[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've noticed a trend among the left and among the jewry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: gaslighting.png (375KB, 653x622px) Image search: [Google]
gaslighting.png
375KB, 653x622px
I've noticed a trend among the left and among the jewry of overwhelming gaslighting, be it rewriting history that already exists, making shit up and pushing it as truth or more personally manipulating situations to warp ones sense of reality.
It's pretty obvious to me but I'm trying to find techniques of countering such for those who aren't as willing to accept that they're being lied to and manipulated.

Obviously for ones self, countering gaslighting is as easy as maintaining your grip on reality and your confidence of self-recall.

For others, overwhelming aggression works to counter an individual but backs a narrative of negativity among the morally weak left who see any form of anger or violence, even justified and used as authority, as wrong.
>>
That's not gaslighting, that's just been a jackass. What is the democrat mascot again?
>>
Primary sources are your best bet to deal with historical gaslighting.

For instance, immediately after the American Civil War, southern Democrats began to push a revisionist narrative known collectively as the Lost Cause. They tried to portray the Confederacy as a noble institution preserving their rights, heavily downplaying or even denying the slavery element involved.

But simply reading a few primary sources, such as the Confederate constitution or their declarations of secession, will immediately demonstrate that slavery was one of the primary issues causing the civil war.

And if you're at the point where you start doubting even primary sources, you're too far gone already.

The downside is that this approach practically requires a history degree, and is usually too difficult and time consuming to accomplish.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.