says the swede
>>
Mulattoes are hideous. If I was a mulatto I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>>135550970
I meant the nu-flags, newfriend.
>>
>>135551000

You are probably a typical beta faggot, like all of the whiteys. Afraid to fight, when needed. You probably kill yourself in the end anyway, when you end up lonely and sad.

>>135551081

I loved the Swedish women a lot, they are so easy to get. Although I now don't want to touch those filthy cracker sluts.
>>
>>135550948
> if hard statistics and scientifically proven evidence is real
> how can my anecdotal fantasy LARP be real??

Please actually try next time you shit & bait post instead of going with the wholly uninspired, unoriginal, unfunny route everyone's seen a thousand times already, faggot.

Sage
>>
File: 1500703093531.png (182KB, 1012x817px) Image search: [Google]
1500703093531.png
182KB, 1012x817px
>>135550948
>childlessness
IQ
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25131282

>Why are there so many men alone?

got any stats on exactly how many men are alone?

>Your race is dying
we're waking up everyday. As the wall is built and the immigrants are deported and incentivize white birth rates we're right back to fixing the replacement rate issue. But your IQ issue, that cannot be fixed...

>take your women
they don't want you, Tyrone. You're the least sought after race of all other than by other black women, the majority of whom are obese lol
>>
File: linda-2016.jpg (131KB, 880x584px) Image search: [Google]
linda-2016.jpg
131KB, 880x584px
>>135551000
Also mulatto's are seen as really beautiful. Look at Brazil.
>>
File: 1500074182199.png (599KB, 1186x958px) Image search: [Google]
1500074182199.png
599KB, 1186x958px
>>135551081
nu-flags are to be gassed on sight
>>
File: zzzslide thread.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
zzzslide thread.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
Holy shit, i dont know what is more pathetic, this cuck posting his LARP Story, or you guys taking the fucking bait
saged
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1620179
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.